Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(EyeMahk @ Sep. 09 2008,22:34) It's eye opening only in that someone would take it seriously, as it is written by someone who hates Sarah Palin.
    Maybe you should read it again. She says Palin hates her. She does not say she hates Palin. You are just assuming that.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(sukhumvitpoler @ Sep. 09 2008,12:35) All i know is.........I'd plough the shit outta her
      I'd rather plough the shit out of your avatar.

Just knowing that Palin is an ultra right wing evangelical Christian, and a woman besides, would make it not easy for me or my friend John Henry to rise to the occasion.
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Her son is a crackhead
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Id stick my head up her crack - both of them, my big and lil head

Comment

Sarah would grab Lefty and push his face in her snatch and he would be pulling the lever for her and McCain in a heart beat.

Comment

(kathylc @ Sep. 12 2008,02:54) Sarah would grab Lefty and push his face in her snatch and he would be pulling the lever for her and McCain in a heart beat.
              Yuck A reich wing Republican pussy? It would probably burn my tongue off.

Kathy, you are a million times more attractive to me than Palin is.

You're not an evangelical Christian are you?
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(sukhumvitpoler @ Sep. 12 2008,02:31) Id stick my head up her crack - both of them, my big and lil head
                I'd rather titty fuck your avatar.
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(Lefty @ Sep. 12 2008,03:19) Yuck    A reich wing Republican pussy? It would probably burn my tongue off.  
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(Lefty @ Sep. 11 2008,23:29) As for reasons to not vote for Obama, I have had people who I otherwise felt were fairly intelligent, tell me they can't vote for him because they are worried he is a Muslim.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

You want to see the "Real" Sarah instead of the one that is being "portrayed" by the reich wing pundits watch her interviews with Charles Gibson on ABC. She is looking more like a dachsund then a pit bull and more like a hockey twit then a hockeymom. Didn't even know what the "Bush Doctrine" was and couldn't justify her comments that she made that the war in Iraq is a " mission form God"

She has a gift for one liners when prepared but that only does well on Leno and Letterman. When confronted with issues she is a mindless twat.

Slowly but surely this will bite McSame in the ass as she is grilled by more journalists. She is not capable of being a heartbeat away from being the leader of the free world.

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Sep. 12 2008,04:17) She has a gift for one liners when prepared
                        There are those who say that about Obama too.  

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Sep. 12 2008,16:17) She is looking more like a dachsund then a pit bull

Don't underestimate a dachshund. I have 6 of them (well really 6 + 3 puppies right now) and they are one tenacious breed, and don't take any shit form any other dog no matter how big or out numbered they may be, so I have to think of Palin as a thinker and more than capable of tackleing any problems that come her way. I am puloling for her personally, if only because of my party dedication. I really never had a problem with Bush and his regime, but had more heartburn and less $$ when Slick was in office.

Comment

(kathylc @ Sep. 12 2008,22:47) I really never had a problem with Bush and his regime
                            I believe you.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Its interesting to see all theses Democrats suddenly having a go at the new Girl who has really thrown a cat among the Pigeons...

Obama's slip up the other day was too much - he sure does seem a bit rattled lately...

As i said back in May, McCain will win..... but not cos he's the best candidate
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Sep. 12 2008,10:27) Its interesting to see all theses Democrats suddenly having a go at the new Girl who has really thrown a cat among the Pigeons...

Obama's slip up the other day was too much - he sure does seem a bit rattled lately...

As i said back in May, McCain will win..... but not cos he's the best candidate
                                Quite the contrary....If McSame had of chose Mit Romney, Huckabee or anyone else I would be the first to point out his faults. It just happens to be Palin's turn at the plate so she is fair game.

As far as Obama's comment it pales in comparison to some of the deviousness put out by the Karl Rove led GOP. And for the GOP to try and make the comments an issue is ludicrous!!! You may notice that it has been hushed up as quickly as it was exploited in the beginning mainly because the reich wing ewalized they were grasping at straws.

I'm quite sorry but Palin and especially McSame can't carry Obama's jock when it comes to oratory powers and the way Palin was outed after all the reich wing rhetoric about her "leadership" abilities by Charlie Gibson was almost comical. When asked about the "Bush Doctrine" she first looked totally befuddled then confused then smiled and said "As far as what? The world order?" It wasn't until Gibson explained to her what it was that she tried to answer it and still stepped all over her clit trying to backtrack.

kathylc.......no problem with the Bush Regime??? I guess building the biggest deficit 4 or 5 times over is all right in your book and putting innocent American and Iraqi lives at stake in a war initiated under totally false pretenses and lies was cool in your world huh? And if you had less $$ and more heartburn under Clinton then something could probably be said of your work ethic. Those wer the most prosperous 8 years this country has had since the end of WW II. Ahhhhh the naivete and total myopia of the reich wing.....it is and also

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                                X