Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (allstar88 @ Jan. 08 2007,19:16) look out its the costass cops!    
    nevermind about your jocks bad if you are interested about the cyprus police force system you are welcome to visit Cyprus.i will make a very warm welcome  
    Attached Files

Comment

• (costassg @ Jan. 09 2007,02:20)
      (allstar88 @ Jan. 08 2007,19:16) look out its the costass cops!    
      nevermind about your jocks bad if you are interested about the cyprus police force system you are welcome to visit Cyprus.i will make a very warm welcome  
      Attached Files

Comment

• (allstar88 @ Jan. 08 2007,23:03)
        (costassg @ Jan. 09 2007,02:20)

This is you?      

Comment

• (costassg @ Jan. 09 2007,06:36)
          (allstar88 @ Jan. 08 2007,23:03)

This is you?      
          ooh you brute          

Comment

• (allstar88 @ Jan. 09 2007,00:40)
            (costassg @ Jan. 09 2007,06:36)
            (allstar88 @ Jan. 08 2007,23:03)

This is you?      
            ooh you brute          

or maybe you sister?or your mother?

Comment

• (buster22 @ Jan. 08 2007,17:03) costassg hang in there, im on your side, you have held up with dignity. bloody yanks they stuffed up in vietnam and now they have stuffed up iraq. as for ww1 and ww2 they came in later after the hard work had been done. i was in vietnam and we would make sure we kept well away from the yanks in the field as all they did was fuck up, shoot first and ask questions later, thats why they had a lot of deaths thru fiendly fire. when we came out of long tan the yanks asked us to come and teach their troops jungle fighting but u cant teach retards anything.
              Is costass your hero?

Do you want bin laden to nuke New York, Sydney and Melbourne just like costass has been advocating in this forum?  

Perhaps you should read all his inane rants...

I don't know where you live, but if it's not  in Cyprus, I'm almost certain your city is on costass' list too...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (buster22 @ Jan. 08 2007,17:03) costassg hang in there, im on your side, you have held up with dignity. bloody yanks they stuffed up in vietnam and now they have stuffed up iraq. as for ww1 and ww2 they came in later after the hard work had been done. i was in vietnam and we would make sure we kept well away from the yanks in the field as all they did was fuck up, shoot first and ask questions later, thats why they had a lot of deaths thru fiendly fire. when we came out of long tan the yanks asked us to come and teach their troops jungle fighting but u cant teach retards anything.
                Why the anti-American bitterness?

Comment

• (buster22 @ Jan. 08 2007,17:03) costassg hang in there, im on your side, you have held up with dignity. bloody yanks they stuffed up in vietnam and now they have stuffed up iraq. as for ww1 and ww2 they came in later after the hard work had been done.
                  Oh my, Buster da body crab, another dude that likes to rewrite history to suit his own ideas.

Pray, tell me Buster, tell us, what was the hard work that was ALL done in ww2 before the USA entered the war? I guess you are under the illusion that once the USA entered the war, there were no major military campaigns and it was all just a cake walk?
                  That is very insulting.
                  You damed sure better be glad the USA helped your ass in ww2, because if your a Brit there's no way you'd have beaten the Germans without us, and if your an Aussie, the Japanese would have invaded your nation if not for us, and do you really think you were equipped at that point in time to stop them? Not very likely.

Most Brits and Aussies here are wonderful folks, they just happen to posses some intelligence and we mutually appreciate each other and our countries' allegiance to one another through history.

Comment

• well this thread has digreased into a 5yr's old taunt on the playground costassg are what ever your an ass. busster 22 just completely uneducated in world history.
                    get real am out of here

Comment

• (Lefty @ Jan. 09 2007,13:33)
                      (buster22 @ Jan. 08 2007,17:03) costassg hang in there, im on your side, you have held up with dignity. bloody yanks they stuffed up in vietnam and now they have stuffed up iraq. as for ww1 and ww2 they came in later after the hard work had been done.
                      Oh my, Buster da body crab, another dude that likes to rewrite history to suit his own ideas.

Pray, tell me Buster, tell us, what was the hard work that was ALL done in ww2 before the USA entered the war? I guess you are under the illusion that once the USA entered the war, there were no major military campaigns and it was all just a cake walk?
                      That is very insulting.
                      You damed sure better be glad the USA helped your ass in ww2, because if your a Brit there's no way you'd have beaten the Germans without us, and if your an Aussie, the Japanese would have invaded your nation if not for us, and do you really think you were equipped at that point in time to stop them? Not very likely.

Most Brits and Aussies here are wonderful folks, they just happen to posses some intelligence and we mutually appreciate each other and our countries' allegiance to one another through history.
                      Well said.

Comment

• problems in iraq? send in costass
                        Attached Files

Comment

• how many cypriots does it take to change a light bulb?
                          Attached Files

Comment

• (costassg @ Jan. 08 2007,13:29)
                            what ever her name is,you was married to her and she dump you.you even put pictures of the marriage in onoter forum so i now you dummy face.german  
                            Sounds like an answer ones jealousy losers..cause it was also a thing you´ll never have in your live ...like style or a freebie...
                            btw...i don´t take it personally ...
                            Sounds like an answer ones jealousy  losers..cause it was also a thing you´ll never have in your live ...like style or a freebie...
                            btw...i don´t take it personally ...

P.S.:My Russian manager reckon it don´t be loud and leave only a great grease spot
                            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• costass finds dream ladyboy
                              Attached Files

Comment

• (allstar88 @ Jan. 09 2007,23:01) costass finds dream ladyboy          
                                wow...but this is current..ready for the wedding with the blowhard...

Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Working...
                                X