First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Jong Un DEAD

https://pattayaone.news/kim-jong-un-...r-says-expert/

https://www.bing.com/search?q=kim+jo...ANAB01&PC=DCTS

Kim's sister is already in charge, she blew up the South Korean Liason Center.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

God works in strange but wonderous ways. Avenges the Mormon's murder. Alahu akbar!!!

Comment

What i find interesting is a man like Kim with such immense control over his country has no value for his own health.
        He was fat, chain smoked and didn't excercise. He probably ate shit all the time.
        Maybe this is how you get when no one truly likes you.

His sister seems like pure evil and probably doesn't care if people like her.
        Chances are that she controlled Kim all along, giving him an inferiority complex.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I suspect, from what I've read, that she was the closest to her brother and he kept his polices in step with her advise. She looks like a b with an itch.

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
            What i find interesting is a man like Kim with such immense control over his country has no value for his own health.
            He was fat, chain smoked and didn't excercise. He probably ate shit all the time.
            Maybe this is how you get when no one truly likes you.

His sister seems like pure evil and probably doesn't care if people like her.
            Chances are that she controlled Kim all along, giving him an inferiority complex.
            He has a PHD....in this case it means Papa Has Dictatorship.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post

He has a PHD....in this case it means Papa Has Dictatorship.
              It doesn't seem clear if their is any children or a male heir.
              I don't think they would normally let a woman take over unless she was already in charge.
              You would think an oppressive regime like this would only stand for a male heir.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Wonder what Trump will have to say about his friend.

Comment

Looking at the news reports, a few say he is dead but it is based on speculation. Who knows? His sister is kind of hot as a bitchy dom.

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
                    It doesn't seem clear if their is any children or a male heir.
                    I don't think they would normally let a woman take over unless she was already in charge.
                    You would think an oppressive regime like this would only stand for a male heir.
                    Kim ( or at least an image of him with a statement) made an appearance on the 25th of this month ; North Korean leader Kim calls for prevention efforts against coronavirus, looming typhoon: KCNA
                    There are videos of a month or so old that show him doing things . There's one where he " scolds hospital construction" and in it if you pay attention, his hand gets blurred out ...i notice a ring on his left hand but his right hand gets blurred out at 0:42 and 1:10. At first i though maybe blocking out his cigarette but its shown in hand in a few other frames .

He has just recently signed off managerial roles of missle defense as well as formerly making his sister #2 in command. I suspect these are steps taken at his sisters behest to ensure a fluid change absent of internal strife in the event of Kim's passing and ensuring her succession to the position of supreme leader.
                    video below ..
                    twitter_20200825_220601.mp4
                    Attached Files

Comment

As for family, 1 brother was assassinated and the other isn't interested....this is a one year old video... prequel to my prev posts

Comment

Working...
                      X