Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tammy Duckworth our next Vice President?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tammy Duckworth our next Vice President?

This gal attended Sacred Hearts Academy which is right across the street from my Animal Clinic. TD is a Thai-Caucasion who immigrated with her Annerican parents. If selcted to be Biden's running mate she will make history as the first Asian-American VP. If she wins. Obama was the first Black President and also from Hawaii. He graduated from Punahou while I, Iolani. Tammy, Barack, and I were very lucky to attend our schools AND graduate from a very expensive nationally recognized school. All three schools were complete one-stop education centers covering grades from Kindergarten to high school.

I sincerely hope Ms. Duckworth and Biden win the November elections by a LANDSLIDE. I hope all Republican Senators lost their majority of the Senate giving the Democrats full control of Congress. I think Biden will make an EXCELLENT President. I predict TD will eventually become the FIRST President who is female, Asian, and a triple amputee. Too hard to imagine what kinds of legislation she will lead as VP. There are so many mistakes created by Trump that should be corrected, reversed, or undone. Of course Obama will be there to help her since they are Kamaainas (Hawaii homies). Good thing the Obama's still live in a nice home in DC.

I look forward equal rights, respect, and for minorities across America. Tammy will be a very busy woman. And happy, too. Once again I will always be proud to say, "I'm an American. And damned proud of it".

GO TAMMY GO! you're the CHOSEN ONE.

Oops. Biden changed his mind. Wonder if there are some Democrat closet RACISTS who will be SILENT protestors at the ballot box.

Comment

She's a horrible choice. She says stupid things and thinks she can't be criticized because she is handicapped and of color.
      Anyone in politics can be criticized on their politics no matter who they are.

I would say you will see Kamala Harris.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

My VP candidate is the governor of New Mexico, Michelle Lujan Grisham. She is on his list but I don’t think he will pick her.

Comment

Drum roll................

Comment

Working...
          X