• Show
Clear All

Who said Football was a shit game?

Attached Files
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Those Pic's are great. Love'em. Thanks.
      Could you imagine such a game ? I'm telling ya' tickets would sell faster than I'm will willing to donate myself to be the ball. good stuff bro.
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

hey BLUE BALLZ-did you see your team getting beat in New York by Sporting Lisbon?Its only a pre-season trophy I know,but its 35 yrs now since they won[U] anything...I thought they might have tried to win something for their army of fans in New York

Comment

No I am not in new York right now. Thats funny you are hanging your hat on the fact we lost our first pre season friendly!! LOL and you call US bitter??

Ho hum we just closed the deal on another signing. Who have your lot signed big boy??? Some schmucko from south of da border for a crate of tacos and a bottle of wormless tequila!! I see your lot have to make do with Dads Army again this season!! no wonder the Purple nosed Bully is calling for a winter break hahahahahaha!!!!

You gonna hang your hat on the fact you "beat" us in 3 out of 4 derbies last year or the "highlight" of your season was denying us the chance at a trophy last year???

I wonder whats going to merit a successful season in your eyes?? BTW I hear that THOUSANDS of season tickets are going begging this year!!! loyalty, eh?

I guess we will ahve to wait and see how things play out................you think your lot are going to win the Prem this season? The Chimps League? Oh well set your sites on the League Cup then-tosser
          Be careful out there!

Comment

You gonna hang your hat on the fact you "beat" us in 3 out of 4 derbies last year
            Was one of those wins part of a two legged encounter which Man United won over both legs?. Surely that only counts as 3 out of 3 for United.
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Jul. 25 2010,09:10) No I am not in new York right now.  Thats funny you are hanging your hat on the fact we lost our first pre season friendly!!  LOL and you call US bitter??  

Ho hum we just closed the deal on another signing.  Who have your lot signed big boy???  Some schmucko from south of da border for a crate of tacos and a bottle of wormless tequila!!  I see your lot have to make do with Dads Army again this season!!  no wonder the Purple nosed Bully is calling for a winter break hahahahahaha!!!!

You gonna hang your hat on the fact you "beat" us in 3 out of 4 derbies last year or the "highlight" of your season was denying us the chance at a trophy last year???

I wonder whats going to merit a successful season in your eyes??  BTW I hear that THOUSANDS of season tickets are going begging this year!!!     loyalty, eh?

I guess we will ahve to wait and see how things play out................you think your lot are going to win the Prem this season?  The Chimps League?  Oh well set your sites on the League Cup then-tosser
              From what I can see BB,all you have bought are second raters.Didn't anyone ever tell you,its quality rather than quantity.I will remember the souths da border quote at the end of the season -he will be a great signing I believe.
              The season tickets are being boycotted by a large section of the fans,thats the reason for that.

As WHORE pointed out,it was 3/3 last season-doh!

I wonder what the odds are of Mancini getting the sack before the end of the season?odds on probably....

Comment

This definantly the best Goal celebration I have ever seen.
                http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer....-258459
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Whore and Travis bickle you guys are kidding me right?? We played 4 matches last season and your lot won 3. TB you should be ashamed that was the highlight of your season remember?? Your lot won one match when the "Lets enforce the secret golden goal @ Old nafford rule" when the two sides met at the Theatre Of Cack League encounter. In the League @ eastlands, your lot won deep into injury time. In the League cup, we beat you 2-1 at home and lost 3-1 away when Bellamy got cluncked on the head with a coin and Van Der Twat tried to cover it up!!! Oh yeah he almsot got it with a bottle as well. The winning goal of the tie came from Shrek-yes you guessed it-in injury time. Have you already forgotten?? Now, TB can be excused (not really) as he saw george Best play and perhaps Alzheimers is encroaching...but Whore is a young buck. Whats his excuse???

I am shocked TB hasnt come on with his attempt to goad me since we lost again to the Might Red Bull 2-1 in New York, well actually new Jersey. Oh well its pre season FFS!!! Hope we get offf to a quick start but who knows with so many new signings.

