X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lite beer ads... (and the rest!)

Watching the NFL every Sunday on Fox TV over the internet is the highlight of my week. It's even better when the teams that I like actually win!

But the big draw back is having to sit through the idiot adverts written and designed for infants by people with an IQ no bigger than their shoe size.

And the worst offenders are the breweries trying to cash in on the Lite beer market.

The reason we should drink Bud Lite is because it has what no other Lite Beer has - 'drinkability!' What the fuck is that?

Miller Lite have some moronic sports fans adding their own words to some clips of Jim Mora or Bill Billick clips.

There's the bitch who stops the party and tells me what REALLY fills me up... fuck off you bitch. I don't need an empty headed 20 year old slapper telling me what I can and can't eat and drink.

Another one tells me that drinking a Lite beer is better than eating fucking hail stones!

Where do these immature fuckwads get their ideas from?

Thank God for Solitaire on my mobile phone... gives me something to do for a few minutes when these insulting and child like ads come on the box...

'The Commish' is NOT wise you fucking moron... he's an annoying CUNT!

Lite beer had no taste. If it were not for the micro-breweries I would not drink American beer period.

Comment

commercials are made for wrestlinging with the kid. Never paid too much attention to commercials.
      When a commercial comes on my kid says; " Daddy, Lets Box. "

Heeee, hee, thats my girl.
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

stogie

hopfully its not a fucking lite beer

Comment

SB,
          Its a great set of ads!
          Want to know why?
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Real beer ads for real people. The Tui "yeah right!" ads. Google them.

Comment

As for the guy who does the voice over for the 'Tundra' truck... couldn't they have waited till his throat was better?

Comment

And who is the English tart who does the jewelry thing for Zanes (I think.)

That is the most awful piece of scripting after The New Munsters!

"America menas love - that's why I came to America because you poor people all like love at Christmas time - buy some love for the love of your America lover - easy credit terms for the love..."

All those jewelry stores aimed at poor black people to get them hooked on easy credit by buying cheap crap in expensive boxes! Worse than 'The Shopping Channel.'

Comment

There are a few good ones though. Here's one of my favorites from '07.

http://www.youtube.com/v/ZG-VB5xb6KM&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZG-VB5xb6KM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

You get what you deserve. Dumb tv for dumb people.
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

US is such a swizz for mobile phones - pay to receive calls, pay to receive SMS and pay an "activation" fee
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Yep - Verizon, AT & T, et all... old technology and high prices...

...and less bars! He he!

Comment

back on Topic - to Lite Beer Ads that irk Stogie:

Who said:      "Don't eat Yellow Snow"?

Comment

Hands up who wants to kill the fuckwad who does the whiteboard ads for FedEx? Grrr!

Comment

This guy has a properly cynical take on the current state of advertising. BDA's = Big Dumb Agencies. Gotta agree here.

AdScam/The Horror

Comment

Working...
                              X