Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand it either, but don't mess with my bonerus points man!

Barfine and booze are on me when you get to BKK, Smuttleydfs for putting all your extra energy into this great competition...

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Dec. 05 2006,14:51) Barfine and booze are on me when you get to BKK, Smuttleydfs
      HEY ! what about me ?
      I've been pulling up the rear now for 3yr's and do I hear;
      Drinks & Barfine on you ?

Fine ! I'll just win every game next year and when you try and congradulate me, I'll just turn my head away and act Like I don't know you.
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• You really know how to hurt a chap...

Comment

• Not tonight honey, I got to wash my hair.

Sound fimilar PigDogg ?
          Attached Files

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Dec. 05 2006,01:51) I don't understand it either, but don't mess with my bonerus points man!    

Barfine and booze are on me when you get to BKK, Smuttleydfs for putting all your extra energy into this great competition...  
            Bonerus points are yours Buddy and the lead!!!!!

OK Guys and Gals, Cowpokes and Cowgals here we go only 4 weeks to go so ya'all better start making your moves and not forget to make your picks!!!!!

Week # 14

Game # 1

Tennessee Titans (5-7) at Houston Texans (4-8)

Texans by 1

The battle of the Houston Oilers.....old and new....The Titans have been rejuvenated under the leadership of Houston native and former Longhorn (No mirimark not your kind of longhorn ) Vince Young. Once 0-5 and the doormat of the league they are now in contention for a playoff spot and used a strong 60 yard leg last week to dump Tennessee's favorite son Saint Peyton. The Texans show flashes on occassions of becoming a good team then self destruct in games they should be winning. The Titans are rolling and Vince is coming home gotta love it

My pick is the Titans

Game # 2

Indianapolis Colts (10-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (7-5)

Colts by 1 1/2

The Colts have looked somewhat ordinary this year and there has been some trouble in paradise with Marvelous Marvin Harrison throwing a tantrum a couple of weeks ago then ripping the Titans for a long TD last week. Peyton will persevere and the Colts should hang on for home field thru the playoffs. The Jags though really need this game to stay in playoff contention. I can't see the Colts getting dumped within their divison two weeks in a row.

My pick is the Colts

Game # 3

Philadelphia Eagles (6-6) at Washington Redskins (4-8)

Redskins by 1 1/2

The Eagles may have righted themselves with an impressive win on Monday night against the Panthers that made Stogie and Doc smile Garcia looked tough and so did the always vaunted Eagle D. The Skins have a new QB and the committment of Joe Gibbs for another year but their team still kind of sucks. I like the way the Eagles looked Monday night and I think they will carry it over.

My pick is the Eagles

Game # 4

Minnesota Vikings (5-7) at Detroit Lions (2-8)

Lions by 2 1/2

The Lions are actually favored in this game? Amazing!!!! Regardless since they have committed to staying with Kitty Kat Kitna for the remainder of season it seems obvious that their only intention is getting that #1 draft choice.....just another player that they can ruin. The Vikings at 5-7 still have an outside playoff shot and will play like it believe me. I just have to say it once more FIRE MILLEN

My pick is the Vikings

Game # 5

Baltimore Ravens (9-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-5)

Chiefs by 3

The Ravens took it on the chin big time last week in Cincy and will be well rested with 10 days off. McNair at times looks his age and other times looks like the wily vet that he is. The Chiefs have Trent Green back and the second best running back in the league with LJ but Ray Lewis is back in the lineup for the Ravens and they need to keep their lead in their division.

My pick is the Ravens

Monday Night Bonerus

Chicago Bears (10-2) at St.Louis Rams (5-7)

Bears by 6 1/2

The Bears clinched the division last week with their win over the Vikes now all they have to do is find a QB. They continue to win DESPITE the worthless gator Grossman especially when they have a very competent Wolverine as a backup. The Rams are starting to implode a bit and Bulger is whining to the press. About the only thing the Bears have left to play for is the home field throughout and that is a major advantage. To have playoff games at Soldier Field in January is brutal. I see a slight let up though.

