• Show
Clear All

• Bills
    Giants
    Eagles
    Ravens
    Jets

Bears 44 Cardinals 13

I know what you mean about the Bonerus game, Thaibound! It's killing me .. about as bad as the Redskins are. Thanks, by the way, for leaving the Skins off this weeks program, Smuttley. Whichever way I pick them, they do the opposite. Thanks for organizing this.

Comment

• Buffalo

Atlanta

Philadelphia

Baltimore

New York

And for the bonus which I can't seem to get close to either....

Chicago 37, Arizona 10

Comment

• My pick is the Bills

My pick is the Falcons

My pick is the Eagles

My pick is the Ravens

My pick is the Jets

My Pick is the Bears 24-14

Comment

• Bills
          Falcons
          Eagles (Don't say a word!)
          Ravens
          Jets

Bears 24 - 13

Comment

• Bills
            Falcons
            Saints
            Panthers
            Jets

Bears 27-17
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• giants over falcons

the jets over miami

bills beat lions easily

eagles put the saints down

panthers over ravens

bears crush lions
              38 to 6
              Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

• My picks thhis week:

Buffalo-With two feet of snow in Buffalo I wonder if they made it out yet/? global woarming anyone??

GIANTS-dangerous game but I gotta pick the gmen.

hNew Orleans-sentimetal pick but STOGIE SHAME ON YOU!!

Baltimore-Bounce back at home.

nNY JETS-Gotta pick the Jets but New York teams never win on the same weekend-at least one of them lays an egg.

boner pick:
                going for three in a row-tougher game than anyone thinks-

chicago 17 Arizona 13

bTW Smuttley IF and thats a big if the Tigers and metsies make it to the world series then we have to have a small bet!! BE CARERFUL OUT THERE1!!

Comment

• (BLUEBALLZ @ Oct. 14 2006,09:27) bTW Smuttley IF and thats a big if the Tigers and metsies make it to the world series then we have to have a small bet!! BE CARERFUL OUT THERE1!!
                  Ball is in your court.......so to speak...........BB

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• giants

jets

bills

eagles

panthers

bears over lions
                    31-10

randyloserman
                    ain't life grand

Comment

• fuckinng Stogie is a disgrace!!! i saw that game and what a game it was. was well chuffed for the who dats!! I could imaine if the ainst make the playoffs-hopoefully i will be in los in jan and stogie can come over and watch the games1!!

Smuttley-the metsies have to actually make the series. i think le tigres would be the favs as their pitching has been kicking ass-but if those mets bats stay hot.......

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

• Yes, I am a disgrace...

If you have been to the Superdome as many times as I have then you'd know!

I listened to that game on the radio last night and right up until the final whistle I was thinking that we (us Aints!)would find a way to lose the game!

I could not sit down for the last 15 minutes of that broadcast!

I remember years ago living in Metairie when the Saints won their first 5 games and every back page of the Times-Picayune was 'blue-tacked' to my bedroom wall. It went downhill pretty quickly after that and I didn't save the back pages from after week 8!

I'm not stupid or starry-eyed enough to think that we're 'Superbowl contenders' or a romantic 'Dream Team' but we did pull off a hell of a win last Sunday. To deny the Eagles a single sack and to keep them off the field for the last 10 minutes showed that The Saints are at least as competitive as any other NFL team out there...

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Oct. 16 2006,19:48)  

Yes, I am a disgrace...
                          It was one of the most exciting games i have seen for a while, and it looked for a while they may blow it, but that last drive was monumental.

However, and much to my cost, i would never back against the Steelers!! -

btw - did you see their demolition of the Chiefs? we're backkkk!!!!

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Sorry this is a day late guys I had some issues yesterday...............

Week # 7

Game #1

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-3) at Atlanta Falcons (3-2)

Steelers by 1 1/2

Big Ben got his boys rolling last week in a blowout W they sorely needed and he could be back from all his early and pre season problems but as we all know it also requires a strong D to win championships which the Steelers posess. They will need that to shut down Michael Vicks' running attack that averages over 200 yards a game.

My pick is the Steelers

Game #2

Arizona Cardinals (1-5) at Oakland Raiders (0-5)

Cardinals by 2 1/2

YAWN!!!! Now before everyone says WTF keep in mind this games are picked on the closest games on the spread and this should prove to be a close game although behind Matt Leinhart the Cards actually looked rather tough against the undefeated Bears. Meanwhile the Raiders are cementing themselves as the frontrunner in the Brady Quinn sweepstakes while trying to avoid a winless season.

The Cards avoid another Dennis Green meltdown and win this one

Game #3

Carolina Panthers( 4-2) at Cincinnatti Bengals (3-2)

Bengals by 3 1/2

How Vegas is making the Bengals the faves is a mystery to me, Their offense may be found on a milk carton somewhere because it ain't been on the field, while since the return of Steve Smith the Panthers have been rolling. This is game the Bengals really need because it seems like the Steelers have woke up.

My pick is the Bengals in a mild upset

Game #4

Detroit Lions (1-5) at New York Jets (3-3)

Jets by 3 1/2

Will the motor city kittys continue the momentum from the Tigers amazing run or will they play like they usually do. Gotta admit Roy Williams and KEvin Jones are coming into their own but on the road they usually fall flat...this week won't be much differnet

My pick is the J E T S..........JETS JETS JETS

Game #5

Green Bay Packers (1-4) at Miami Dolphins (1-5)

Dolphins by 4

What!!! 3 yawners in one week??? Hell you never know this could be a helluva game. Joey has been playing pretty well the last couple of weeks since bencing Daunte and you never know if the old Bart will show up. Traditionally Favre struggles in warm weather games and this will be one

My Pick is the Dolphins

Monday Night Bonerus

New York Giants (3-2) at Dallas Terrell Owens oops I mean Cowboys (3-2)

Cowboys by 3

The soap drama that is the Cowboys comes to primetime this week but Tiki Barber's unexpected retirement contemplations may have pushed Terrell temporarily to the back. Meanwhile we have a matchup of a couple of pretty good NFC East teams that could come down to a toe

My pick is NY Giants 24 Dallas Cowboys 21

Have at it boys and girls

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• steelers

cardinals

bengals

jets

dolphins

'giants 24 cowboys 17
                              Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

• My Picks below, I sure hope I do better this week

Pittsburgh Steelers

Arizona Cardinals

Carolina Panthers

New York Jets

Miami Dolphins

Monday Night Bonerus

NY Giants 27 Dallas Cowboys 23
                                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                                X