Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stogie bear @ Jun. 02 2008,11:43) Now he can ban US!
    Yes he can..I should know...
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(Somchai @ Jun. 02 2008,00:29) PS. It was - "Shit" X4
                       " Load of crap" X1
      Sorry, I've been in the air for a bit...

SB was banned for using the words shit and crap...

That's fucked...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Best you not go on that forum Kahuna LOL
        & are you in Los now ?
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Yep...got in late last night...
          Unfortunately the bars were closing...
          Fortunately, my little sweetie found her way to my room...

And I have been over to the LBLB forum and even posted once or twice...
          Fortunately or unfortunately, they have yet to meet the real asshole Yank...

Comment

Have a good one My friend & have a cold one for Me
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(kahuna @ Jun. 03 2008,12:29)
              (Somchai @ Jun. 02 2008,00:29) PS. It was - "Shit" X4
              " Load of crap" X1
              Sorry, I've been in the air for a bit...

SB was banned for using the words shit and crap...

That's fucked...
              Hi Kahuna
              Hope you enjoy your trip.

Using the words shit or crap on LBLB forum is actually not a problem. Feel free Yank!

Its when the words are used to describe other peoples thoughts on 5 consecutive new posts that I take exception.

Any way thats what I think but its probably a pile of shit!

Somchai

Comment

oh yes I did...maybe the ban has been lifted now...but I won't be going back no more...seems like the despot still hasn't changed after all these years...getting banned for criticzing content...what a joke...and when my lblb subscription runs out...big fat CIAO!!!!!!!!!!...so don't come in her and try to make yrself look good somchai, senchai or what ever

Comment

Agreed. Strange how every post in defence of that forum makes me less inclined to go back.
                  When she walks, she’s like a samba
                  That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

(Somchai @ Jun. 01 2008,19:52)
                    (aussieguy @ Jun. 01 2008,19:28) ye I got kicked of too...
                    Not on the new LBLB forum you didnt.

Somchai
                    Aussieguy - I was referring to the new forum- I said so.

I cant answer for something that could have happened any time in the 10 years we've been running.

Somchai

Comment

(kahuna @ Jun. 03 2008,16:07) Yep...got in late last night...
                      Unfortunately the bars were closing...
                      Fortunately, my little sweetie found her way to my room...
                      Oooooo, the sheriff´s back in town!
                      Finally some order there.
                      Was that Y*** who found her way to the dig?
                      Have a nice time and maybe we´ll catch up soon!!
                      Say hi to Top from me.
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Yep the adorable Ms YoYo...I just sent her off to work this am...
                        Somebody has to work and pay the bills around here...But she
                        keeps coming back...maybe has something to do with her name...

And I recently heard a rumor that the Italian Stallion is due to return
                        soon...

PS...Hi Top from me...

Comment

Have a great trip kahuna
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Always good to have Special 'K' in town...

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 01 2008,13:20) My life will not be the same!

For reasons I know not I have been banned from the LBLB forum.

Anyone else been kicked off from here?

I don't know why. I'm an affiliate for the site and haven't posted anything naughty.

Maybe it's a glitch!

What will I do with my spare time till this horrible episode is resolved?
                              Hello Mr Stogie

Mr Somchai kicked me off many times.( like him I used many aliases and even admitted this) . The diffference is he needs all these aliases to keep his forum alive. For me all these aliases were just fun and I was testing the IQ of mr somchai. It took him weeks to find out who I was and only with the help of a Robert Ford person from Germany he found out. Now I'm banned forever from his site. Not that I regret this one minute. His whole site is boring so for me a waste of time reading his arthur daily or viper trash.He was so "happy" with my posts that he could not handle it. I never used dirty language but Somchai was losing a discussion about me critizing the way he and powerbob do business/ exploits lb's in Pattaya. And like O' Brien from Orwell's 1984 he acted by deleting some of my posts. In a way I'm proud he did because it showed that mr Somchai clearly is no moderator. Deleting or banning a post from a forum is a sign of weakness. I'm no freak or A....hole of the year ( thank you laptop)like he or some supporters suggested. I clearly made my point and Mr som chai used information (false by the way) in his reply he could only have gotten from this Robert Ford person out of Germany. Again I'm not starting a vendetta against Mr Somchai but seeing that more members (including you) are banned from his site I simply had to give my opinion. On other forums including your forum (the best by the way based on many years of experience) you sometimes see heavy discussions but you tolerate a lot before you really use the ban option. Everyone knows you are outspoken (forum members can agree or not agree with your opinion but you give them the space for discussion or even mild trashing) and you get my credit for that. I always respected people with an outspoken view ( although I don't always agree with everything) because they stand for something. Mr Somchai is not man of an outspoken view and clearly a bad loser. The way he runs his forum is pathetic. Using a lot of aliases by himself to keep on his own site alive proves my point. ( Atrhur daily, viper, poon ting, sean chai)
                              By the way I did the Mara post on another forum which you stated as well thought. I hope this proves to you that I'm not a freak but a well educated person respecting other people unless they want to play a game like mr somchai did.

Regards

Jesse James

From now one I will only use this name on this forum

Comment

(jesse james @ Jun. 07 2008,22:41) It took him weeks to find out who I was and only with the help of a Robert Ford
                                Watch that fucker Jesse , don't turn your back on him for a minute .
                                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                                X