X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWSFLASH

The Big Cloud of Dust that has Closed all Airports has now been traced to the man cleaning Manchester City's Trophy Cabinet  

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Meanwhile a little bird told me the key to United's cabinet was lost over the weekend. And there is apparently no rush to find it
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• but can united beat the in form city??
        benjy

Comment

• with all the english clubs eliminated from the european cup,the "experts" are asking if the premiership is in decline.
          they have a point,because it doesn't look like anyone really wants to win it
          benjy

Comment

• (benjy @ Apr. 15 2010,16:14)    

but can united beat the in form city??
            Yes    

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJbtdkl6aaM

Comment

• only just-and that was because scholes was looking for a little romance
              benjy

Comment

• (benjy @ Apr. 21 2010,01:30) only just-and that was because scholes was looking for a little romance
                Only just? United the much better team-thats3 out of 4 against city this season.What happened to blue balls and all stars? They were always shouting the odds about siddy.
                Result of the weekend,wigan 3 arsenal 2. The pie -eaters are safe for another year.Good for them,a small club ,run on a shoe string by a chairman who was actually an ex-pro.
                Chelsea are still in the driving seat,and if United can win it this year ,it will be their best win since pipping Newcastle to the title in 96.I'm looking for Liverpool to at least draw with Chelsea next weekend,but I'm not too hopeful.

Comment

• (travis bickle @ Apr. 20 2010,21:44) .I'm looking for Liverpool to  at least draw with Chelsea next weekend,but I'm not too hopeful.
                  It's Liverpool. what could possibly go wrong?

x
                  Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• hmmmm, you tell me

Comment

• Happily the planes are flying again and Liverpool won't have a long overland journey back from Madrid We need them to be fresh for that Chelski match

Comment

• (pentire @ Apr. 21 2010,07:13) Happily the planes are flying again and Liverpool won't have a long overland journey back from Madrid  We need them to be fresh for that ChelskBurnley  match  
                        Fixed it for you  
                                                                  x

Comment

• It must be liverpool's worst nightmare scenario

A win gets them a euro place, but also lets Utd wint the title!!
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Stop it you

This is the safest bet of a Liverpool win since i bet my left bollock we'd
                            beat Burnley in the F.A cup in 05

x

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Apr. 21 2010,09:38)
                              (pentire @ Apr. 21 2010,07:13) Happily the planes are flying again and Liverpool won't have a long overland journey back from Madrid  We need them to be fresh for that ChelskBurnley  match  
                              Fixed it for you  
                                                                        x
                              Alright alright.....I know it's not this weekend, which is just as well

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Apr. 21 2010,09:51)

Stop it you

This is the safest bet of a Liverpool win since i bet my left bollock we'd
                                beat Burnley in the F.A cup in 05  

x
                                What was the bet with your right bollock sweetie

Comment

Working...
                                X