My pick is the Rams in an upset 24-21

There we go lets get ALL the picks in this week Thaibound and Oldasia

I'm going to put out a College Bowl Pick list later this week also for all that are interested.

Attached Files
            It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• I really needed those points with my crappy 1-4 this week
              Worst yet is I changed the Jags and Jets at the last moment.....that plus I missed the first week of picks.....soooooooooooo
              That would have put me in FIRST Place
              Oh well, we could talk what ifs all night

On to getting a 5-0 record with bonus points this week  
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• Titans.
                Colts.
                Eagles.
                Vikings.
                Ravens.

Bears  (31)  x12  -6 divded by 154 squared to the fourth power of 12 cubed divided by 9 eliminating all the area of Volume that equals  144 x 94 thus defalating the sum of  Bears  (31.)    St. Louis Rams  (16)

Comment

• Love your formula, Mirimark! It makes as much sense to me as the other one. Now I understand why I can't get any bonerus points!

On to the picks.

Game 1. Tennessee Titans
                  Game 2. Indianapolis Colts
                  Game 3. Philadelphia Eagles
                  Game 4. Minnesota Vikings
                  Game 5. Kansas City Chiefs

Monday Night Bonerus Game:
                  Chicago Bears 26 St. Louis Rams 13

Comment

• Bears (31) x12 -6 divded by 154 squared to the fourth power of 12 cubed divided by 9 eliminating all the area of Volume that equals 144 x 94 thus defalating the sum of Bears (31.) St. Louis Rams (16)

Comment

• Week #14

Game #1

Tennessee Titans (5-7) at Houston Texans (4-8)

By all accounts this game should end in a draw but I'll go with the home team.

Game #2

Indianapolis Colts (10-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (7-5)

Jacksonville are tough at home, and division rivalries are notorious for being guessing games, but I'll go with Jacksonville to upset the Colts and cast a cloud of doubt over the Colts and Manning.

Game #3

Philadelphia Eagles (6-6) at Washington Redskins (4-8)

Another divison game with one team (The Redskins) with really nothing to lose playing at home and Philly on the ropes after sneaking past traditional 4th quarter losers Carolina! The Redskins will go out and have fun at home and further embarrass the winged Eagles.

Game #4

Minnesota Vikings (5-7) at Detroit Lions (2-8)

This is my 'lock' pick and Minnesota will crush the pussies.

Game #5

Baltimore Ravens (9-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-5)

Both teams coming off losses but I expect Kansas will extend that pattern this week.

Monday Night Bonerus

Chicago Bears (10-2) at St.Louis Rams (5-7)

Bears hang on to win it: 17 - 13

Comment

•   SB with the play by play
                        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• Well - I'm making a bit more effort now that I have a slight lead... Mind you - that will probably be my undoing!

Anyway...

PICKS for BLUEBALLZ!

Houston
                          Indianapolis
                          Washington
                          Minnesota
                          Baltimore
                          Bears 23 - Rams 6

Comment

• Houston
                            Jax
                            Philly
                            Minnesota
                            KC

Bears 22-15
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• New Orleans clinches a playoff berth with:

1) NO win + MIN loss or tie + CAR loss + PHI loss OR
                              2) NO win + MIN loss or tie + NYG loss + ATL loss OR
                              3) NO win + MIN loss or tie + PHI loss + ATL loss.

Easy, eh?

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Sep. 09 2006,10:56) Come on RM.........Beefmeister!!!! POL..........all you other pervs lets go!!! And you too JaiDee...........your Pats still have that AWESOME Wolverine leading them down the road to his unmatched 4th ring!!!!
                                What, I was mentioned in a thread on the NFL? I can't keep track of all this shite, much less the threads on this forum.

Hell, I didn't even know football season was here.

I want to go gamble on horses. That's about all that I have the attention span for. Football games are great, but I can only get interested if it is ON NOW.

But, Krakov Dawn, well, I'll stay up all night for her. She used to be Smuttley's Polish Sausage, but now she's my little sweet pierogi - everything's folded into a nice pocket, warm and ready for me to sink my mouth into.

Ahem, umm, were we talking about football?

POL
                                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                                X