Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see the lbs out enjoying themselves - definitely recognize a few lbs from Charades. Glad to hear that it isn't being closed, and hopefully the changes will bring about more improvement.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

That's Shasha from the third floor Charades. Where's Cindy and Candy? Isn't that the famous THE BEACH from the Leo DiCaprio movie shot in Ko Phi Phi. It's not in Krabi? Lucky they could even get inside and find a place to park their boat. It has been reported to be too crowded. Who paid for their trip? Good photos. Need flash though for fill-in to light up the shadows caused by bright sunlight overhead. Fun to look at the photos. Wonder if the male tourists could tell if they were Katoeys. Normally we can't stop looking at them and aiming our guided muscles at them.

Comment

You are right it is Phi Phi, not sure why they said Krabi.
        This tourism photo of Phi Phi is exactly the same location.
        One place i have no interest to go due to the crowds of mostly couples.

I don't think Cindy hangs out with the gang on trips like this, she often stays at her condo in Pattaya.
        I've never seen Candy socializing with many other ladyboys.

I think the guys are probably more worried about checking out the ladyboys without their girlfriends seeing rather than figuring they are ladyboys.
        Probably the bikinis and big boobs would distract them from wondering.
        Their GFs are more likely to notice they are kathoey I think.

​​​​​​​
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Loved my all day double decked boat ride to James Bond Island 3 years ago. So wonderful to see those cliffy islands sitting in the middle of the sea. When I saw these islands at the ending of the Bourne Legacy with Jeremy Renner and Rachel Weisz I knew I had to go there. Really is beautiful place everyone should go to. Interestingly they look like Ha Long Bay in Ho Chi Mihn City. Lots of seafood there. Cindy gots a condo in Pattaya? I gots itchy tonsils. Started after I she checked (choked) my throat with a long instrument at her makeshift dentistry clinic in Cascades, and it never went away. Where she stay? I like one recheck. Phone number? Email. Can she afford a condo or sugar daddy pays? God! Her face and body can win contests.

Comment

CRAG, did you take those photos? If so, you are my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Sith View Post
              CRAG, did you take those photos? If so, you are my hero.
              Nope, my GF hangs out with them and got them off Facebook or somewhere like that.

I'm sure I could arrange to travel there with all the ladyboys and take pictures, although I may not be able to handle it.
              I can barely handle one ladyboy....
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post

Nope, my GF hangs out with them and got them off Facebook or somewhere like that.

I'm sure I could arrange to travel there with all the ladyboys and take pictures, although I may not be able to handle it.
                I can barely handle one ladyboy....

Why don't you help arrange a Ladyboy Excursion for You, plus a handful of loyal Brothers on TLFs.

2 or 3 days. Maybe 3 or 4 guys and 6 to 10 Lbs....to Hua Hin or someplace like that. Every guy pitches in baht 20k to 25k to take care of the ladies.

what you say, Sir CRAG?

Comment

Why don't you help arrange a Ladyboy Excursion for You, plus a handful of loyal Brothers on TLFs.

2 or 3 days. Maybe 3 or 4 guys and 6 to 10 Lbs....to Hua Hin or someplace like that. Every guy pitches in baht 20k to 25k to take care of the ladies.

what you say, Sir CRAG?
                  While it sounds like a good idea, I've done activities like this before and there is a few drawbacks to consider.

It doesn't fully work just to choose a bunch of hot ladyboys with a group of random guys.
                  Then some ladyboys are less desired and vice versa and feelings can get hurt.
                  Far better to just bring one or some you like and have a meetup/party.

Even then if you bring someone from Bangkok to the beach and something goes wrong, it is much harder to send them home.
                  So usually it is better just to go to Phuket and sample from the local fare and rent a big pool villa or something.
                  Pattaya is probably the best place to have a huge party thing since there is many huge party houses for rent.

I was just a week in Koh Chang which has nice beaches and is very quiet.
                  There is already many ladyboys there. Maybe not Nana quality but some look pretty good.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post

While it sounds like a good idea, I've done activities like this before and there is a few drawbacks to consider.

It doesn't fully work just to choose a bunch of hot ladyboys with a group of random guys.
                    Then some ladyboys are less desired and vice versa and feelings can get hurt.
                    Far better to just bring one or some you like and have a meetup/party.

Even then if you bring someone from Bangkok to the beach and something goes wrong, it is much harder to send them home.
                    So usually it is better just to go to Phuket and sample from the local fare and rent a big pool villa or something.
                    Pattaya is probably the best place to have a huge party thing since there is many huge party houses for rent.

I was just a week in Koh Chang which has nice beaches and is very quiet.
                    There is already many ladyboys there. Maybe not Nana quality but some look pretty good.

I guess to sum up your words of wisdom:

Don't Bring Sand to the Beach.

All Hail CRAG.........Daddy to All!

Comment

I guess to sum up your words of wisdom:

Don't Bring Sand to the Beach.

All Hail CRAG.........Daddy to All!
                      If you want to take a ladyboy for vacation to the beach it is ok, I have done this a few times.
                      So it is sometimes ok to take sand to the beach.
                      However if you really want to party probably better to arrange it locally.
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I want that LB in the yellow bikini and the fat ass. She is hot.

is she @ Charades?

which by the way I was at recently and it seemed to be more upbeat now that it's half the size and more condensed.

Comment

Working...
                        X