X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PigDogg @ Nov. 28 2008,22:50) Giants        
    Plaxico Burress shot himself in the thigh a Manhattan nightclub early Saturday morning. He wasn't going to play this weekend anyway due to a hammy injury.

The club is at 48th and Lex, just a short walk from NFL headquarters. At least one other Giant was at the club with Burress.

Comment

New England Patriots
      Oakland Raiders
      New York Giants
      Green Bay Packers
      Indianapolis Colts

Minnesota Vikings 24 Chicago Bears 10

Houston Texans 27 Jacksonville Jaguars 13
      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Patriots

Raiders

Giants

Panthers

Colts

Vikings 31-14

Texans 28-21
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Too bad Buress didnt shoot himself in the head-it would have gone clear thru wothout causing ANY damage!!

As an add on-I read in todays paper (yeah I know doesnt mean its true) that the cops went to his gated house. His wife said via the intercom, "me and my husband have been thru a lot and he cannot talk to you now." And they actually ended up LEAVING!! Can you imagine if that were any of us plebes??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE-especially when playing with loaded guns!! fucking dumbass
          Be careful out there!

Comment

Pitt

Raiders

Giants

Pack

Colts

Vikes-34 Bears 16

Texans--33 Jags--24
            Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Nov. 30 2008,01:46)
              (PigDogg @ Nov. 28 2008,22:50) Giants        
              Plaxico Burress shot himself in the thigh a Manhattan nightclub early Saturday morning.  He wasn't going to play this weekend anyway due to a hammy injury.

The club is at 48th and Lex, just a short walk from NFL headquarters.  At least one other Giant was at the club with Burress.    
              The gun was illegal and he is being charged with a felony and his linebacker buddy who tried to stash the gun will probably get some charges also. Look for Goodell to come down hard and I think it is safe tosay you won't see Burrass in an NYG uniform ever again.

He was a thug and gangbanwannabe at spartyland and still is one

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

It would not surprise me if he plays again. No matter how bad anyone may think this is, it doesn't compare to what Leonard Little did, and he is still playing. Pro athletes are judged by a different scale than common folks are.
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Quite true about Little. What a miscarriage that was. For those of you who dont know this guy was an all star football player and he KILLED someone while driving drunk. He got like 60 days and plaed right after that. Now he got caught AGAIN DWI and dont know what happened after that.

Now Smutts would you ahve said the same thing if that were a U of M player??? Buress surrendered in the city today. The Giants were getting sick of his act beofre this right after he signed a huge 5 year $35 Million contract lasy year. They might even, secretly, be happy this has come to a head. NFL contracts are no guaranteed and they still owe him $23 Million. They hope to be able to get out of that.

The G men keep rolling along but there will be a game where they will miss him-so be it. The law had been changed a couple of years ago. If he gets charged as a felony, it cannot be pleabargained down to a misdeamenor. Athletes get away with all kinds of shit but lets hope he gets sent to the joint as New York City has very strict gun laws. You know if this happens in texas, its no big deal......go figure. Another point in this scandal, reports are that the HOSPITAL where he got treated DIDNT REPORT THE INCIDENT!! Thats against the law.......fucking hell what a mess.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE-especially if you run around with nitwits with guns!!
                  Be careful out there!

Comment

Sorry for the double post but an aside was that the GIANTS were the ones that reporeted this jerk off shot!!!
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Dec. 01 2008,10:16) Quite true about Little.  What a miscarriage that was.  For those of you who dont know this guy was an all star football player and he KILLED someone while driving drunk. He got like 60 days and plaed right after that.  Now he got caught AGAIN DWI and dont know what happened after that.

Now Smutts would you ahve said the same thing if that were a U of M player???  Buress surrendered in the city today.  The Giants were getting sick of his act beofre this right after he signed a huge 5 year $35 Million contract lasy year. They might even, secretly, be happy this has come to a head.  NFL contracts are no guaranteed and they still owe him $23 Million.  They hope to be able to get out of that.

The G men keep rolling along but there will be a game where they will miss him-so be it.  The law had been changed a couple of years ago.  If he gets charged as a felony, it cannot be pleabargained down to a misdeamenor.  Athletes get away with all kinds of shit but lets hope he gets sent to the joint as New York City has very strict gun laws.  You know if this happens in texas, its no big deal......go figure.  Another point in this scandal, reports are that the HOSPITAL where he got treated DIDNT REPORT THE INCIDENT!!  Thats against the law.......fucking hell what a mess.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE-especially if you run around with nitwits with guns!!
                      Actually BB I would have if he was a Wolverine and UM would disavow him if that was the case like they have in the past with Weber, Louis Bullock, Maurice Taylor and Robert Traylor for taking money while playing basketball. The closest Michigan has had to this was Roy Tarpley and Steve Howe with drugs and they have been pretty much blackballed. With State it doesn't end with Burrass you also have Andre "Bad Moon" Rison who had his girlfriend burn his house down and Charles Rogers who toked his way out of the NFL.

Lefty I disagree totally Tom Coughlin will not put up with any more Burrass BS. Not when he has plenty of other receivers who care more agbout the team then themselves. Interested to see what our Resident Giant lover PiggDogg thinks of this???

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

OK, granted he perhaps may not play again for the Gints, but IMO he will play again somewhere in the league. Like I said, he didn't do worse than Little, Pac Man, or the Patriots drug peddling ORT Nick Kaczur, at least IMO. He is to me mostly guilty of being an idiot. He's basically a danger to himself, not society as a whole.
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Yes, IMHO what Vick did was 10 times worse and why Leonard Little isnt in jail........Some will DEFFO give him anohter chance hell Vick will play again at some point.

I disagree with Lefty to some extent. If he was fucking around with a gun inside his home, then yes but he had a loaded piece in a public place. "Reports" were it was in his waistband, he went to retrieve it and didnt put down his drink in his other hand, reached for it and it went off. If this happened in Texas-no biggie but New York is one of those cities that have some tough ass gun laws. If it goes to a grand jury and he is charged with a class c felony, he CANNOT plea it down. Mandatory sentence is 3 1/2 years-MANDATORY. I heard Mayor Bllomberg on the radio today and he sounds lke he has a bee in his bonnet on the enitre affair. Bloomberg is really pro strong gun control laws and practiaclly ordered the DA to go after him. Burress was in court today and has a March 31st date and he made 100k bail. His contract calls for a $1Million bonus payment on the 10th. The Giants are PRAYING the NFL suspends him so they dont have to pay him and then can cut him. What a dope!!!
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                          X