First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks robbo, makes sense to me bro.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Mark, it's male menopause. I went through that about the same time as you, a few years before my 50th birthday. You start thinking that you are hitting your peak in life and the rest is downhill and that makes you think crazy stuff, such as if it's all downhill, wtf...give up...all those kind of thoughts.

I began to reflect on the previous years of my life and realized that I still had a lot of time left and I better start enjoying it just like I enjoyed the first half.

Be happy my friend. Don't wait for it. Happiness is a journey, just like life...and not a destination. Time waits for no one...enjoy every minute. When you wake up in the morning...be thankful...and say...yesssssss another day.... I am 56 now...better shape than I was when I was 36 and I enjoy every day. Go for it!

Comment

(sev7en @ Nov. 18 2008,09:51)
        (Tomcat @ Nov. 18 2008,21:48) If you think 43 is old take a walk down Sunee Plaza on a dark night. You will soon discover that not everyone went down with the Bismark
        thanks. That cheered me up, tc.
        Heck yes, comparatively speaking a 43 yr old falang is just out of diapers.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(qwerty @ Nov. 22 2008,23:20) op:
          start exercising
          eat better
          quit smoking
          keep fucking
          you will feel better
          Excellent advice!!!
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(alan1chef @ Nov. 24 2008,01:00) Mark, it's male menopause. I went through that about the same time as you, a few years before my 50th birthday. You start thinking that you are hitting your peak in life and the rest is downhill and that makes you think crazy stuff, such as if it's all downhill, wtf...give up...all those kind of thoughts.

I began to reflect on the previous years of my life and realized that I still had a lot of time left and I better start enjoying it just like I enjoyed the first half.

Be happy my friend. Don't wait for it. Happiness is a journey, just like life...and not a destination. Time waits for no one...enjoy every minute. When you wake up in the morning...be thankful...and say...yesssssss another day.... I am 56 now...better shape than I was when I was 36 and I enjoy every day. Go for it!  
            Thanks alan, your comment really sums up what i feel.
            Thats good stuff bro.
            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

You're welcome Mark. To quote Elton John again....it's the circle of life....

From the day we arrive on the planet
              And blinking, step into the sun
              There's more to be seen than can ever be seen
              More to do than can ever be done

Some say eat or be eaten
              Some say live and let live
              But all are agreed as they join the stampede
              You should never take more than you give

(Chorus)
              In the Circle of Life
              It's the wheel of fortune
              It's the leap of faith
              It's the band of hope
              Till we find our place
              On the path unwinding
              In the Circle, the Circle of Life

Some of us fall by the wayside
              And some of us soar to the stars
              And some of us sail through our troubles
              And some have to live with the scars

There's far too much to take in here
              More to find than can ever be found
              But the sun rolling high
              Through the sapphire sky
              Keeps the great and small on the endless round

(Chorus repeats)

On the path unwinding
              In the Circle, the Circle of Life.

http://www.youtube.com/v/o8ZnCT14nRc&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/o8ZnCT14nRc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

(alan1chef @ Nov. 24 2008,01:00) Mark, it's male menopause.  a few years before my 50th birthday.
                I think its called the "48 crash". Theres even a  song about it ....Suzy Q...actually she was talking about the song on the TV yesterday, now there a co incidence..

PS( sorry it was a guy talking about whether she wrote the song about this subject,)

Comment

If your are walking 6 miles a day, start running them. Or go to the gym 6 times a week, no excuses.

Helps me a lot, I am 43 too.

Comment

When people post the lyrics to Elton John songs I sometimes loose the will to live
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(alan1chef @ Nov. 24 2008,14:11)  You're welcome Mark. To quote Elton John again....it's the circle of life....

From the day we arrive on the planet
                      And blinking, step into the sun
                      >
                      Ohhh ffs..
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

.....so much for sensitivity......party on....

http://www.youtube.com/v/Bomv-6CJSfM&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/Bomv-6CJSfM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

(aktiv-passiv @ Nov. 24 2008,08:58) If your are walking 6 miles a day, start running them. Or go to the gym 6 times a week, no excuses.

Helps me a lot, I am 43 too.
                          Basically very good advice. IMO, for most people though, if they are walking 6 miles a day, I would suggest rather than run, just try to walk at a little brisker pace. To the point perhaps where you could not walk any faster without breaking into a jog or trot.
                          I think the most beneficial is walk as fast as you can and still be able to converse without being short of breath. That will of course become a faster walk as one gets into better condition.
                          As for weight training, at every point in my life, I made the best gains for strength when I lifted 2 days a week, covering full body both days. Low amt of sets and low reps and keep working to increase the weight as opposed to adding reps or sets.
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(jimslim @ Nov. 24 2008,12:54) When people post the lyrics to Elton John songs I sometimes loose the will to live
                            Actually, most of Elton's lyrics were written by Bernie Taupin. Who can't love this song? Their best one IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/v/mIThPL8Akgc&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/mIThPL8Akgc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Goodbye Norma Jean
                            Though I never knew you at all
                            You had the grace to hold yourself
                            While those around you crawled
                            They crawled out of the woodwork
                            And they whispered into your brain
                            They set you on the treadmill
                            And they made you change your name

And it seems to me you lived your life
                            Like a candle in the wind
                            Never knowing who to cling to
                            When the rain set in
                            And I would have liked to have known you
                            But I was just a kid
                            Your candle burned out long before
                            Your legend ever did

Loneliness was tough
                            The toughest role you ever played
                            Hollywood created a superstar
                            And pain was the price you paid
                            Even when you died
                            Oh the press still hounded you
                            All the papers had to say
                            Was that Marilyn was found in the nude

Goodbye Norma Jean
                            From the young man in the 22nd row
                            Who sees you as something as more than sexual
                            More than just our Marilyn Monroe
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Working...
                            X