Minnesota

Philly

Dallas

Rams

Pittsburgh Steelers 20; Jacksonville Jaguars 17

Comment

First off a SHOUT OUT to my

MEEEEEEEEECHIGAN WOLVERINES

Who SPANKED the PUKING Irish and their superstar?    Heisman trophy leader Brady "I'm so scared" not so mighty Quinn this afternoon!!!!

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!!!!!!

Now to remind you that the picks are stopped at 11:55 CST Tommorow morning

GO BLUE

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

shit,,,,, hit the wrong button

MIAMI
            Carolina
            Philly
            Dallas
            RAMS
            STEELERS 17 JAGUARS 13

r m
            ain't life grand

Comment

could not believe the pasting Mich gave to ND. i dont have a dog in that fight but I thought for sure that nD were a LOCK over Michigan. Thats why I dont gamble on these matches!!!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Sep. 10 2006,22:37)
                (kempthorn @ Sep. 09 2006,20:03) mr.maize and blue.  does the name 'kempthorn' mean anything to you.
                Could it be the Kempthorns from the 40's or the 80's?

GO BLUE DUDE!!!!!!!!!! LEts kick some puking irish ass   this weekend!!!!!!!!!    

good call maize and blue. if they would on do something
                with those sissy road colors they would play more
                road games like this. how can a school have the most
                beautiful home uniforms and the worst road outfit?
                have thought for years this placed a curse on their
                road games.

Comment

is there anybody outside us that care for this game? and why the fuck do they call it football?

i bet los angeles win .. if they have a team ..

Comment

(olekunde @ Sep. 17 2006,13:02) is there anybody outside us that care for this game? and why the fuck do they call it football?

i bet los angeles win .. if they have a team ..
                    and you thought it would be fun to wander over here and disrupt our little fun???

I'm wondering..would "editing" a prior post be un ethical
                    at this point??

randyloserman
                    ain't life grand

Comment

Philly up 14 with less than 5 minutes left in the game.   they lost?? wtf happened
                      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Okay

Everything is done except the Monday night Bonerus game and this is the way it stands going into that.

Mirimark........should have stayed busy 5-0

Oldasiahand 4-1

StogieBear 3-2

kevin4252 3-2

PiggDogg 3-2

Smuttleydfs 2-3

KatoeyLover 2-3

Pla 2-3

Sparhawk 2-3

Pheagler 2-3

SamplerDoc 2-3

RandyMan 2-3

BlueBallz 1-4

I'll have the totals after the Monday night game

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Smuttley,
                          check my record for this week again please. I was 2-3. Winners were buff and San fran Losers were carolina, Philly and washington. Thx.

Comment

(BLUEBALLZ @ Sep. 18 2006,16:17) Smuttley,
                                 check my record for this week again please.  I was 2-3.  Winners were buff and San fran Losers were carolina, Philly and washington.  Thx.
                            Good save BB I blew that one.........disregard the previous post where I had St. Louis winning so everyone who had picked the 49ers got it right and the ones who who picked the Rams did not.

Now the Monday night game ended up 9-0 Jacksonville and guess what? Only Pheagler and myself picked the Jags!!!!! Pheagler 24-17 and me 27-14 both a combined difference of 32 points but since Pheagler was closer to Jacksonville's actual score he gets the nod Besides after his Eagles gave away that game to Eli and the Giants not to mention lsoing the freak for the year he needs a little TLC

Adjusted Scores(disregarding earlier post) and Standings

KatoeyLover 7

BlueBallz 6

Sparhawk 6

Pheagler 6

Oldasiahand 5

Stogie Bear 5

Mirimark 4

Kevin4252 4

Smuttleydfs 3

PiggDogg 3

Pla 1

SamplerDoc 1

Randyman 1

Now if I made any more mistakes or left someone out please let me know and I will take care of them

Back with Week# 3 On Wednesday

Comment

Oh God, tied with Mr. Bear.

What humiliation.......

Comment

Week #3

Game #1

Cincinnati Bengals (2-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1)

Pittsburgh by 2

This is the first of three crucial games this week that could have some basis in determining playoff postioning even though we're only in the 3rd week of the season. Big Ben looked very vulnerable against a vastly underrated Jaguar defense last week it came out later that he played with a fever although that could have been caused by having numerous Jags in his face the whole game. Meanwhile an understory to this game is the revenge factor for the Bengals. They were cruising last year towards a showdown with the Colts when a tough hit on Carson Palmer ended their season on the first series of that playoff game because the Bengals are more like the pussycats without the former Heisman trophy winner. Palmer claims to "hate" the Steelers more then he hated UCLA while playing for the Trojans(not the condom)...........It's going to take a lot more then a good hate to put the Bengals over the edge on this day...........

My pick is the Steelers

Game # 2

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-0) at Indianapolis Colts (2-0)

Colts by 7

Are the Jaguars for real??? They have 2 big W's under their belts (That would be a good W as opposed to the one who currently resides at 1600 Pennsyvania Ave. right now) but they were both at home and they are coming off from a short week. Peyton has his Colts humming along again this year dumping his little bro and crushing divison foe Houston. Of course it is a little early in the season and although the opposition is from Florida it isn't the University of Florida...........

My pick is the Colts

Game # 3

Chicago Bears (2-0) at Minnesota Vikings (2-0)

Bears by 3.5

The Bears have been impressive in their first two games with their Defense only giving up 7 points.........BUT (note the BIG BUTT) it was the hapless Packers and the motor city kittys two teams that fall in the category of the WORST teams in the league and I am not a firm believer in Rex Grossman, whereas under their new coach the Vikes have beaten the Redskins on the road and the Panthers a pre-season fave for the Super Bowl at home. I think the Vikings are for real...........

My pick is the Vikings

Game #4

Buffalo Bills (1-1) at New York Jets (1-1)

Bills by 6

Not a very big Marquee game but a crucial game for both these teams if they want to contend with the Pats. The Bills defense has been somewhat impressive losing a tight one to Tom Brady's Patriots and then rolling over Lefty's Dolphins. While the J E T S JETS JETS JETS also lost one to NE despite a pretty good comeback led by Pennington and a W over the Titans in week ..........

My pick is the Jets

Game # 5

Carolina Panthers (0-2) at Tampa Bay (0-2)

Carolina by 3

The question here is if the Bucaneers will score a touchdown this year or will Chuckie keep apologizing to the fans every week for his hapless team. Actually this is not a bad ballteam just have an overrated QB and very weak O line. Should have kept that Wolverine QB in the mix. Meanwhile the star receiver for the Panthers Steve Smith finally practiced a bit today but is still listed as questionable for Sunday. With or without Smith the Panthers are clearly the better team.........

My pick is the Panthers

Monday Night Bonerus Game

Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at New Orleans Saints (2-0)

Two somewhat unlikely 2-0 teams here with the Saints not only playing for the first time in New Orleans since Katrina but also unveiling their First Round "Steal" of Heisman (college professional) Winner Reggie Bush. The question is if the Saints can ride the momentum of the likely pre-game hype to big win or if Michael Vick and Warrick Dunn can exploit a somewhat suspect Saints Defense.

My pick is the Saints 23-20

Remember to get your picks in by 11:45 AM Central US Standard Time Sunday and Stogie Bear was kind enough to pin a thread on the Fishbox listing the standings so feel free to peruse.

Comment

Working...
                                X