Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sean give it up, you used up your ONE question a while ago!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

But RX, tan said we can ask any question and i got a lot more that i want to know about her.
      i love t-girls

Comment

sean One question, one chance, but anyway i will answer your last two questions.

my fave part of my body: my butt,why? why not

if i like 3some? no, but if ever i do 3some it will be mmf

ok thats it sean. hehe
        You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Thanks tan
          i love t-girls

Comment

Let me ask same question as sean did

do you like to do threesomes and if yes, with what combination. (expected detailed answer)
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
            Albert Einstein

Comment

i answered that already the answer is no but if ever i do it will be strictly mmf no other lb or gg just me and 2 other guys
              You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

Comment

Tan, do you ever see yourself getting married or long term relationship? What type of guy would qualify for it?

I know that's two questions, but closely related!  

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

yes rx i always dream of walking the aisle in my westwood gown but not now i dont think im ready for the married life yet im still young and still need lotsa fun but im open for a relationship now short term or long term mmm who will qualify? someone tall with money seriously someone who is fun to be with and will be true to me.

Comment

Well, let's see, this one maybe considered a somewhat personal question: what is your weirdest sexual fantasy?

Comment

can i lick your brown patch pink.?
                      i love model aircraft

Comment

(elcomandante @ Aug. 07 2009,06:14) Well, let's see, this one maybe considered a somewhat personal question: what is your weirdest sexual fantasy?
                        rape fantasy i think thats the wierdest on my list

Comment

(koetjeboe @ Aug. 07 2009,06:19) can i lick your brown patch pink.?
                          no

Comment

sooooooooooooooooo lame!!! WTF guys this is 1 in a life time chance and thats all u can come up with- teenage fantasies! .............plsssssssssssssssssssss i feel so sorry TAN, i think that every time u read this thread u get depressed !(i would !)
                            so, what flavor ice cream do u like

Comment

(seamus @ Aug. 05 2009,02:00)
                              (laputanegra @ Aug. 03 2009,19:59) ah burger king  
                              Not only do you sound American, you eat their shite food as well  
                              She was in a hurry, with no time to prepare the full 7 course Irish Banquet. It takes to long for the potato to boil.  

bill520

Comment

(s69 @ Aug. 07 2009,01:52) sooooooooooooooooo lame!!! WTF guys  this is 1 in a life time chance and thats all u can come up with- teenage fantasies! .............plsssssssssssssssssssss   i feel so sorry TAN, i think that every time u read this thread u get depressed !(i would !)
                                so, what flavor ice cream do u like        
                                Tan certainly fulfilled my "Fantasy" and I aint no teenager either
                                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X