X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor doggie

Pattaya dog swallowed THIRTY-TWO rubber ducks. Thirty-two rubber ducks have been removed from a bulldog’s belly in emergency veterinary surgery in Thailand.

This medical disorder is called PICA. Happens in people and children who may eat dirt because they have an iron deficiency. Children living in poverty will eat paint chips containing lead because they have a sweet taste. Like the candy they can't afford to buy. Lovable little tyke must have been so hungry he would eat anything. Good things he didn't eat a dildo. Even though the surgery was successful he should be checked for worm. Hookworms are blood suckers and irritate the GIT. Infects both humans and other dogs AND cats through fecal contamination. Funny how I see people who love their pets to pieces but don't vaccinate them or check them for heartworms and intestinal worms. Shocks me to see their sleeping boxes with a thick carpet of stew made up of sheet and piss. Makes we want to yell at these dumbbells and take their pets away.

This cute dawggie looks like a brother of a massage parlor pet located on Second Road between Sois 8 and 9. Go over there and pet him. Likes to have his back scratched until he goes mad with pleasure. I keep telling the owner through letters to check him for kerato conjunctivitis sicca (KCS). Dry eyes. His tear glands are either blocked or non-functional. It will and has already progressed to whitish corneas and blindness. I wrote to him to buy artificial tears and to wash his eyes with cotton balls then keep putting drops of this same solution every hour. A sincere gesture of a free medical advice. Owner is a schmuck. Never replies. Maybe someone should steal this pet, put him in a taxi, and take him to a vet or human ophthalmologist maybe at Pattaya Memorial Hospital a block away. Scare the owner and make him promise to care for his handsome pet or lose him forever. I hate people who ignore their pet's problems and just say they're fine and happy.

Working...
X