Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked for the ladyboy I confused with Layla. I don't know in which website that was.
    I am sorry to read it. When reading your TR, I believed you had a strong relationship with her. ladyboys will remain ladyboys.

Comment

Is Janet still at Mercury Bar? Small, medium, or large? Hard or soft? How many pounds does she weigh and how old? I think I will date her. I think I saw her upstairs 2 years ago and didn't notice because she seemed too muscular. I was shooting for Cindy and Shasha. If I can't find Cindy I think I will give Janet a try. She be there this winter? Tell her not to visit her family in Isaan when I come. I have plans for this strong ladyboy. Never wrestled with one before.

Comment

I was with Janet on my Last trip. Met her at Mercury where she showed me her cock in the bar. Nice size We went to my hotel and had a fantastic time. She looks much better in real and is a real sweetheart.

Comment

Here is a video interview with Janet from an expat's Exploring Bangkok Youtube Channel. He is helped by a lovely Thai lb interpreter, Alexandra. He has a number of other lb interviews on his channel as well. It seems Janet is out of the bar scene now.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I didn't even know she needed a translator. I do speak Thai but never remember having any problems speaking to her in English. Maybe I used Thai. A really decent person In answer to the above gentlemens question regarding cock, rock hard and about 6 inch and a laster. There is a reason girls like boxers, all that exercise pays off on the control dept, same seems to apply to ladyboy boxers

Comment

Working...
            X