• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(allstar88 @ Dec. 31 2006,02:43)
    (costassg @ Dec. 31 2006,04:24)
    (smuttleydfs @ Dec. 30 2006,21:55)
    (costassg @ Dec. 30 2006,14:40)
    (kahuna @ Dec. 30 2006,21:12) And how would you solve the problem costass?
    take out all your troops from all over the world.and believe the world would be better without   troops
    You know there a lot of US citizens that would really prefer doing that but the problem would be as soon as we did that and became a isolationist society the whole world including you would be whining for protection within a year.    

Face it CostASSg the world needs the US and the UK along with their military, their money, technical expertise etc.   And as much as I would prefer we tell all the countries to   its never going to happen in our lifetimes. You criticize the US for putting Bush in office as have I but please point out how much better other countrys are doing............I'll wait on pins and needles.

In other words unless you can provide an educated statement backing up your pathetic anti US/UK blithering keep your opinions to yourself and the rest of your grade school friends  

all the problems in my country CYPRUS were caused by Americans and British.So we dont need you  
    what about the turks ?              
    you put up the turks to do what they have done back in 1974.and we dont forget that .your time will come

Comment

(TTChang @ Dec. 31 2006,12:29)
      all the problems in my country CYPRUS were caused by Americans and British.So we dont need you  
      costass, maybe your economy would be better off without the Brits?          'We dont need you wankers'' isnt a great tourist marketing slogan! (Malta discovered that for a few years)  
      Oh, and dare I mention the Turks?   ...............Happy new year, anyway
      what is malta? a small rock in the middle of the sea . we have 3000000 turist per year.and the most beautifull beach in all europe

Comment

(allstar88 @ Jan. 01 2007,12:01)
        (TTChang @ Dec. 31 2006,18:29)
        costass, maybe your economy would be better off without the Brits?          'We dont need you wankers'' isnt a great tourist marketing slogan! (Malta discovered that for a few years)  
        ive had a few hols in cyprus,great country ,nice food and beaches,the people were nice too but every country has rag heads like stavros(costas) we have them in england too            
        so dont come again,because if you do i promise i will return the favor

Comment

You have some serious issues costASSg...........

bigotry being right there at the top. I think some anger management classes would be in order

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(costassg @ Jan. 02 2007,05:16)
            (allstar88 @ Jan. 01 2007,12:01)
            (TTChang @ Dec. 31 2006,18:29)
            ive had a few hols in cyprus,great country ,nice food and beaches,the people were nice too but every country has rag heads like stavros(costas) we have them in england too            
            so dont come again,because if you do i promise i will return the favor
            and smash some plates        

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Dec. 31 2006,06:13)
              (costassg @ Dec. 30 2006,15:24) all the problems in my country CYPRUS were caused by Americans and British.So we dont need you  
              Once again costASSg please be more specific as to what these fictional problems you are alluding to  ..............

You won't because you can't and because there aren't any.........keep in mind if it wasn't for the US and the UK you would be posting in German right now and Seig Heiling the Dictator Du jour.  

Until you can present a substantial arguement to back up your pathetic childish rants I for one will just consider your pathetic posts equal to what I flush away after my morning constitutional  

Correct spelling:

Sieg heil!

Comment

(mcqueen @ Jan. 02 2007,19:34) Correct spelling:

Sieg heil!
                Ahh yes but the plural would be Heiling!!!!!

At least thats my best guess

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(Lefty @ Jan. 01 2007,11:49) I get my boxer shorts at K-Mart in Cincinnati. 400 Oak Street... Cincinnati, Ohio...
                  K-Mart sucks!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jan. 02 2007,22:54)
                    (Lefty @ Jan. 01 2007,11:49) I get my boxer shorts at K-Mart in Cincinnati. 400 Oak Street... Cincinnati, Ohio...
                    K-Mart sucks!      
                    and Wal-Mart blows The downfall of anerican enterprise as we know it

BTW isn't that long drive just for underwear Lefty???

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Jan. 02 2007,21:09) and Wal-Mart blows    The downfall of anerican enterprise as we know it
                      I'm probably the only on the Forum who's never nbeen inside a Wal Mart. Not a political statement, just a geographic curiousity.

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Jan. 02 2007,10:39) You have some serious issues costASSg...........

bigotry being right there at the top. I think some anger management classes would be in order

I think you have hit the nail on the head. He will give up soon as he gets bored easily.

Comment

Iraq, without doubt, is a huge mess, whether it was justifiable, whether it is solveable or not remains to be seen. ( personally I doubt it ) I don't really understand why the local population is going round killing there own. For me it continues to underline the absurdity of religion. How many millions have died over the centuries under the banner of religion. I denounced it before I left secondary school, I am firmly an Athiaist, a true non believer. Extremes of any religion seem to breed a following of histerical lunatics barely in control of themselves, often not. There symbols are often explained as only representative, as i find the so called christian one of someone nailed to a cross most synister, only representative.....!! so was the swazsticker.

While I am sure its popular to become an American / UK hater, who else is bothering to make an effort to solve some rapidly expanding worldwide problems. For example as soon as the UN ( another farcical organization, peace keeping, what a joke, but who else is there? ) requested troops for the Arab / Israel problem this year. No one wanted to know when the US & Brits didn't step up to the plate. Then followed meeting after meeting trying to get some troops to form the force, to my knowledge to date, this force is still not at the required number.

I also note the huge amount of foriegn aid handed out by the west, US & UK contributions running into billions to a thank less & sometimes undeserving populous. ( Not all I know ) This is all very quickly forgotten by the haters. Where was the aid when the US had its 9/11 & on a smaller scale the UK,.... it wasn't there. No doubt the haters revelling in it all. Perhaps the US & UK should turn off the foriegn aid tap,..... who will step in to fill that void?

The US & UK do NOT have the final solution to anything, but at least they are trying, there is oppurtunity for others to make there mark, but they haven't.

I am not proud of everything the US & UK has done by a long way,.... but at least they are out there giving it there best shot.

I have not forgotten there are others assisting the US & UK  (    ) but the haters generally direct themselves at the US & UK.

We have a limited time on this planet both in our own lifetimes & as a species living off its resources. A few need to wake up & stop causing huge problems that shorten these periods of time. But then again thats probably what they seek.
                          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Well said Robin.    
                            Great contribution to this thread - which has ranged from Saddam, to possible confrontation in Paphos, to Lefty's boxer shorts  
                            TT

Comment

(vangough05 @ Jan. 03 2007,09:43)
                              (smuttleydfs @ Jan. 02 2007,10:39) You have some serious issues costASSg...........

I think you have hit the nail on the head. He will give up soon as he gets bored easily.    
                              you think so?

Comment

We hope so...And hope is a good thing...

Your hatred, bigotry and inflammatory posts...those aren't good things...

You likely won't ever stop Costassg...but we can hope....
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X