Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City have FAR superior squad to the Red Scouse.
    I think the Pool will finish higher than City this season.
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Any predictions for Fullham vs United?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Beautiful strike from Scholes.      

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Very entertaining game but United are lucky.. LUCKY to get a point out of that game. They played horrible after the Scholes goal.

1 Interesting point, I was quite impressed by the Fullham Goalkeeper. He looks like an upgrade over James or Greene.

Comment

• Blue,

Its like Buffon said,City lacks decent defenders.I am sorry but Toure was never really great,Lescott totally bombed,Richards needs some decent guidance and i feel there suprisingly lacking in that department at City (come on now and know nobody is more vengeful then a football scorned but what Irland said cant be all bullshit),Bridge and Zabaleta and average at best.You two new backs are promising but you really need better central defenders to get a place above Liverpool in my view.

This is also one of the reasons you need to play with so many defensiveminded players in most games,which will probably end up costing you goodwill from so called Chelski supporters (those that started supporting Chelsea only when the money came rolling and the titles where achieved)
            and it will definately will end up in a lot of draws throughout the season.

As for ManU getting expensive player,thats all good and well but then made there money the ''honest'' way by creating a brand that stand for a certain kind of Football while Mancity is taking the ''bar''girls way by letting some right farang pay for all her adventures (and please the Glazers are more a curse then anything else so there really isnt any comparison).

Anyways i am sure in the end they will achieve a place above Liverpool (probably next year depending on the spending patterns....getting some proper defenders in the central positions) and that just as well because i do think City fans deserve a periode of some glory.

Still you are always going to be lacking in philosophy and elan because you have coaches that will be extremely result orientated (i dont knock that heaven forbide you end up with someone like Wenger.....achieved tremendously but really needs to adjust his thinking) and lack the patience and forsight to really focus on bread and butter and making British players better as a philosophy.

Then again i am young and who knows i might have seen things completely wrong..... but my money (literally,on betfair/Uni and Bwin ) is on Liverpool to end higher then city this year...

Btw even though the financial situation at ManU is unfortunate you are joking yourself if you think the ship is sinking.The ManU brand is still by far the most valuable thing in football (that's in Britain or the world).Ofcource anybody can go under but consider this,if you where one of the riches people in the world,say the sheiks of the royal family of Saudie Arabia who controle there countries sovereign wealth fund,and you want to buy a toy,to show of to your friends,impress your future mistress and generally show you have the biggest cock in the desert or the world,wouldnt the most famous club in the world be an attractive prospect....

The ManCity way out is always available to a club like ManU (to liverpool as well though i must admit that there owners are far bigger idiots then the greedy Glaziers).The thing is,the didnt have to consider that option yet.

Comment

• Props to Fullham,

The where certainly decent.But ManU really did not create enough without Rooney.The either should get another attacking option on the midfield or perferably a striker that can score some goals in the box (why not that a chance with Huntelaar...He only costs 11 and one cannot really deny that he is pretty good in the box).

Sloppy defending on the set pieces as well btw....All and all quit dissapointing.

The goalkeeper of Fullham was certainly decent but that penalty was really quit awful and i personally really doubt that either Nani or Berbatov have enough quality to both get result consistantly and be decisive at crucial moments.

Comment

• (balibeachboy2122 @ Aug. 22 2010,19:18) Blue,

so called Chelski supporters (those that started supporting Chelsea only when the money came rolling and the titles where achieved)

Anyways i am sure in the end they will achieve a place above Liverpool (probably next year depending on the spending patterns....getting some proper defenders in the central positions) and that just as well because i do think City fans deserve a periode of some glory.

Btw even though the financial situation at ManU is unfortunate you are joking yourself if you think the ship is sinking.The ManU brand is still by far the most valuable thing in football (that's in Britain or the world).
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Dave I gathered that you dislike Liverpool.

Is it because of the rivalry or the fans and supporters are just obnoxious?

I was leaning towards Liverpool but I don't want to be the same as rowdy, obnoxious, pompous fans/ supporters, so if they're out, that leaves Manjesta United, Aston Villa, Birmingham City, Bolton and Man City.

Comment

• What about City?
                    Attached Files
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• To be honest I'd rather be a United Fan than City because I can't be a supporter of the 2nd best team in a town. Maybe I'm biased. I follow the Giants and can't stand the Jets.

Comment

• They wont be the second best for long!!
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• According to the Bitter Fans (City) they are the best Team in the Town already

There has been a rivalry for many many years between United and Liverpool due to our jealousy of their success in the past and theirs of we being the Biggest and Best known Football Club probaly in the World.

But we have nearly caught the Scousers up now regards success

If you want to be impartial from abuse Jake maybe you should support Arsenal

Maybe they haven't won anything for a few years but they do play the best Football

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Aug. 23 2010,18:53) They wont be the second best for long!!
                             See what I mean Jake  

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Aug. 24 2010,00:53) They wont be the second best for long!!
                              I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• You know City fans (any sane, realistic ones) do not think City HAVE been better than Trafford Town. I said we have closed the gap last year and the Reds on board poo pooed that notion. City hate United for many reasons, arrogance, bullying, plastic fans, its classless bully of a drunkard manager. The list can go on.
                                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X