X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Old.

Ok, im 43yr's old now. My health has been very weird.
    I've always felt very young at heart but for the past six months or so, I feel Like my body is falling apart.

Its scaring the hell out of me. Its pissing me off. I've been having bad thoughts of Death & Diesase. I don't know what to make of it.

Is it MidLife Crisis ? My Life is great, I am doing well but my Emotional state of mind fer the past year has been quite Morbid.

My question is; " have any of you BM's " gone through the same thing ? is it just me ? Why the fuck Do I feel the End is near ?

I need to snap out of this shit and just move on I agree. Have any of you gone through this shit before or am I just Fucked in the head ?

I'm being serious, This Over the Hill stuff has gotten me really depressed. I need to kick it some how.

Any advice or input " Im all ears. "
    I think about getting old all the time.
    0%
    No.  I do not.
    0%
    Sometimes I do.
    0%
    I don't care really,  I just Live.
    0%
    Yes,  I use to,  but Im over it now.
    0%
    Its just a phase, you'll get over it.
    0%
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

I just drink a little human blood every night and it keeps me going
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Nov. 17 2008,09:16) I just drink a little human blood every night and it keeps me going
      Fucking funny, spit my drink out.
      Love ya' buddy, nothing like humor to kill the pain.

Comment

where the dogs of society howl.
        Goodbye Yellow brick road. It take a couple of Vodka Tonics to set me on my feet again.

Comment

Not ladyboy related...

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 17 2008,10:20)

Not ladyboy related...

Comment

(mirimark @ Nov. 17 2008,10:25)
              (Stogie @ Nov. 17 2008,10:20)

Not ladyboy related...
              so much fer Privacy. oh well.

Comment

If its really a problem to you, you need to take a good look at your daily lifestyle, cut down on the cigs and booze for a start, then look at what you are eating.

Small changes can make big differences.
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

i started cutting down on the fags from 30 a day to under 20 now, and as for drink i can most of the time survive on 1 pint a night
                  i love t-girls

Comment

I'm 48 and like anyone, I have had ups and downs in my life......and like anything you have to take the good with the bad. I have had MAJORLY BAD health issues in the past 15-20 years. I was hurt in a bad car crash 20 years ago and broke hips. ribs, dismembered my left arm, crushed the forearm and did the usual teeth and facial damage. Took years to repair and then 10 years later, was in another accident and broke my back in 3 places, broke both hips, crushed the same left arm I had crushed previously, only this time I didn't dismembered it, but I crushed and broke everything they had repaired previously. I spent almost 3 years in a wheelchair, gained weight....250 lbs to 407 lbs and then did a gastic bypass and got my weight back down too 200. I have have severe arthritis and am plated with steel plates all over my hips, that's after having two hip replacements and my arm being all plated AGAIN. I still have to have my elbow replaced at some point and will have to take meds for the rest of my life, BUT.....I never looked at life wondering either "Why me?" or "Wondered if I was ever going to die or when was I going to die."

Personally I have never cared either way when or how I was going to die, I figure when I do, well, I won't have much say in it either.With regards to the medical issues, you just have to suck it up and deal with it on a "Issue by issue" basis.

In all my hospital stays and physical therapy sessions, I have seen some fucked up people and especially the ones who deal with phantom pain (the ones tha have parts hurting, that don't even exist anymore" and I wonder how they deal with it. I used to know a guy who cried in pain because his hand hurt so much and the hand had been eaten away by a meat grinding machine, but he claims that after the accident, the pain was so severe at times, he prayed that he could die so the pain would just end. He said his fingers hurt soo badly, even midication couldn't help at times. I used to look at him and though he was missing only a hand and didn't have any injury other than just that, I wouldn't have traded all of mine for his, mainly for the mental pain he was feeling. Made me think...."Heck, maybe things aren't that bad after all"...haha

Just sit back realize your issues, be them physical or mental are probably only for a limited time. If not, do as I did, look at them in the positves. Before I was injured I was a tractor trailer driver and worked 70 hours a week minimum and then I had the accident, part of my rehab was retraining. I was sent back to college, got my teaching degree. I taught in the USA for a 7 years and then said to hell with the USA and ventured to Thailand and have been here teaching ever since. If the accident hadn't happened, I would never have come to Thailand, let alone be living here. All things happen for a reason and I belive the accident happened for a reason. I have made huge differences in students lives over the past years and there isn't a day goes by that I don't see a kid in school that doesn't say Thank You for the things I do for her or him.

Everything can seem to be worse than they but they can also be better too.....it's all in how you look at things. You will be fine! Come to LOS for a couple of weeks and you'll feel better.....I promise!

Nhscotsman

Comment

Hey scot i hope everything works out for you and well done for telling everyone about your sitituation
                      i love t-girls

Comment

@mirimark

I don't know you and your health, but speaking for myself, I can say that some sort of "fitness cure" at some sort of resort or whatever will put you back in shape.

In my case it was the army, I spent 3 weeks in a sort of recruit training (part of a larger training), running, running with full packing, shooting with pistols and assault rifles, swimming, snorkeling, climbing, jumping from the girafe, throwing grenades, running around in the night trying the retrieve the targets that were hidden in tree stumps or drains, marching 5 hours straight, shooting my pals in the forest with a laser rifle...
                        Stood up at 05:00, slept at 22:15.

After 2 weeks of that, I felt like cutting trees with my bare hands.

P.S. I got the best measured time in assembling my assault rifle :-)

May be something like that could help? It really frees the mind and helps the body.

Comment

I'm 58 and in reasonably good heath. I only think about my age when I look in the mirror so I try not to look to often. But I know in about 8 weeks I will be hansum man in LOS again.

Comment

Almost 50...

Who doesn't think of the rest of your life. For many of us at this age we can measure the rest of our lives by what we have already done and lived through.

Like most people I'll die peacefully in my sleep when I'm in my mid eighties.

Your mind powers down the same as your body...when it happens you are ready for it.

Comment

I was 75 a month ago - I'm still working because I need the money and I work in the most inhospitable of places and climates.

Just over three years ago I was involved in an accident that put me in a coma for nine months plus 3 months recuperation after I came out of the coma.

I have a heart problem, controlled (hopefully) by an assortment of pills.

I take the view that I am happy that I am still here and I only want one thing - to cum, with an LB, as I go.

(My lawyer has a letter that he is to open if he has not heard from me in any period of 30 days. That letter contains the phone numbers and email addresses of a number of people - including Stogie in Bangkok and Rossco in Pattaya €“ whom he is to call €“ and, once he has ascertained I€™ve €œcum and gone€, he will call my 4 kids, who will be sad that I€™ve gone, but happy that I went the way I wanted to go).

Of course it could all end differently and horribly, but I am certainly not going to waste any of the time remaining to me thinking about it.

So, Mirimark, cut down on the booze a little, stop worrying and just keep posting photos of your Femboys.

Remember, as Tom Lehrer said: €œLife is like a sewer, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!€

Comment

Working...
                              X