Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Thai Ladyboy offering Massages in Bangkok

I entertained, and was entertained by this delightful girl yesterday

For the Group and all interested parties, I can recommend her services and pesonality. A top find indeed and one who should be appreciated by all those wishing for privacy and quality.

She is top dollar and I wish her well in all she seeks

I wonder what that says!

Comment

My eye's hurt! Please change your script colour?
      If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Jeez,  sorry about that. My eyes went a bit squinty too !!!!

this any better

If its no better, a few clues for improvement would be appreciated.
        Cheers

Comment

go to your control panel. then personal info, edit your profile. at the very bottom, change post colour. hopefully to black!
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

katoeylover, i am indeed indebted to you.  

Cheers mate, they amount of fiddling about I have done to get to viewability is ridiculous.

Anyway, on topic, the girl we all squinted at was really nice. She was a pleasure to be with and looked a deal better than on camera.

Great to be part of this, and that !!!     

Comment

Oh I dunno... that blue could be useful in a power cut!

(I can't spell turquoise... although that actually does look correct!... anyone? )

Comment

tourquoise??
                If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Turquoise Spelt correctly
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Mate, turquoise is close enough.

As for power failure, just keep the meter topped up.

Always  available for a beer     or three    

Comment

Did anyone actually ask you two? If you have not used this man's service and you have nothing to add then why even make a comment? If I choose to have a massage and then want extras, which of course is so out of the question in Thailand ( I dont think). Then that is my business. I assume it must be a Muslim thing SB if you don't like being touched. You two stick to your bars with men who dress as woman and use them. Simple really isn't it? But don't ridicule me for my perversions.

Comment

There was no ridiculing going on, are you really that insecure that you think we were talking of you?

It was just a comment based on the thread?

Also we refer to ladyboys and TG's in the female gender on this board, and would hope you would do the same...
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(ptrrobsn @ Mar. 06 2007,19:53) Did anyone actually ask you two? If you have not used this man's service and you have nothing to add then why even make a comment? If I choose to have a massage and then want extras, which of course is so out of the question in Thailand ( I dont think). Then that is my business. I assume it must be a Muslim thing SB if you don't like being touched. You two stick to your bars with men who dress as woman and use them. Simple really isn't it? But don't ridicule me for my perversions.
                          I am suprise nobody else has jumped in here

Men in dresses you say, then what the fuck are you doing on a ladyboy forum

And unless you cannot read English SB did not ridicule anyone but rather just stated his own personal preference on the matter of being massaged.

Get over it

Comment

(ptrrobsn @ Mar. 06 2007,17:53) If you have not used this man's service and you have nothing to add then why even make a comment?
                            Well given I've had a massage from Aemmie, I presume I'm qualified to comment ?

I've been massaged by Aemmie twice, the first time and the last time.  
                            Can't say I enjoyed the massage, found it way too strong, and I almost drowned in the amount of oil applied.  
                            Incidentally, no extras were offered, and nor did I ask.

Not sure what you are getting so excited about, perhaps someone has rubbed you the wrong way ?

Sounds like you're in need of a good relaxation massage to ease some of that tension.

Cheers
                            Koykaeng
                            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

He is definitely not a user of ASDA, TESCO etc, there are numerous examples of "women" that are barely femanine. A good many LB's / TS have forgotten more about being a women than most western women knew in the first place!

A 20 stone badly dressed, badly made up, appaulling attitude, complete with ferel brats, has absolutely no attraction for me as a women, as a soul mate, as sex partner, as even a casual aquaintance.

Bellow is a couple of examples of a "bloke in a dress".

Walking down the ilse in ASDA & TESCO people would be having a double take. In a night club people would be chatting her up. Walking down the street people would be looking back at her. I somehow think that this "bloke in dress" has considerably more femininity than most western women could even dream about, never mind actually have.

Clearly there are those unable to open there mind beyond there own self imposed pre conditioned set of rules. Sad really.
                              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                              X