Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got booted off loads of times when they had the old style forum. Loads of us did. It's just the way it is on that site. Anything or one who doesn't agree with the mods gets the chop.

It's fine. Everyone has there own rules.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 01 2008,18:34) Hey... Way to get exposure for the forum, mate!      
      Exactly
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I'll ban your ass if you don't send my a Hat .
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Hmmmm.................Well its a Win Win for Both Ya.............PR No Matter Good or Bad is Great Eh
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I got booted off of there about 4 years ago for reporting a broken link on the LBLB site that I was a paid member too... so I left and came to this wonderful site called AsianTS.com and strted to hang out at their forum and never left!

The only good thing about the LBLB forum was a guy named Jed that gave me Lyla's phone number. I use it to contact her and had her come to my hotel room back in 2004...

Comment

Now he can ban US!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 02 2008,02:34) Hey... Way to get exposure for the forum, mate!
                Err - wait a minute.

Until YOU posted information about the ban on your forum, I hadn't mentioned it to a soul. So who was trying to get the publicity?

You posted at 13.20 on your board - I responded on mine at 16.20 - only after YOU had made it public on your forum.

I was thinking of ending your ban early but you would only complain that you had nothing to complain about.

So carry on with the crochet. I'd like one of those covers for the TV that they are so fond of in Thailand. You know - a kind of TV cozy. If you havent got time - just say the word and I'll sort something out!

Somchai

Comment

I was thinking of ending your ban early but you would only complain that you had nothing to complain about...
                  Damn... I fucked up there!

Oh well. I can wait!

Comment

Is it just me who finds this all both ironic & incredibly funny ??

Who's the pot & who's the kettle here ??

Two English webmasters without enough to do ..... I hope no-one steps in & knocks their heads together,

it's way too much fun      

Somchai, tell SB what you really think ... he doesn't seem mad enough .....
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Jun. 02 2008,18:50) ... he doesn't seem mad enough .....
                      Oh he really is very angry - thank gooodness for the soothing , calming and therapeutic effects of crochet - saved us all from his wrath really. Otherwise it would be a fast change of avatar and watch out- Gumpys about!

I would really appreciate a set of those absolutely useless totally non absorbent woolly crocheted drinks mats that they make over here. Pacman, as stogies very busy with my TV cozy, if its not too much trouble and when you have time, could you possibly! I think Stogie has the pattern.

Cheers Somchai

Comment

Here's a plan - ban SB for another week so he has time to knock up the drink mats, though just why you need something absolutely useless I'm not sure.

Aren't there enough absolutely useless things on the forum already

Maybe it's different over in the rarified atmosphere of your place ??
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

oh yes I did

Comment

(aussieguy @ Jun. 02 2008,20:58) oh yes I did

"Oh no you didnt."

That is of course unless you are an aussieguy with a Dutch IP!

Comment

Great reading      Altogether now .... 'Oh yes he did' !
                              TT

Comment

Stogie banned?? unbelievable, why would anyone
                                ban such a friendly  guy like him?

I find it very hard to believe he would use such
                                crude, and offensive language! Not the stogie I know!
                                If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Working...
                                X