Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (costassg @ Jan. 08 2007,19:24) now i am 35 chief inspector  of the cyprus police force in the computer department and earning more money than almost everybody in this forum .

When i signed up for the police academy in 1995 i was 80 kg.pass all the test.after 12 years of service i put up the the extra kilos.
    Well lardass, should we be surprised that a cop from a corrupt third-world shithole country like Cyprus is "earning more money than almost everybody in this forum"?

No.

That is standard for the "boys in brown" of LOS or Filipino cops or any rotten country where professional government thugs who call themselves cops operate.

Cyprus is an embarrassment to Europe. I think Europe would be better served if Cyprus joined its brother Turkey in the Organization of the Islamic Conference.

Comment

• (costassg @ Jan. 06 2007,20:02) many of them were given bravary metals for the distinquince service.only in el alamain 660 greek cyptiots were kiled.
      Soldiers from Cyprus are the most bombastic bottoms in the whole world.

You ladyboys of Cyprus got colonized by the Ottomans, the Brits and then, to top it off, got your asses handed to you by the Turks.

Cyprus has a mostly disgraceful military history.

Given that Greek women are hirsute, loud and built like tanks, it is no surprise that you spend your time looking for transvestites in Thailand. Because any Thai ladyboy, even the most yaba-strung out, emaciated, bearded prostitute, is probably better looking, and certainly less hairy, than any fat Greek woman.

Cyprus, a Muslim-dominated shit-hole...
      Attached Files

Comment

• (costassg @ Jan. 05 2007,07:38) ozzie,did you ever buy drink for all the ladyboys in a bar?
        i did many times!!
        did you ever give tip for all the ladyboys in one bar?
        i did many times!!
        did you ever barfine six ladyboys at the same time?
        i did many times!!
        I bet these ladyboys respected your short, balding, fat, gorilla ass even less after you did this.

Comment

• (costassg @ Jan. 07 2007,13:23) YES YOU MONKEY BARBARIAN
          Finally! I see what this thread is about!

Now, if the average post here took 5 minutes to produce (I can't say that many of you are able to write such delectable crap so effortlessly), and there are about 120 posts, that's 10 hours of time just writing posts. For each post, assume an equal amount of time reading this, multiplied by about 10 people. Yeah, give or take, that's over 100 hours of wasted time. Assuming you guys are making big bucks (I'd guess $100k for 1 year or 2000 hours), that's $5k of economic potential wasted on this stupidity.

I'll tell you all what, when the urge to walk the plank of idiocy occurs to you all, why not just wire me corresponding funds, and I'll be sure to post diatribes and invectives that'll really please you. For $5k, I can generate a thread that is far, far more entertaining than this one. One that involves a dozen posties in Thailand, for instance.

So, no work from you all in writing, no stumping yourself to out-stupid each other, and why bother with mental masturbation when you can do the real thing.

And, as always, I assure you of the highest quality.

POL

Now, back to all you Monkey Barbarians to throw your feces at each other. I'm staying out of this one. It's not well-known that Freud was contemplating "Cypr" instead of "Id" for a specific mental term. If Freud backed off, so will I.
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

• Come on join in the fun POL!!!!!!  

No Guts No Glory!!!!!!  

BTW this is where the "mental midget" I was refering to materialized!!!    

Attached Files
            It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• More dimnitude from the diminutive.

I prefer spelunking to chateaubriand. ;-)
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

• (sangabriel @ Jan. 10 2007,01:22)
                (costassg @ Jan. 08 2007,19:24) now i am 35 chief inspector  of the cyprus police force in the computer department and earning more money than almost everybody in this forum .

When i signed up for the police academy in 1995 i was 80 kg.pass all the test.after 12 years of service i put up the the extra kilos.
                Well lardass, should we be surprised that a cop from a corrupt third-world shithole country like Cyprus is "earning more money than almost everybody in this forum"?

No.

That is standard for the "boys in brown" of LOS or Filipino cops or any rotten country where professional government thugs who call themselves cops operate.

Cyprus is an embarrassment to Europe. I think Europe would be better served if Cyprus joined its brother Turkey in the Organization of the Islamic Conference.
                you think so .i told you before do you home work.a christian country canot join the islamic conference.maybe usa can.you have more muslims than us

Comment

• (sangabriel @ Jan. 10 2007,01:39)
                  (costassg @ Jan. 06 2007,20:02) many of them were given bravary metals for the distinquince service.only in el alamain 660 greek cyptiots were kiled.

You ladyboys of Cyprus got colonized by the Ottomans, the Brits and then, to top it off, got your asses handed to you by the Turks.

Given that Greek women are hirsute, loud and built like tanks, it is no surprise that you spend your time looking for transvestites in Thailand. Because any Thai ladyboy, even the most yaba-strung out, emaciated, bearded prostitute, is probably better looking, and certainly less hairy, than any fat Greek woman.

. i supose ladys are all slim.wake up watch jerry spinger show

Comment

• (sangabriel @ Jan. 10 2007,01:22)
                    (costassg @ Jan. 08 2007,19:24) now i am 35 chief inspector  of the cyprus police force in the computer department and earning more money than almost everybody in this forum .

No.

cyprus police force is one of few inside E.U without corruption because salarys are high inafe according to life stardards and getting better.look elsewere for corrupted policemen.maybe miami or texas

Comment

• its been fun  but im a bit bored now i retire from this thread        

Comment

• one for the road!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• carry on the baton gentlemen?    

Comment

• I think POL hit it spot on it has gone beyond difference of opinion and discussion to personal attacks. This thread is no longer contributing anything wothwhile to the forum and I don't think we need to start attacking members outside of the forum. Maybe it should be locked or the above link should be removed.

As someone who is willing to share his photos and experiences with us I don't think Costassg should be punished for it.
                            I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

• (andre459 @ Jan. 10 2007,17:56) the above link should be removed.
                              Done.

Comment

• (sangabriel @ Jan. 10 2007,01:39)
                                (costassg @ Jan. 06 2007,20:02) many of them were given bravary metals for the distinquince service.only in el alamain 660 greek cyptiots were kiled.

wrong flag

corect
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X