Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(elbarto @ Jul. 22 2008,23:03) cracking film. I am a big fan of Bond. When daniel craig got the role i was very shocked. I said to anyone who would listen big mistake. Well he shut me up! He has the coldness of Bond in the books. Still have a soft spot for roger moore and his eyebrows though.
    Going by my username you will probaly know I'm a big Bond fan myself and Roger Moore is indeed my favourite Bond personally too, but I also agree that Daniel Craig makes a great Bond  
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

there's only one Bond imo, and that's Sean Connery just as there's only one Dr.Who (Tom Baker)

the others were ok but Sean is 'da man'

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(strocube @ Jul. 22 2008,18:07)
        (bigmick22 @ Jul. 22 2008,11:03) the bloody chinaman!!!
        "Dude, Chinamen is not the preferred nomenclature; Asian American please."

Favorite Lebowski quote: "No, Walter, you're not wrong, you're just an asshole."
        Shut the fuck up Donny. This doesn't concern you!
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

The best since years.......I saw was Martin Scorsese`s "Shine A Light"....

Dieter
          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

The Dark Knight!!! A MUST see film!!! Heath Ledger really made this film what it is!! A Brilliant performance!!

Comment

The Good Shepherd. How I missed this one, I don't know ! A cracking film about the birth of the CIA...recommended.
              You men eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans
              I eat more chicken, than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah

Comment

Agreed Beavis - I've seen it three times. Not for those who only like no-brainer, action films though - it's a long film with plenty of dialog. Has Matt Damon, Angelina Jolie, Bob De Niro and Alec Baldwin, among others. I like it a lot
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Kung Fu Panda in LOS

Have a Pair of unused Hancock tickets if anyone wants from another country. I was buzzed at the time and warned by my LB not to buy em but did just because they were the last two left just to be sure we had tickets and they happened to be in the front row and far left (yes, worst seats in the house)
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

watched 1408 last night, i enjoyed the film, any film with sam jackson is normally good.
                    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Just Watched Harold And Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay

It was silly and lowbrow....and very funny. A great way to veg in front of the tube.
                      --
                      Also I just saw The Dark Knight, again, this time on IMAX.....WOW
                      The IMAX experience is amazing.
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Jul. 17 2008,19:01) I don't get time recently to watch many films, so i was wondering have any of you guys seen any good films.

The last film i went to see was "No country for old men"
                        Hello

Beast of yucca flats with Tor Johnson

Take care

Comment

(marshal @ Jul. 21 2008,09:07) Just watched

I know who killed me , starring lindsey lohan very weird, but worth a watch.
                          This is the record-holder for 'All-time Worst Picture' in the annual Razzie awards. For that achievement alone, I'm sorely attempted to give it a try (accompanied by a bottle of vodka).
                          You men eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans
                          I eat more chicken, than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah

Comment

In Bruges...
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Agree......Brendan Gleeson is proving to be one of the best european actor at the moment

Cocaine and midgets..... sorry Monkeyman........
                              My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Carry On Up The Khyber

still funny even after all these years

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Working...
                                X