Just to get back to the above point, we took you to the limit in all the matches and beat you once. We will get better with all the money available and your lot doesnt have to pound coins to rub together. You would think all the day trippers would snap up those extra tickets as they dont care or even know who the fuck the Glazers are!!! Rats abandoing the ship, perhaps???

Tell me TB you are so high on your mexican jumping bean. How many times ahve you seen him play?? How many starts will he get in the league and how many goals do you think he will get?? Come on then how about making a prediction?

Oh well we STILL have to wait over two weeks til the fun starts!!!!
                  Be careful out there!

Comment

Cheers BB-you made me laugh ,which is always a good start to the day.I didnt take the piss because you lost to the mighty Red Bulls(WHO?) because taking the piss out of City and their fans is like shooting fish in a barrel-just TOOOOO easy!
                    I have made a New Season Resolution BB,not to take the piss out of you and the other Citeh fans because you are so easy to wind up,there is very little sport left in it for me!
                    As for Hernandez-well it all depends how many games he plays,as to how many goals he scores,he will be 4th or 5th choice striker probably,but I predict he will score 10 goals in his first season,probably getting the majority of those in the cup competitions,especially the League cup,where we usually field our reserve team,except when we need to beat our BITTER rivals,which always leaves a SWEET taste for me.
                    Another prediction from me....Mancini sacked before xmas,City knocked out of Europa chumps league before the knock out stage,and The one and only M.U.F.C to be crowned champions for the 19th time.How many times have City won it ?-oh yes ,twice,the same number of times as Huddersfield-hahahha-massive club my arse....hahahhaha

Comment

I love this Eric Cantona Advert  

http://www.youtube.com/v/oN8KirZ-9uE&hl=en_GB&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/oN8KirZ-9uE&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

It's so ironic, especially for any united fans.
                      i love t-girls

Comment

Cash is king.
                        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Yep,cash is king alright.

For me,I'd forgive Eric anything,so he gets a pass from me on this one.

btw-ive great respect for Liverpool,what theyve achieved on the field,a great club with a great history(ouch-that hurt!)

Comment

You know its no great shakes but i will mention it anyways. Manchester Debt Ridden buccaneers lost to the Might kansas City Wizards of the MLS 2-1 in a pre season friendly. Now I can only imagine the type of team The Purple Nosed Bully fielded in this one but it doesnt really matter as these results arent a big deal this time of year.

Your analysis of the walking taco, Hernandez, cracks me up. how great can he be if he will only be the 4th or 5th choice? I asked for a prediction in Prem games and you couldnt give me one. I know its tough to tell as you dont know how many games he is going to get. I get that part. Its a tough call but I thought you would show some bravado since you talked of him so highly.

As for your predictions about City, of course, i think you are dead wrong. I am a bit concered about the two leggd palyoff to make it into the group stage but thats life. We have to see whom we draw and take thigs from there. We have a big squad but these new rules seem to be aimed at us specifically. I mean about the 25 man limit. I dont see how this will work what happens when players get injured?? The FA probably havent thought this thru. I doubt your lot will be champs this season. Another year older, more debt blah blah blah!!!

Oh most of those 19 times have come AFTER the advent of Skychester United. You knwo when and if we start winning things you lot are going to maon about us winning it AFTER we had the money. I just giev you a big DUUUUUUUUUUH of course thats gonna be true.

PS I am glad I made you laugh!!!
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

Shouldnt you have said, "if" before "when", or maybe not say "if" at all ? Not exactly brimming with confidence.

Comment

Hey, I am a Man City fan. that and confidence dont exactly go together or havent you been paying attention? I can see it, Man city 8 points clear with three to play and it all kicks off in the Korean Peninsula and the Middle East at the same time. Nuclear Armeggedon the result and Man City foiled again....THAT, kind sir, is being a City fan in a nutshell!

"WE DONT WIN AT HOME. WE DONT WIN AWAY. WE DONT GIVE A FUCK COZ WE'RE ALL PISSED UP!!!"
                                My how things have changed but that being a City fan in a nutshell......
                                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X