Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So after a long day of skiing we head back to the condo and Shyla curls up by the fireplace with a glass of wine.
    As before a photoshoot ensues with improved results on the last one. You don't often see a shemale ski bunny shoot.

2014-02-09 19.50.11.jpg
    Attached Files

Comment

So the next day we went out for another day of fun riding at Panorama British Columbia.
      You can see in the video that Shyla is getting the hang of riding in the mountains.
      The snow is not fresh but it is softer today so some good riding contitions.

2014-02-09 15.57.58.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

Here is a good video she took with a selfie stick while we were skiing at Panorama.

Comment

Nice, it's summer and i want to skiing now

Comment

Originally posted by outlander5 View Post
            I want to take her crosscountry skiing i'll be her poles lol
            Haha hilarious 🤣

Comment

I love skiing, and for a very long time, I learned it using Blue House Skis guides and then found some good ski resorts there as well, so I'm heading there for a vacation soon! I am more than confident that there will be people who want to join me. I have loved nature, the mountains, and the snowy weather since I was a kid. It's something so fabulous, so cozy, and reminds me of the smell of a campfire and puffy buns in the oven when there's a snowstorm outside. And in the morning, I ski to the little store for fragrant tea, and when I get home, I wrap myself in plaid
              Last edited by Gellehaiak; 07-07-2021, 09:58 AM.

Comment

lucky guy.
                i can guarantee that if i had a well hung babe like Shyla on the ski fields, that there would be no skiing getting done, but the bed would probably get broken.

Comment

Originally posted by adam1972 View Post
                  lucky guy.
                  i can guarantee that if i had a well hung babe like Shyla on the ski fields, that there would be no skiing getting done, but the bed would probably get broken.
                  While nothing is wrong with wanting to spend all the time trying to have sex, I'm pretty sure no one can do it 24 hours a day.

Given that skiing costs a very large amount of money for equipment, accomodations and ski tickets, I might suggest not going skiing if you only want to have sex.

Otherwise if you are at a ski resort then you can ski 9am - 5pm and spend the rest of the day enjoying. This is still plenty of time.

Why waste an expensive ski trip just to have sex?
                  Take advantage of having a tgirl that can ski and enjoy the mountain with her. It is also possible to have an "out of bound" encounter during the ski day if the temparturre is not too cold.
                  Enjoying the skiing together will only increase your desire by adding more dimensions to your relationship.

Comment

Working...
                  X