Comment

Ravens
              Panthers
              Patriots
              Browns
              Chiefs

Colts 30 Chargers 25

Saints 33 Packers 28
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(harley quinn @ Nov. 20 2008,10:19) Ravens
                Falcons
                Patriots
                Texans
                Chiefs

Chargers 24 - 10

Yee-ha
                You need a Monday night score New orleans against Green Bay!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Kahuna need your picks dude!!!!

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

B-R-E-T-T-S BRETTS BRETTS BRETTS!! Just whooped on the used to be undeafeated Titans!! You know you Giant fans (PiggDogg) are used to having your team on top. Your lot have had 4 Super Bowl appearences in the last 22 years. The Jets ahvent had a sniff in that time period. They looked quite good today and deserved thier victory. Long may it continue but I am not getting too carried away. Just think the Jets v Giants Super Bowl in Florida no less!! We can dream cant we??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Nov. 19 2008,09:21) OK Smutts now we know what you look like-sort of!
                      This is more what I look like BB. We know your avatar is what you look like!!!!

Comment

Gotta love the sunday night game at breakfast in the LOS
                        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

i just read the amazing reggie bush will NOT play tonight for the saints. sorry stogie i suppose this would change the likely result, but i don't think i'll bother to even try to change my pick. i'll stick with stogie's po'boys. for one game anyway.

Comment

so much fer the Third quater of the Monday Night Game.
                            The wife came home and made me do dishes.
                            Next Thing I know its 45/21 saints.

Bullshit, my Gpacks was only down by two possesions before I started dises.

No more dishes on Sundays, Fuck that.
                            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                            X