X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PigDogg @ Feb. 14 2008,09:19)
    (daveduke007 @ Feb. 13 2008,18:00) Where's the "who gives a fuck" choice    
    Here it is Dave.              

Who Gives A F*ck
    Fregg'n Touche ! Touche my friend.

My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

If all the people in the US who are eligible to vote but who regularly abstain from voting got together to form their own political party, their candidate would win every election. So you think your vote does not count? Think again.....

Comment

My personal opinion is if you don't vote, don't complain.

Comment

(allstar88 @ Feb. 14 2008,06:47) has there ever been a gay president or a l.b. one?
          Yes, there has been at least one gay president.

President Buchanan, who preceded Abraham Lincoln, between 1857 and 1861, was gay but in the closet. He was the only bachelor president and he shared a bedroom with his male secretary while in the White House.
          Attached Files

Comment

he looks it too
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Your not wrong there mick
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Feb. 14 2008,09:00) Where's the "who gives a fuck" choice    
                Every Euroweenie loves to say such things, then whine like a little baby as soon as a president such as Dubya gets elected, precisely because Dubya thinks the same ("who gives a fuck") about Euroweenies!

Comment

(surferboy @ Feb. 16 2008,13:15)
                  Every Euroweenie loves to say such things, then whine like a little baby as soon as a president such as Dubya gets elected, precisely because Dubya thinks the same ("who gives a fuck") about Euroweenies!
                  If you had been on this site "longer" than the "2 minutes" you have been then you would have known my comment was said "tounge in cheek" as did the way PigDogg took it (post 45)

Better you get to know the people first before "slagging" them off    

--------------
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Feb. 16 2008,22:29) If you had been on this site "longer" than the "2 minutes" you have been then you would have known my comment was said "tounge in cheek" as did the way PigDogg took it (post 45)

--------------
                    No worries man! I'm not slagging you off, just making an observation that contains at least a kernel of accuracy. I doubt you're a Euroweenie, but everyone here seems pretty cool, even the Euroweenies!

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Feb. 16 2008,22:29)
                      (surferboy @ Feb. 16 2008,13:15)
                      If you had been on this site "longer" than the "2 minutes" you have been then you would have known my comment was said "tounge in cheek" as did the way PigDogg took it (post 45)

--------------
                      chill davey baby

Comment

is the u.s. vote like pop idol and they vote off someone each week?

Comment

It really looks like that with first Guliani and now others dropping out!
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(allstar88 @ Feb. 16 2008,21:57) is the u.s. vote like pop idol......?
                            If it is - I vote Simon Cowell for President.

He's streets ahead of the rest of the bunch.

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

You know, in the US, you can write in any name you want on your ballot and vote for that person as long as they meet the eligibility requirements to be President. So, if you don't like the choices, you can always start a write-in campaign for whomever you like. Can you do that in other countries...?

Comment

obama better keep a lid on his wife or Dullary might just make a come back

mrs carboma - "first time in her adult life"
                                how to seduce women star trek on acid

Comment

Working...
                                X