X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB Nay

I have always thought that NAY was the prettiest and near perfect LB I have ever seen photos and videos of. To me she looks like a genetic girl and a pretty one at that. Is NAY still around in either Bangkok or Pattaya? Where is her original home? For those that have been with this beauty how is she to be with? Anyone ever fall in love with her?(don't mean to offend those that never would fall in love with a LB). I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic.

Attached Files

Wonder how old she is now.

Comment

I would say she is around 30.
      The pictures in the kitchen were taken around 2010 when I would guess she is around 20.
      The top picture with reddish hair is from around 2016.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I would say she looks fabulous for 30 or 31. Still looks like a teenager. I'm wondering if she is still in the business or if she has gone back home to family? And, if she is still in the business how incredible it is that nobody has picked her to spend his life with. She truly seems like an exceptional LB. Of course, when someone has not physically met her one never knows how she really is.

Comment

been with her couple times over the ears never felt a diva vibe, yes she has been around a while but i still give her two thumbs up lol

Comment

Originally posted by noodles View Post
            been with her couple times over the ears never felt a diva vibe, yes she has been around a while but i still give her two thumbs up lol
            Is she as sweet as she looks in her photos and videos? Hopefully the bar trade has not destroyed her soul.

Comment

Working...
            X