Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(costassg @ Jan. 06 2007,07:02) excuse me. do you now where is Cyprus?do you know Cyprus at all?82 % greek cypriots speaks greek language christian orthodox  18 % turkish cypriots muslims speaks turkish and greek as well like billy for example.island full member of the E.U since  may 1 2004.as for 1939-1945 we were a british colony back then and we send 35000 troops serving the cyprus royal regiment fighting the germans all over europe.many of them were given bravary metals for the distinquince service.only in el alamain 660 greek cyptiots were kiled.so study cyprus history as we study          and international history and after you speak out loud.

PS we have 9000 years of history
    9000 years of history and all some people can do is quote from an encylopecia

Attached Files
    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Don't want to speak badly of the efforts of the allies in WW2 but little understood fact, for the sake of the fish box, 9 out of every ten Germans were killed by a Russian in WW2. Won't argue with anyone about it, but the internet is easy, do your own fucking reaserch.

Having said that, thank fuck western values persuade through out the world and everyone has a god given right to make an arse of themselves.

Not sure if it was mentioned here but best bumper sticker ever "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier."

Beer Baron

Comment

(allstar88 @ Jan. 06 2007,21:49) well said costass if you spoke more like this and did not rant and call everyone we would maybe get along more?            
        its saturday,no work today and ive had a few   round two on monday?            

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Jan. 06 2007,16:23)
          (costassg @ Jan. 06 2007,07:02) excuse me. do you now where is Cyprus?do you know Cyprus at all?82 % greek cypriots speaks greek language christian orthodox  18 % turkish cypriots muslims speaks turkish and greek as well like billy for example.island full member of the E.U since  may 1 2004.as for 1939-1945 we were a british colony back then and we send 35000 troops serving the cyprus royal regiment fighting the germans all over europe.many of them were given bravary metals for the distinquince service.only in el alamain 660 greek cyptiots were kiled.so study cyprus history as we study          and international history and after you speak out loud.

YES YOU MONKEY BARBARIAN

Comment

I was led to believe if you wrote in caps you were banned I and others abide by the rules what about you know who

Comment

(costassg @ Jan. 07 2007,15:23)
              (smuttleydfs @ Jan. 06 2007,16:23)

YES YOU MONKEY BARBARIAN
              here we go again                

Comment

I just heard that Gordon Brown the UK chancellor is glad that an enquiry will be had about the hanging ...
                So what they gonner so , dig him up and do it again.

The bleeding heart bandwagon is rolling once again..

Comment

Are cop salary pocket money + payola?

Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(costassg @ Jan. 07 2007,02:23) YES YOU MONKEY BARBARIAN
                    Great Comeback costASSg

Stay up all night thinking that one up ?

or pull it out your encyclopedia again?

Monkey barbarian??? Better a Monkey Barbarian or a
                    Attached Files

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

the elite
                      Attached Files

Comment

defferent unit
                        Attached Files

Comment

the elite        

Comment

(costassg @ Jan. 07 2007,14:18) defferent unit
                            You leave yourself so fucking wide open costASSg it really is too easy and way too hard to resist.

A sample of our inspector clown parking

Attached Files

Comment

A must.....

Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Your'e Good Dieter!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X