Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(marshal @ Jul. 16 2009,02:01) Not so much that i hate chelsea, i just hate there attitude! Man utd i can tolerate, hence why i placed them 3rd    Now chill out me old son! It's only a game  
    Fair enough. I know where not everyones (probably most fans) cup of tea but you take a pop and we'll fight our courner. I'd expect the same if I took a pop a Liverpool. Were never going to be the media darlings, but then we don't want to be.

As for the attitude. We'll Chelsea didn't cover themselves in glory when they were knocked out of the CL but it was a Semi Final. Atleast they showed a bit of passion, and Dorgba just said what every Chelsea fan was thinking. UEFA as usual fucked it up by appointing a pony ref. If it had of been a big red club I don't think the reaction would have been much different. And look on the bright side, at least John Terry didn't cry this year.
    Beer Baron

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Jul. 16 2009,12:52) An eh you, i posted a cool 80's tune for you in the music thread...did you pay attention, no!
      too busy with the fit birds to bother with me anymore
      x
      Not at all my precious. When I am in Dubai the forum is unaccessible. I'm in Europe right now but will be back at the Patts house for a week or so in August.

Song you say? I'll pop off over there and have a gander... you missed me, I can tell

Comment

Of course i missed ya, who else here knows the exploits of Raith Rovers,80's one hit wonders
        and 80's fashion trends..
        x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I'll get me coat...

Comment

I'll get me rarah skirt ..
            x

Comment

Actually, I cannot see us City finishing above 6th realistically. Where are the defenders??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!
              Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Jul. 16 2009,23:00) Actually, I cannot see us City finishing above 6th realistically.  Where are the defenders??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND STAY BLUE!!
                 The lastest rumour in Manc Land yesterday was that Vidic was signing for City because he hasnt gone on United's tour to the Far East  

Now that Carlos has signed for City I reluntantly gave my Argentina shirt to a mate of mine in my pub who is a City Fan.

Not because Carlos has signed for City may I add but because my "Darling" Sonya wore it as a nightdress on my recent trip to Phuket      
                Attached Files
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Liverpool F.C have the coolest motherf*cin' fans in the world

x

Comment

Or old fools that wear Kangol hats - same same

Comment

• tevez is wank- can't score.
                      mica richards = overrated (hence trying to replace him with haircut boy from everton)
                      robinhio can't be bothered
                      santa cruz scored about 4 goals last season
                      i can't wait to watch city next season
                      city are the new chelsea but it obviously ain't gonna work.
                      2 horse race this year- man u and liverpool.

Comment

• thailand 1-1 liverpool

Comment

• The unibrow in your avatar can´t score for shit, and you should´ve kept Sven

Congrats to Barca for Ibra, and gettin rid of Eto.
                          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• tevez is a class act and i agree we should have kept sven but sven did nothing at mexico and now has gone to notts county

Comment

• yeah, wtf is Notts county?
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (rayton @ Jul. 17 2009,18:32) tevez is wank- can't score.
                                mica richards = overrated (hence trying to replace him with haircut boy from everton)
                                robinhio can't be bothered
                                santa cruz scored about 4 goals last season
                                i can't wait to watch city next season
                                city are the new chelsea but it obviously ain't gonna work.
                                2 horse race this year- man u and liverpool.

But it will be between the current "Champ's"     and Chelski now that that Stevie G might be "locked up"  

That would be a    for sure but cant see it happening  

The Scouse's ( ) had their "sniff" last season IMHO  

Attached Files
                                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X