Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A nice leisurely walk down Boracay Beach. But still looking for the bars with ladyboys. Anybody know exactly where they are?

https://www.google.com/maps/@11.9507...7i13312!8i6656

Comment

Wheeeet! Like female bodybuilders who look like muscular ladyboys? I think you will be BLOWN AWAY!!!

Comment

More auto accidents

Comment

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
            i didn't know Tina S. Pretty nice sound !

Comment

Iron Maiden ones is pretty good also.

Memories

Comment

Being quarantined at home alone is good for your mental health. You can listen to any music of your choice in complete the comfort of your room. Shuts out the crazy world gone mad and the constant bad news about Trump, runaway C infections/deaths, traffic reports, demonstrations/riots cops beating/yelling/killing minorities on a daily basis. Just turn off the TV, put away your newspapers, put on your headphones, dim your lights, put on your most comfortable and loose jammies, and fire up your CD player. Digital music has come a looooong way for us music lovers. We are living in an age of advanced technology that can fulfill virtually ANY pleasure you desire. Enjoy you life. This C pandemic is about to end next December. Only 5 months. Then we can alL return to LOS. Ko Samui, Chatuchak, Siam Square, Pantip Plaza, Fasion Mall, Nana Plaza, Novotel Sukhumvit 4 Hotel, and, of coursr the most beautiful Ladyboys in the world. Ultimate PARADIS in Extremis. Thailand here I come!

Comment

Originally posted by bernipes View Post
                  Iron Maiden ones is pretty good also.

Memories
                  Yes i watched all her videos and they good but i like the Beethoven the best.

She is way way better than this guy and i think she is only 15 there.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Here is some dudes playing Mozart and Metallica...

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                      Being quarantined at home alone is good for your mental health. You can listen to any music of your choice in complete the comfort of your room. Shuts out the crazy world gone mad and the constant bad news about Trump, runaway C infections/deaths, traffic reports, demonstrations/riots cops beating/yelling/killing minorities on a daily basis. Just turn off the TV, put away your newspapers, put on your headphones, dim your lights, put on your most comfortable and loose jammies, and fire up your CD player. Digital music has come a looooong way for us music lovers. We are living in an age of advanced technology that can fulfill virtually ANY pleasure you desire. Enjoy you life. This C pandemic is about to end next December. Only 5 months. Then we can alL return to LOS. Ko Samui, Chatuchak, Siam Square, Pantip Plaza, Fasion Mall, Nana Plaza, Novotel Sukhumvit 4 Hotel, and, of coursr the most beautiful Ladyboys in the world. Ultimate PARADIS in Extremis. Thailand here I come!
                      Totally agree with you. It's time to go back and enjoy life as we should. With classic and easy things.

There is just one thing i'm thinking about, it's people who lives in a really small flat ... can you imagine that have your bed close to the toilettes and stay like that for months ?

You will need lot of good music for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
                        Here is some dudes playing Mozart and Metallica...

That's fucking great. Nice video, nice music, perfect !

Comment

Hooray for you Bernioes. You are indeed a smart, practical, and KOSHER thinker.

Comment

Originally posted by bernipes View Post

That's fucking great. Nice video, nice music, perfect !
                            Yes i love the Metallica classical sound

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

korean fitness babes. enjoy

Comment

Working...
                              X