Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stonefre @ Aug. 26 2009,23:07) Some classy folks on this thread.
    What you can expect from the naz...right wing nutters.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Aug. 27 2009,08:44) wannabechief and kathylowclass...........
      That's some hilarious name calling, bro. With wit like that, I imagine you'd fit right in writing for Leno.

Comment

(f0xxee @ Aug. 26 2009,16:21) Fuck I just knew you would bring this up Alan.
        Ted did more good than bad. He had honour and dignity. He is not the first to kill someone through foolishness and won't be the last.  .... how does that compare with slaughtering thousands of Iraqi's and thousands of young American servicemen? That's what your hero George W has done. I hope some big cocked ladyboy bones some sense into your thick fascist skull soon you fucking prat.
        HELL YES!!!

Foxee, you are da man!!!

Dinner on me if you make it to Pattaya anytime while I'm still here.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(kathylc @ Aug. 26 2009,23:04) Good ridenance.  HOpefully there is no more Kennedy genes floating around and what is there take the same route as their forefathers only quicker. May Mary Joe Kopeckni meet him and nail him between the eyes with a spike heel. Money is what bought them what they were its not their deeds by any means.  Papa Joe K got it all illegaly during prohibition years.
          Prescott Bush got his money being banker for the Nazis.

So Joe Kennedy made some money during prohibition selling moonshine? BIG FUCKING DEAL!! If not for the fucking Temperance Union and right wing religious do gooders like that, there would have been no prohibition. A lot of moonshiners made money back then. Any time a product people want is prohibited by some who think they know what is best for everyone else, someone will make money selling that product.

DONT BADMOUTH THE KENNEDYS AROUND ME YOU SKANK. JFK WAS A WAR HERO, A FINE MAN AND GREAT PRESIDENT. BOBBY WAS ONE OF THE FINEST HUMANITARIANS OUR COUNTRY HAS KNOWN. TEDDY WAS A NOTCH BELOW HIS TWO BROTHERS BUT HE CHAMPIONED A LOT OF CAUSES TO BENEFIT THE COMMON MAN. TAKE YOUR KENNEDY HATE AND SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE.
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(alan1chef @ Aug. 26 2009,16:07) RIP Ted...maybe now Mary Jo will rest as well...no thanks to your negligence.
            YOU'RE AN IDIOT. GO SUCK RUSH, COULTER, AND HANNITY'S COCKS FOR THEM. THAT WHERE YOU'RE THE HAPPIEST.
            OR MAYBE COULTER CAN REAM OUT YOUR ASS WITH HER BIG SHEMALE COCK. THEN YOU WON'T BE ANAL RETENTIVE ANYMORE.
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Ted Kennedys support for Noraids fundraising in Boston resulted in the death of many innocent lives in Northern Ireland - both Catholic and Protestant - he was a supporter of a terrorist organisation.

On several occasions he proposed that the Irish Protestants be shipped back to Scotland - in my book that is being a racist.

When visiting Northern Ireland his car was stopped at an army checkpoint. He told the soldier that he had no right to be here and he should go back to England. The soldier pointed out that he was born and raised in Northern Ireland and that Senator Kennedy was a visitor to HIS COUNTRY. In other words Ted Kennedy was so ignorant he couldn't tell the difference between an Englishman and an Irishman.

Not everybody looks at the career of Ted Kennedy through rose tinted glasses.

Oh and by the way his father was an admirer of Hilter and when American ambassador to the UK in 1940 advised Churchill that the military situation was hopeless and that Britain should sue for peace.

Comment

Fuck politics. Lets just eat the bastards and hold'em down while Femboys fuck'em.
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Michelle and I were heartbroken to learn this morning of the death of our dear friend, Senator Ted Kennedy.

For nearly five decades, virtually every major piece of legislation to advance the civil rights, health and economic well-being of the American people bore his name and resulted from his efforts.

His ideas and ideals are stamped on scores of laws and reflected in millions of lives -- in seniors who know new dignity; in families that know new opportunity; in children who know education's promise; and in all who can pursue their dream in an America that is more equal and more just, including me.

In the United States Senate, I can think of no one who engendered greater respect or affection from members of both sides of the aisle. His seriousness of purpose was perpetually matched by humility, warmth and good cheer. He battled passionately on the Senate floor for the causes that he held dear, and yet still maintained warm friendships across party lines. And that's one reason he became not only one of the greatest senators of our time, but one of the most accomplished Americans ever to serve our democracy.

I personally valued his wise counsel in the Senate, where, regardless of the swirl of events, he always had time for a new colleague. I cherished his confidence and momentous support in my race for the Presidency. And even as he waged a valiant struggle with a mortal illness, I've benefited as President from his encouragement and wisdom.

