Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Dave, you dont want evez back?? LOL its a dream I know coz your lot couldnt AFFORD him!!! LOL!!!

United hitting form and thats a bit scary. I think Chelski will be a force again when/if hey get healthy. It would be great if the top teams keep on dropping points as it would make for a much more interesting race..........
    Be careful out there!

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Dec. 14 2010,14:30) So Dave, you dont want evez back??  LOL its a dream I know coz your lot couldnt AFFORD him!!!  LOL!!!
      Not a chance BB, your welcome to him   , looks like Sir Alex got another decision right fuckin off Mr Moneybags ( aka his agent)    
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Ive said it before, the partnership of Rio and Vidic is the best in Europe if not the world IMHO  [/quote]
        Go easy with the praise for old camel face Ferdinand mate, Vidic is a great defender who makes Rio look a lot better than he is, even a big nosed has been like your good self could look half decent playing alongside Vidic  
        Hear all, see all, say nowt, well not much anyrode.

Comment

• (titleist @ Dec. 15 2010,10:37) Ive said it before, the partnership of Rio and Vidic is the best in Europe if not the world IMHO  
          Go easy with the praise for old camel face Ferdinand mate, Vidic is a great defender who makes Rio look a lot better than he is, even a big nosed has been like your good self could look half decent playing alongside Vidic  [/quote]
           Nowt to do with Rio being signed from Scum United is it thee claht'ead    

Tha not bashing one out over a pair of watson's on t'sheep in Oz?

I still crease up over that story you told me about what that girl said to you in BKK

"Im bahn a' put mi wood up th'airsoil, a classic    

Looking forward to supping some beers in a few weeks with you me old mucker  

Comment

• Fabio Capello has labelled Sir Alex Ferguson the best manager of all time.

Ferguson overtakes Sir Matt Busby as the longest-serving boss in Manchester United history on Sunday.
            Approaching his 69th birthday, Ferguson has received deserved plaudits from across the game for his phenomenal 24 years in the Old Trafford hotseat.
            With 11 Premier League titles and two European Cups amongst a glittering array of trophies, Ferguson's place in the pantheon of great managers has already been assured.

Capello is also high on the list for his work in Serie A and at Real Madrid.
            But, speaking at a Club Wembley members' breakfast, the England boss claimed Ferguson deserves to be recognised as number one.
            "In the history of football, the best manager is Sir Alex," said Capello.
            "For such a long time he managed the team and he has changed a lot of things.
            "He changed the team, he changed the players, he has been really, really good for the club."

The subject of Ferguson's retirement has been a long-debated issue and one the United boss has no intention of entering.
            He will not quite match Capello's lofty expectations, but the Scot received warm Christmas wishes anyway.

"I wish him another 20 years of management at the top level."

Yep....you've got that right Fab.......

Comment

• The Announcer at Citeh needs to get a grip

Why announce it as a formality that tonight Citeh will be Top of the Premiership Table for Xmas for the first time in 81 years

Final Score-- Citeh 1 Everton 2

As it happens Man United stay top

Comment

• Gods holy trousers !!!

The Happy Hammers actually win an away game , next stop Champions League
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• What, have they got tickets to the Chelsea game
                  A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

• (jimslim @ Dec. 27 2010,00:40) The Happy Hammers actually win an away game , next stop Champions League  
                    While Wolves defence managed 2 down in 20 minutes, at home to Wigan.  Next stop Championship League ...  
                    TT

Comment

• Yep, no doubt about it TT......Wolves are going down quicker than a Soi 6 bar girl on a semi erect penis
                      West Ham are odds on to join them along with Blackburn (at 4/1) now they have 'hands on' Indian owners with no knowledge or experience of running a top flight professional football club.

Comment

• Need to send a few Soi 6 lovelies to Molineux to firm up their defence then.  Surely the club can include BJs on the physio budget  
                        TT

Comment

• City are top!! City are top!!

well at least for 3 hours!! Enjoy it BB!
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Yeah I more enjoyed the 4-0 thrashing we gace to a poor Villa side.  A few hours later I enjoyed a last minute goal from the Brummies to deny a win to the Scummies!!!!  LOL!!!

Funny enough I had a bet on City to win and OVER 2 1/2 goals.  I took the winnings and had a little punt on the Brum v Scum game.  I took UNDER 2 1/2 goals and a draw!!!  LOL!!!!

BTW I aint getting to excited about City's prospects on winning the League. Third place should be the mission. I do think we are a tougher team to beat and think we do have a legit shot at either the FA Cup or UEFA Cup!! If/when we win a pot you think that rabble in Stretford will take down that banner or put up anohter snarky one?? I think I know the answer......
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

• So as we pass the half way point and despite being no where close to top form, Manchester United are undefeated, on top of the pile, two points clear with games in hand

Last night with away defeats for Tottenham and Chelsea {to bottom club Wolves} and a draw between Arse & City.....results could not have gone any better for Sir Alex.
                              Another defeat for Liverpool was the cherry on the trifle

Long way to go yet though.

Comment

• (pentire @ Jan. 06 2011,08:32) So as we pass the half way point and despite being no where close to top form, Manchester United are undefeated, on top of the pile, two points clear with games in hand  

Last night with away defeats for Tottenham and  Chelsea {to bottom club Wolves} and a draw between Arse & City.....results could not have gone any better for Sir Alex.
                                Another defeat for Liverpool was the cherry on the trifle
                                It was just the "Perfect" night for us United fans: 

Well done boy's, especially the Wanderer's  

Team              P   W  D   L    W  D   L    PTS
                                1 Man Utd       20  10  1  0     2   7   0     44
                                2 Man City       22  6   3   2     6   3   2     42
                                3 Arsenal         21  6   1   3     6   3   2     40
                                4 Tottenham    21  6   4   1    4   2  4     36

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Chelsea        21   7   2 1     3   3 5    35

Comment

Working...
                                X