X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any idea which pageant this is?

I saw this on a Chinese news site, which said this is from a LB pageant in Thailand, but it didn't say the name.

Any ideas? The girls are hot. My favorite is the 2nd from the left. I bet she won.
    Attached Files
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

i dont think they are ladyboy!! they are real women!!
    I love ladyboy and want to become one myself!

Comment

I don't think so. I can't find the original article, but this forum says they're LBs.

http://gz.focus.cn/msgview/21484/81106711.html
      Attached Files

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

My favorite seems to have made it to the top 3.

POL
        Attached Files

Comment

Granted, on that forum there's a lot of dispute about whether these are LBs. The original poster says they are, but several subsequent posts also say they believe they're GGs or otherwise express their amazement.

POL

Comment

i think post op lover is right!! they are GGs for sure!!

Comment

I am leaning towards real girls because (1) all of them have somewhat well developed breasts and (2) not a single one has obvious silicone implants. The odds of that for a group of ladyboys is nil.

Comment

(jadeite @ Jul. 18 2007,17:39) I am leaning towards real girls because (1) all of them have somewhat well developed breasts and (2) not a single one has obvious silicone implants. The odds of that for a group of ladyboys is nil.
                Yeah, totally agree!!!!

Comment

Normal size hands, they are girls man 100%
                  hardpaolo

Comment

Gotta agree, I only saw one in the 1st photo with Fake boobs (2nd from right), hands look normal, no adams apple on any of them, and no square chins.

but they are cute !
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Look like girls to me, but even so I'd marry the one below...
                      Attached Files

Comment

who cares fuck them anyway, their beautifull

Comment

I think this is a gg pageant as well, for the same reasons as most have said. In addition to that, in Thailand it is uncommon for an lb pageant to feature a swimsuit section. The only big pageants that do have a swimsuit section are Miss Alcazar Purplestar (which is not being held this year) and Miss International Queen (which has only 1 Thai contestant).

Definitely a lovely bunch. A couple of years ago someone submitted some contests swimsuit photos and said they were from a Miss Tiffany contest and they ended up being photos from a Miss Chinese International contest.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I'm always lousy at the "hands" thing, but the observation that there's little or no silicone makes perfect sense. Okay, false alarm. I still love 'em.

Now, if we can get 2/3 of them over to my place...

Comment

It's GG. 100%. Zero doubts.

Comment

Working...
                              X