His fight gave us the opportunity we were denied when his brothers John and Robert were taken from us: the blessing of time to say thank you and goodbye. The outpouring of love, gratitude and fond memories to which we've all borne witness is a testament to the way this singular figure in American history touched so many lives.

For America, he was a defender of a dream. For his family, he was a guardian. Our hearts and prayers go out to them today -- to his wonderful wife, Vicki, his children Ted Jr., Patrick and Kara, his grandchildren and his extended family.

Today, our country mourns. We say goodbye to a friend and a true leader who challenged us all to live out our noblest values. And we give thanks for his memory, which inspires us still.

Sincerely,

President Barack Obama

Sorry terryw but your rants without anything to back them up are simply that........rants. Ted Kennedy will be mourned worldwide by 100 times more people then will want to piss on his legacy as you do.

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(terryw @ Aug. 27 2009,13:15) Ted Kennedys support for Noraids fundraising in Boston resulted in the death of many innocent lives in Northern Ireland - both Catholic and Protestant - he was a supporter of a terrorist organisation.
                    Whilst he took a pro-republican view it would be wrong to say he actively supported a terrorist organization , he always supported non violence to end the conflict in Ireland .

I would disagree with a lot of his views on Ireland and a lot of the time he fell into the old Irish American trap of getting "misty eyed " about Ireland , falling for the old folklore of the brave Irishman in trenchcoat and trilby hat fighting the English oppressor with his double barrelled shotgun behind some beautiful scenery .
                    The reality was a lot more complicated and brutal than that .

What he did do (along with a lot of other people ) by the 1990s was move to a position of accepting that Protestants in the north of Ireland would be part of a solution to peace , and not part of the problem .

How many in the current Northern Ireland Assembly have not supported / been a member of a terrorist group in the past , both nationalist and unionist  

Not many would be the answer .
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Aug. 27 2009,13:14) Sorry terryw but your rants without anything to back them up are simply that........rants.
                      Everything Terryw has posted is correct and a little research will prove it.

Teddy Kennedy was a supporter of NORAID  -  openly  -  he later changed to promoting the peace process.
                      (He and many other Americans apparently have a very simlistic and naive view of the Irish 'troubles'  -  it was (and still is) a very complicated, brutal, and propagandised situation.
                      At the moment it's settling down  -  in 20 years who knows?)

(Teddy) Kennedy himself said that Ulster Protestants €œshould be given a decent opportunity to go back to Britain€, without in any way suggesting he would give Boston back to the Indians (or the English-Americans, for that matter) and return to Co. Wexford.  Ed West - Daily Telegraph

I can't substantiate this quote but I have seen it before.
                      €¦.there€™s a famous story in the Army of the occasion when Kennedy, in company with some greasy NORAID figure, was stopped at a vehicle checkpoint in Northern Ireland;  he complained to the Corporal checking the driver€™s driving licence. €œI€™m already there, sir€, said the UDR part-timer, €œwhy don€™t you f**k off back to yours?€
                      (By the way I'm sure the NORAID guy in the car was just hitching a lift       )

(smuttleydfs @ Aug. 27 2009,13:14) Ted Kennedy will be mourned worldwide by 100 times more people then will want to piss on his legacy as you do.
                      Teddy Kennedy's legacy to the UK and Ireland?..........      

He won't be mourned in the UK  -  except by Gordon Brown apparently   - or the remaining 95% of the world outside the US.
                      It strikes me that he did enough pissing on his own legacy that we don't need to join in - Chappaquiddick Incident

Have a read here Smuttleydfs to see what the great majority of the British people think of him.

He may have done some good work in the last part of his life but it's hard to find much good to say about him earlier.

I'll take my rose tinted spectacles off now.

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

Gee RR I guess that's why we I googled "worldwide tributes to Ted Kennedy" I get 42,900 hits.............

I guess 42,899 are all bad............

If I had more time....or didn't have a life.........I would post all the links......but I do have a life and don't need to post innocuous links to prove a point that is obvious to all but a select minority

sorry.........

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Fuck the Kennedys.......and the horse they rode in on!

Comment

(kathylc @ Aug. 27 2009,20:03) Fuck the Kennedys.......and the horse they rode in on!
                            As previously stated.........."low" class personified!!!!

Comment

The Last of The Kennedy Dynasty

As soon as his cancer was detected, I noticed the immediate attempt
                              at the "canonization" of old Teddy Kennedy by the mainstream
                              media. They are saying what a "great American" he is. I say,
                              let's get a couple things clear & not twist the facts to change the
                              real history.

1. He was caught cheating at Harvard when he attended it. He was
                              expelled twice, once for cheating on a test, and once for paying a
                              classmate to cheat for him.

