Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Jake_Sully @ Sep. 03 2010,00:20) Hmm why is there no Premier League game this week? National holiday or something?
     Its because England have Euro 2012 Qualifiers this week Jake as do most of the European Countries  

Friday, 3 September 2010
     England vs. Bulgaria,

The National Stadium, Wembley, European Championship qualification, kick-off 8.00 p.m.

Tuesday, 7 September 2010
    Switzerland vs. England,

St Jakob Park, Basel, European Championship qualification,
    kick-off 7.45 p.m.

Normal service resumes on Sat 11th Sept
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Northern Ireland just won an away match for the first time in 15 years.  

That'll be another 3 nights of rioting then.
      A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

• Did the other team not turn up then

Comment

• England look pretty decent.

Definately love Rooney in this role..

And still believe you cant really play with both Lampard and Gerrard in one team at the same time..

Spanish looked pretty awesome (partnership between Villa and Torres is heating up again)...though the opponents where footballing dwarfs ofcource..

Same goes for my country...didnt play great but atleast RVN scored again...

Belgium was good as well though i am still hoping Turkey is going to take it with Hiddink..

Comment

• ARRRGGGGHHHHH these intl. breaks!! Dont like them especially since we dont ahve a big intl competition to look forward to til Brazil 2014!!! Thats OK as we )Man City) will be playing two games per week til the next intl break on October!
            Be careful out there!

Comment

• Anything interesting happen this week in The Prem?? Been quiet in here since my sparring partner left.....

COME ON CITY!!
              Be careful out there!

Comment

•  Nowts changed BB, Chelski 1st and United 2nd , two horse race for the Premiership Title again  

Comment

• Lets see for how long then!!! Actually, I think thats probably correct this season. The table is taking shape roght about now. It usually take til the start of October til that happens......
                  Be careful out there!

Comment

• What're the chances Liverpool gets relegated in the next 2 seasons?

Actually we're always debating who's the best.. how about everyone pick who gets relegated this season?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Liverpool have two chances-slim and none!! Even without Gerrard and Torres they would not be relegated. Hodgson is a good manager eventhough he has all of Rafas players. Plus there are too many shitty teams for them to go down. They are an above avergae team-thats it......
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Sep. 29 2010,19:58) .  Plus there are too many shitty teams for them to go down.  They are an above avergae team-thats it......
                        So they will finish above Citeh then BB?

Comment

• Ha Ha not likely mate! If you recall I said here LAST SEASON that we were better than Liverpool. How did THAT work out??
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

• I reckon City shall finish top three this season and I would go so far as to say that anything below that shall be disappointing taking into account their transfer market activivity.

Blackpool, Wigan & West Ham are going

Comment

• Hey Jake you still want to be a Liverpool supporter?? Fuck off Chimp Man Mascherank and Torres!! I pray to fuck that we dont sign Torres.....

United looked like shit. Cannot believe the team Purple Conk picked. Heard City were shot as well but we picked up all three points thought-didnt see the game. Saw Chelski v The Arse. Loved looking at Wengers sour face at the end !
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

• Oh forgot to add Liddle Citeh 2nd!!! Will enjoy it for the moment!
                                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X