X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philippines Ladyboy

I saw this little doll on Thai Friendly under the Philippines section. Words escape me.
    Attached Files

Will have to subscribe to Thai Friendly and find out exactly where these lovely creatures hang out. She looks so Thai. Really can't believe they have good plastic surgeons in Manila. There has NEVER been a Philippines-educated M.D. who passed a Hawaii medical boards exam. NO joke. Foreign graduates like myself have for the most part passed the Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFVG) which consists of an older version of the National Medical Board Exam plus the English Competency Test (waived if show an American H.S. diploma). Then it's one year internship in an approved medical facility or college. Then must pass the National Medical Board Exam, Clinical Competency Exam, Government Accredation Exam, and State Board Exams from the States you plan to practice in. I thought the National was hard because it was brand new and updated. I think everybody did badly so the adjusted the passing score based on the curve. In the meantime I will subscribe to Thai Friendly when I return home and generously donate my time and medical expertise to examine with tape measures and photographs if this lovely is really a lady or ladyboy.

Comment

She looks more Thai than Filipina. George - you can't judge all Filipino plastic surgeons by the Filipino doctors who attempt to write the Hawaii state board exams.

Easyguy - while there are certainly beautiful Filipina lbs - there may be some clues if there are more photos - if there are any cars look to see if they are left hand drives - then likely she's from the Philippines. Some Thai lbs put in their location incorrectly when making their ads. Also how good is the English in her ad? While this isn't always a clue, Filipina lbs tend to write "simple" often in the ads, and generally have a higher level of English. Also one more thing - some ads on Thai Friendly (and of course other dating sites) use another person's photos for their ad.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Yes, f course. One should constantly be aware of scammers who use other beauty's photos. Hate to fly out there and find out I wasted my money and time on plane fares, hotels, etc. only find myself another victim of Filipino corruption. Funny thing about Filipinos speaking English. Yes, they speak English, but there is NO COMMUNICATION. Yes and no is no and yes. Up is down and vice versa. Filipino time is worse than Hawaiian time. Mo beddah just visit Thailand. They are a proven destination. BTW look at the top photos. See the solid gold ring. That's Thai. Checkmate!

Comment

IMG_6321.JPGIMG_6317.JPGIMG_6325.JPG

Comment

The above 3 shots are of my friend OIL. Just had her birthday two days ago and is one of my favorite models. She would love more presents so visit her at the Fantasy Lounge on Bhukao at the top of Soi 11 (same street as Honey's massage parlor and hotel). Facebook page is Golden Flower. Oil is a real genuine Thai ladyboy. Go see for yourself. Irresistible!

Comment

Nice pics

Comment

Oil has relocated back to Fantasy Lounge in Pattaya. She says business is slow. Waiting for you.

Comment

Working...
                X