2. While expelled, Kennedy enlisted in the Army, but mistakenly
                              signed up for four years instead of two. Oops! The man can't count
                              to four! His father, Joseph P. Kennedy, former U.S. Ambassador to
                              England (a step up from bootlegging liquor into the US from Canada
                              during prohibition), pulled the necessary strings to have his
                              enlistment shortened to two years, and to ensure that he served in
                              Europe, not Korea , where a war was raging. No preferential
                              treatment for him! (like he charged that President Bush received).

3. Kennedy was assigned to Paris, never advanced beyond the rank of
                              Private,and returned to Harvard upon being discharged. Imagine a
                              person of his "education" NEVER advancing past the rank of Private!

4. While attending law school at the University of Virginia, he was
                              cited for reckless driving four times, including once when he was
                              clocked driving 90 miles per hour in a residential neighborhood
                              with his headlights off after dark.. Yet his Virginia driver's
                              license was never revoked. Coincidentally, he passed the bar exam
                              in 1959. Amazing!

5. In 1964, he was seriously injured in a plane crash and
                              hospitalized for several months. Test results done by the hospital
                              at the time he was admitted had shown he was legally intoxicated.
                              The results of those tests remained a "state secret" until in the
                              1980's when the report was unsealed. Didn't hear about that from
                              the unbiased media, did we?

6. On July 19, 1969, Kennedy attended a party on Chappaquiddick
                              Island in Massachusetts . At about 11:00 PM, he borrowed his
                              chauffeur's keys to his Oldsmobile limousine and offered to give a
                              ride home to Mary Jo Kopechne, a campaign worker. Leaving the
                              island via an unlit bridge with no guard rail, Kennedy steered the
                              car off the bridge, flipped, and into Poucha Pond.

7. He swam to shore and walked back to the party passing several
                              houses and a fire station. Two friends then returned with him to
                              the scene of the accident. According to their later testimony,
                              they told him what he already knew - that he was required by law to
                              immediately report the accident to the authorities. Instead
                              Kennedy made his way to his hotel, called his lawyer, and went to
                              sleep. Kennedy called the police the next morning and by then the
                              wreck had already been discovered. Before dying Kopechne had
                              scratched at the upholstered floor above her head in the upside-
                              down car. The Kennedy family began "calling in favors", ensuring
                              that any inquiry would be contained. Her corpse was whisked out-of-
                              state to her family before an autopsy could be conducted.
                              Further details are uncertain, but after the accident Kennedy says
                              he repeatedly dove under the water trying to rescue Kopechne and he
                              didn't call police because he was in a state of shock. It is
                              widely assumed Kennedy was drunk, and he held off calling police in
                              hopes that his family could fix the problem overnight Since the
                              accident Kennedy's "political enemies" have referred to him as the distinguished Senator from Chappaquiddick. He pleaded guilty to
                              leaving the scene of an accident, and was given a SUSPENDED
                              SENTENCE OF TWO MONTHS.
                              Kopechne's family received a small payout from the Kennedy's
                              insurance policy and never sued. There was later an effort to have
                              her body exhumed and autopsied, but her family successfully fought
                              against this in court, and Kennedy's family paid their attorney's
                              bills.... a "token of friendship"?

8. Kennedy has held his Senate seat for more than forty years, but
                              considering his longevity, his accomplishments seem scant. He
                              authored or argued for legislation that ensured a variety of civil
                              rights, increased the minimum wage in 1981, made access to health
                              care easier for the indigent, funded Meals on Wheels for fixed-
                              income seniors, and is widely held as the "standard-bearer for
                              liberalism". In his very first Senate roll he was the floor
                              manager for the bill that turned U.S.
                              immigration policy upside down and opened the floodgate for
                              immigrants from third world countries..

9. Since that time, he has been the prime instigator and author of
                              every expansion of an increase in immigration up to and including
                              the latest attempt to grant amnesty to illegal aliens. Not to
                              mention the pious grilling he gave the last two Supreme Court
                              nominees, as if he was the standard bearer for the nation in
                              matters of =B3what=B9s right=B2. What a pompous ass!

10. He is known around Washington as a public drunk, loud,
                              boisterous, and very disrespectful to ladies. JERK is a better
                              description than "great American". "A blonde in every pond" is his
                              motto.

Let's not allow the spin doctors to make this jerk a hero -- how
                              quickly the American public forgets what his real legacy is.

Send this on, as a LOT of the younger people don't have a clue
                              about all
                              of this, and us older ones tend to forget things that happened so many
                              years ago. Although I HAVEN'T!

DANNO
                              You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

.... More abusive shouting from LEFTY, coming soon
                                TT

Comment

Working...
                                X