Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(kahuna @ Nov. 30 2009,22:46) I am very happy to report that PigDogg is now 500 baht richer...

Now if I can only win the suicide pool at my old office; the prize for that is almost 150,000 baht and there's only 35 participants left.

Comment

(blonde_havoc @ Nov. 30 2009,23:36) Holy crap what a blow out! I am shocked! The Pats just rolled over and took one up the ol' poopchute there. I can't believe it!
      damn.. i'm shocked too.. hoping for Patriot to win the game..

i didn't want to watch till end, go to bed and bf still watching it..
      "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

where's Jai Dee?
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

He was pretty talkative online till soon after the second half started then he went quiet!
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

What a satisfying win that was...

After a day to reflect, read and imagine the consequences, etc, my heart rate has settled down and I can begin to think realistically about what happened on Monday night...

Saints fans will be relishing this win... this season... this team, more than any other franchise in the NFL. The Saints' 'Who Dats' have NEVER had a team with the all around finesse and talent that this one does.

The character of the team, it's camaraderie and it's sheer class are also something other teams will be envious of.

Sure, Brett Favre will probably get MVP honors... he's a great QB on a great team. Head coach of the year? Well, Sean Payton may get that (again.) The Saints may go perfect... but I doubt it. The division opponents will have something to say about that.

Was the Monday Night game as important as everyone says it was? Was it the 'litmus test' the NFL fans were waiting for? Well... yes and no. The Saints strolled onto the field with a game plan and it worked. It doesn't always work, but I have the feeling that the head coach has been saving up all year for this game...

Several hints are there for me to draw that conclusion... Several complicated and as yet unseen plays were used... most with success. The last month has seen some, ahem, 'injuries' causing players to be rested or have fewer plays involving them.

The Saints coaches maybe the best and most scientific team of coaching teams in the NFL today on both sides of the ball. But having a good plan doesn't mean having a good game and having a good game doesn't mean having the best players.

Attitude is everything and The Saints seem to get along with each other. No divas and pouting 'superstars' who need their moment in the spotlight. No weird coaching staff who use their eccentricity to achieve notoriety. No TV stars doing adverts for Hugo Boss or Pizza...

This whole team reminds me of how I imagine football must have been played in the 70's. A bunch of real men, smart men, playing for a common goal - each other!

The game was important for The Saints but more so for the media who have tried to conjure up every kind of excuse to explain away this teams franchise best start of 12  - 0... Easy schedule, opposing teams poor performances or injuries, umpire calls or even just plain luck!

Even yesterday I read on a Patriots fan site... "It's The Saints, for fuck sake!" Frustration, maybe - but still a sign that it is going to take nothing less than a Superbowl win to actually convince the army of reporters and fans outside Louisiana that The Saints are a great team.

It's only in the last month or so that Brees is mentioned in just about every other game-cast on the TV. As he is clearly the on field team leader I hope that the rest of the roster follow him into the spotlight of recognition.

In the end - it's just another game of football for most of us NFL fans. The big stage test? Well, The Saints passed that one. Playing a 'great team'? Well, that test was also passed... again!

I've said it before that you're as good as your last game. The emotional drop of this last win may affect up coming games... We'll see. It's the coaches job to make sure that it doesn't happen.

My fingers are crossed for the rest of the season and I'm hopeful that we'll be starring in the big dance come 2010...

Geaux Saints!
            I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

(rusty nail @ Dec. 01 2009,18:55) Geaux Saints!
              Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Dec. 01 2009,16:00) where's Jai Dee?  
                He can't complain, those Boston sports fans have had a charmed life in recent years with plenty to shout about......much like those of us who support Manchester United.

Cheer Up JD

Comment

I guess I can not guess very well.

Comment

Saints-Pats game draws second-most viewers in cable TV history!

The New Orleans Saints' Monday night victory over the New England Patriots was the second-most-watched cable telecast of all time.

The Saints' 38-17 victory that improved them to 11-0 was seen by 21.4 million viewers on ESPN, second only to the 21.8 million for the Green Bay Packers-Minnesota Vikings game Oct. 5. The Saints-Patriots game's 15.0 rating was the second-highest in the network's 30-year history, also second to that Packers-Vikings game, which earned a 15.3.

The Saints-Patriots game earned a combined 66.7 rating in New Orleans between the broadcast on ESPN and the simulcast on the local NBC affiliate.

Who Dat!
                    SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

So, who won then Bumpa??
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

Saints-Skins is the 1AM game on ASN.

Comment

Saints now down by 10!!! If they lse, it might not be a bad thing. As long as they get homefield throughout.....
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Dec. 06 2009,15:26) Saints now down by 10!!!  If they lse, it might not be a bad thing.  As long as they get homefield throughout.....
                            Actually the Colts losing is less significant then the Saints because the Vikings are right on the Saints heels with only 1 loss and it was a non-confrence loss. The Colts have a 3 game lead for home field with 5 to play and are winning today

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Saints driving...........to be continued........

Held to a FG with less then 7 to go 30-23 Skins

Steelers lose their 4th in a row............

The orange and teal win the battle of Wolverine QB's (could the mantle be passed?) with Lloyd Carr watching

Skins miss a FG that could have cinched things with 1:56 to go!!!! Brees magic time???

53 yard Brees to Meachum!!!! Tie game with 1:19 to go.........OT???

Int Saints with the Skins on the Saints 45..............28 seconds to go

missed 58 yd FG............OT

Saints recover a controversial fumble in OT after Payton calls a T/O to make the booth review it.............3 or 4 Brees passes and the Saints are on the 14 yd line Fg attempt coming up...............

Oops another run and they are on the 5!!!! Bell to the 2!!!!

18 yd FG Saints win and the 72 orange and teal will need to keep the champagne on ice another week as there are still 2 undefeateds

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Oh my God... we stole that one!
                                SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Working...
                                X