Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noop we aint got none of thme ther scool thengs her...no boook lerning alowedd in emerica...

meyb thaats wy we can telk with thme leedyboys sow goood...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

The motto for our school was 'floreat sapientia.'

You can probably quickly found out where I went to...

Comment

I sort of remember of going to school. Public school, mixed and good sorts too if i remember correctly.

White trailer trash sort of chicks.  I still rememebr playing spin the bottle at end of school each year.Used to get some great pashess from some trashy schoolgirls. Whoa those were the days.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 24 2008,23:27) The motto for our school was 'floreat sapientia.'

You can probably quickly found out where I went to...
          Our motto Badge was "Velis et Remis"

Any Takers?
          Attached Files
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I went to two really good schools, the first was a Special School and the other was an Approved one.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(Monkey @ Apr. 25 2008,10:22) I went to two really good schools, the first was a Special School and the other was an Approved one.

I went to a really special school too, in the little short bus.
              From the immortal realm of Barbelo...

Comment

I'm quite pleased at the split voting trend.  I thought you might be on to something, OA.

TTC  ....all boys (schools) from aged 8 ....  say no more     But it did take me another 40+ years to be a cocksucker  
                TT

Comment

I went to an all boys school. It was so tough it had it's own coroner.

Comment

Mixed but very few girls.

POL
                    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

All guys, and I hated that. I always envied those who were in mixed classes
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

All boys til 16, then mixed.
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I spent a good 4 years of my education in an all-boys school and it was an important part as well.

I still meet up and keep in touch with those guys and to the best of my public knowledge, everyone's straight and not fucking lbs. So's me apparently.
                          Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

Tough Scottish mixed. So tough, if you still had two ears you were gay...

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Apr. 25 2008,08:40) Our motto Badge was "Velis et Remis"

Any Takers?
                              Grange Hill
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(Grinder @ Apr. 25 2008,17:54) Tough Scottish mixed. So tough, if you still had two ears you were gay...
                                Ya wee booftie boy ye
                                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                                X