Comment

• Ehuls3wXgAEH3TR.jpg
          Shemale Canada
          Tgirl Forums

Comment

• Shemale Canada
            Tgirl Forums

Comment

• About 100 vaccines are being developped in the world. 7 projects are in phase III (including a Chinese and the Russian project). Phase III takes a long time since they need to measure the actual effectiveness and negative fallouts during this phase. A British project was stopped last week since they found out it had been dangerous for one individual. They probably look for the cause or ways to avoid such a problem.
              Meanwhile, a lab (also developping a vaccine in phase III if I am not confusing) is also developping a new medication that could stop severe forms of Covid (The British-Swedish firm if I am not confusing).

In my mind there has been very little bad news so far. I didn't expect this shit to be over in July. Doctors had said it would take one year to develop a vaccine (so vaccines should beready in March 2021). It seems that this date will be postponed. According to a few labs and the WHO, mass vaccination won't start before July 2021.

i don't think that underestimating Covid or hoping for a fast end will help. We need to be patient and hope we'll recover our freedon when vaccines will operate correctly.

Comment

• https://www.civilbeat.org/2020/09/de...-pandemic-end/

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2020/...munity-survey/

As usual I suggest you read the comments at the bottom. Wonder how Thailand will fare when the vaccine arrives there? Will the majority of the uneducateds, disbelievers, and backward-minded locals refuse the vaccines? Just like the Americans?

Comment

• Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                  https://www.civilbeat.org/2020/09/de...-pandemic-end/

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2020/...munity-survey/

As usual I suggest you read the comments at the bottom. Wonder how Thailand will fare when the vaccine arrives there? Will the majority of the uneducateds, disbelievers, and backward-minded locals refuse the vaccines? Just like the Americans?
                  Only 42% of Americans say they will get the vaccine. Rona is going to be our guest for decades.

Comment

• Originally posted by Escierto View Post

Only 42% of Americans say they will get the vaccine. Rona is going to be our guest for decades.
                    That is enough for herd immunity. If we didn't lock down we could already be working more towards this goal.
                    Plus the polls are totally skewed by complete BS these days.
                    Vaccines do not require everyone to take them.
                    However vulnerable people should take it or they are complete idiots.

Nobody ever said covid would go away completely. The fact is healthy people under 50 have very low risk.
                    There is medicines and treatments coming out, a vaccine is not the only thing out there.
                    There is already plenty of treatments nobody talks about.

The panic has always been stupid over covid, now there is a stupid panic about the vaccine.
                    We know who to protect and they all know who they are.
                    If we protect the vulnerable that is all we need to do.
                    Covid risk is still far less than many other things like traffic accidents.

I stopped getting the flu vaccine because it was never effective for me.
                    I got the flu shot 5 years in a row and got the flu each year.
                    So vaccines don't mean you won't get it.

Disease and illness is a fact of life but for some reason we are all acting like retards over this one.

So many things are more dangerous than covid.
                    They just have control of us now and they don't want to give it up.
                    The Billionaire class has taken over during this.
                    Shemale Canada
                    Tgirl Forums

Comment

• I don’t have any panic over covid19 or the vaccine. I run four miles every day and I expect to die like a dog in the street.

Comment

I don’t have any panic over covid19 or the vaccine. I run four miles every day and I expect to die like a dog in the street.
                        I didn't say you but there is a general panic and disinformation about the virus and the vaccine.
                        When a vaccine does come out they may start making you prove you have it to fly or travel between countries.
                        Some countries may make it mandatory.
                        I see on the news they say 42% of Canadians have taken the flu vaccine in the past.

You are going to get run over by a car?
                        Shemale Canada
                        Tgirl Forums

Comment

• Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post

You are going to get run over by a car?
                          Probably a car running a stop sign as has happened several times already.

Comment

Probably a car running a stop sign as has happened several times already.
                            You should be ok, George is a veterinarian....
                            Shemale Canada
                            Tgirl Forums

Comment

• Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post

You should be ok, George is a veterinarian....
                              I had a ranch with cattle, goats and horses for a long time. I’d rather take my chances with a vet than most doctors!

Comment

Working...
                              X