Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey BB-the film of the book you wrote is coming out soon...

http://www.boxofficeprophets.com/tickerm....My_Life

He also wrote another book called" George Best and 21 others"-and he's a city fan-obsessed with United ,or what?

BTW -what was the highlight of the season for you ,BB?-let me guess-oh,you didnt have one! Same old same old at Wastelands!

I have only seen Hernandez play in the world Cup,he scored two goals and looked good.I think Sir Alex will use him sparingly at first,and gently ease him in.He is behind Rooney Berbatov and Nani at the moment,so its hard to say how many games he will play.It will depend how those 3 do.

I'm not the manager BB,so how am I supposed to know how many games he will play??

Finally,you said-"these new rules seemed to be aimed specifically at us"-

friggin unbelieveable-only a Bitter could think that-

"theyre out to get us"-"nobody loves us"-

Youve bought every cast off and mercenery thats for sale-and your squad is still not big enough,"everyones laughing at us" would be more appropriate

adios amigo-TB

Comment

Get a sub forum you two
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

we're like an old married couple ,always rowing but everybody knows..I love you really BB

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Jul. 04 2010,00:56) Don't forget that most people who claim they follow united, do so beacause it was a good team to put a bet on.

Liverpool are not a bunch of losers and fuck off anyone who says so.

The main reason i have stuck with Liverpool, is that way back in either 1972-73 i was about 4 yrs old and my dad bought a lovely telly and i saw them playing, it was the way they played that day and they way the fans sung "you never walk alone" that got me hooked.

And i have stuck with them through good times and bad times.
          I too follow Liverpool FC, AKA The Reds. Although I have no connection with Liverpool or Lancashire (indeed coming from Yorkshire I ought to hate them), I became hooked when I saw them playing in the 1972 (was it?) FA cup final against Arsenal, although I was a little older than 4.

We've had one bad season and everyone says the glory days are over. Bollocks! We've had poor seasons before yet came back and won the Champions League in 2005. Just wait and see what happens in 2010/11.

As an aside, I had a similarly scientific method for picking the American Football team I follow. The first game I watched on Channel 4 in 1990 was NY Giants v Philadelphia Eagles. I opted for the Giants, who went on to win Superbowl 25.

Comment

(titian @ Jul. 29 2010,14:25)
            (seanbeag7 @ Jul. 04 2010,00:56) Don't forget that most people who claim they follow united, do so beacause it was a good team to put a bet on.

Liverpool are not a bunch of losers and fuck off anyone who says so.

The main reason i have stuck with Liverpool, is that way back in either 1972-73 i was about 4 yrs old and my dad bought a lovely telly and i saw them playing, it was the way they played that day and they way the fans sung "you never walk alone" that got me hooked.

And i have stuck with them through good times and bad times.
            I too follow Liverpool FC, AKA The Reds.  Although I have no connection with Liverpool or Lancashire (indeed coming from Yorkshire
            FFS
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Dave i thought u would have a little snip at that.
              i love t-girls

Comment

Ahhhhh travis Bickle the end of your post 93 actually touched me although I am sure you probably think I am "touched" already.

Silva, Boetang, Kolarov cast offs?? Dont think so i think you might think Yaya might be in this category but time will tell how well he does. I am still waiting for a couple of impact signings from trafford town. Raul has gone to germany-ooops wasnt he one of your proposed targets? LOL!! What about Schneider? He on his way yet???

Time will tell as to how our squad comes together. I can see a slowish start but its a long, hard raod wth plenty of points to play for. Now we have some of your predictions documented TB, its all down for us to look at in a few months. Still have to wait a couple of weeks though.
                Be careful out there!

Comment

So what do you think of Man City's lastest signing then BB?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmnSR...ture=topvideos

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 31 2010,20:29) So what do you think of Man City's lastest signing then BB?  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmnSR...ture=topvideos
                    dave-I'm definitely buying you a pint next time I see you for that one-its priceless!

Comment

• Dave-very silly mate! Maybe the only reason we signed him was the heal Santa Crock!! Better yet we can loan him to Stretford and he can try to heal Owen Scaregreaves!!! While he is at it he can fix Fergie's huge, bulbous purple nose and then plant some humility into the sour Scotsman!! THAT would be a miracle!
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Aug. 01 2010,04:34) Dave-very silly mate!  
                        You mean you didnt have the slightest chuckle at it BB

If that video had been directed at United I would still have found it very highly amusing as Im sure would Travis  

Comment

• Forum has been pretty quiet lately. Tomoz see the Community Shield. Does anyone care?? I do as it starts the footit season and thats always a good thing....

BTW the rest of the football league kicks off today and I believe there was a game last night televised for Sky.

UP THE DALE!! Rochdale had been in the lowset football league division since BEFORE Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon. Hope they stay there......
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

• I guess nobody cared then....
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

• Haven't seen any footy on TV here blueballz. You have TWC? Which channels do you keep up with the premier league on?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• OK then BB, Man United win the 1st Trophy of the season
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X