Patriots.

Raiders 24 Seahawks 17
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Jeeezzzzzzzas' Fregg'n Christ.

I SUCK .
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• All right Boys and Girls I had some free time while I was sitting in front of the tube tonight and figured that since this competition has really gotten tight this week I would give ya'all an extra day to peruse the games and really analyze them.

Week # 10

Game # 1

Kansas City Chiefs(5-3) at Miami Dolphins(2-6)

Chiefs by 1

The question here is can the Dolphins hold the momentum they picked up from their major upset last week over Da Bears. Ronnie Brown finally showed his top ten draft pick promise and Joey(??) Harrington finally beat one of his biggest nemisises. The Chiefs also looked very tough and Larry Johnson seems to be finally getting his stride. Momentum or not the Chiefs are just clearly the better team.

My pick is the Chiefs

Game # 2

San Diego Chargers (6-2) at Cincinatti Bengals (4-4)

Chargers by 1 1/2

The Bengals are clearly the biggest disappointments of this season.It is obvious that Palmer may have come back too soon and the offense just isn't clicking, while the Chargers haven't skipped a beat in their QB change from Brees to Rivers. Besides LaDamien Tomlinson can pretty much start etching his Hall of Fame bust already, the guy is incredible!!!!

My Pick is the Chargers

Game # 3

Chicago Bears (7-1) at New York Giants (6-2)

Giants by 2 1/2

Talk about no respect, if the Bears had of won last week they would probably be the faves in this game but they didn't and they aren't. Mark my words this is a preview of the NFC Championship game and the winner here could be on their way to the Super Bowl. It is also a battle for home field during the playoffs. If Grossman can play weel enough to put points on the board and throw to his receivers the Bears D will shut down the younger Manning.

My pick is the Bears

Game # 4

New Orleans Saints (6-2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6)

Steelers by 4

What did I say in the last analysis about respect? This is what you call disrespect.....What do the Saints have  to do win the Super Bowl to get some respect? Aren't they 6-2 and the Steelers 2-6? Then why the hell are they 4 point dogs? Lets call this one the Katoeylover/Stogiebear bowl. Sorry KL but your Steel crew is toast. Thats what happens when you ride without a helmet..............

My pick is the Saints

Game # 5

St.Louis Rams (4-4) at Seattle Seahawks (5-3)

Seahawks by 4

The Seahawks crushed the Raiders on Monday night but keep in mind that doesn't mean as much today as it would have 5 short years ago. The Rams have been up and down all year and seem to count completely on their offense. MVP Alexander is still out and quite likely so is Hasselbeck and the Seahawk D as good as it looked Monday will be much more tested by the combination of Bulger, Holt and Jackson.

My pick is the Rams in an upset

Monday Night Bonerus

Tampa Bay Bucaneers (2-6) at Carolina Panthers (4-4)

Panthers by 9 1/2

This a game between two teams that have also disappointed this year but their downfalls are more due to injuries as opposed to pisspoor play. Steve Smith is one of the most talented receivers this league has had for years but Jake Delhomme isn't clicking the way he did the past couple of years. The Bucs are struggling with their rookie QB and the Cadillac is missing a couple of pistons. The Panthers need this more.

My pick is the Panthers

All right boys and girls and those in between........and Stogie and Katoeylover no hitting below the belt or when breaking from a clinch...........

Have at it!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Week #10

Game #1 Kansas City Chiefs (5-3) at Miami Dolphins (2-6)
              Chiefs by 1

Game #2 San Diego Chargers (6-2) at Cincinatti Bengals (4-4)
              Chargers by 1 1/2

Game #3 Chicago Bears (7-1) at New York Giants (6-2)
              Giants by 2 1/2

Game #4 New Orleans Saints (6-2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6)
              Steelers by 4!!! Katoeylover/Stogie Bear bowl!

Game #5 St.Louis Rams (4-4) at Seattle Seahawks (5-3)
              Seahawks by 4

Monday Night Bonerus
              Tampa Bay Bucaneers (2-6) at Carolina Panthers (4-4)
              Panthers by 9 1/2

Tampa Bay 31 - Panthers 17

Comment

• So much for taking a few days to analyze the games

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

•   I on the other hand need a few days to second guess myself....um I mean me...no myself...yes thats it
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• Last week 0-5 : The pain, oh, the pain1! how the hell am i still in the lead?? Well, at least its for one more week anyways!!!
                    BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!

Comment

• Miami

Cincinnatti

Chicago

Pittsburgh If the steelers win all their games they can still get a wildcard!!!
                      Saints still have too much to prove....

Seattle

Carolina 24-14
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (BLUEBALLZ @ Nov. 09 2006,06:38) ...how the hell am i still in the lead??
                        Actually, I must humbly point out, that you aren't actually 'in the lead,' but rather...ah, sharing the lead. With moi. For this week anyway.

(I guess, it's fairly dumb of me to bother to post and point that out, but what the hell. This may well be the only week I'll be able to make that claim and I'm damn well going to enjoy it......)

Comment

• Tonight is Rutgers most important football game ever.

Go Scarlet Knights!!!                    

The banks of the Old Raritan will be rockin!

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Nov. 09 2006,19:27) Tonight is Rutgers most important football game ever.

Go Scarlet Knights!!!                    

The banks of the Old Raritan will be rockin!
                            Congrats to the Scarlet Knights PD

Great comeback and a great "W" on the mulligan!!!!!!

Comment

• Game 1. Kansas City
                              Game 2. San Diego
                              Game 3. New York
                              Game 4. New Orleans
                              Game 5. St. Louis

Monday Night Bonerus:
                              Carolina 27 Tampa Bay 16

Comment

• Cheifs.
                                Bengals.
                                Bears.