X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder whos going to be the first team snacking on airline peanuts

my money is on Nigeria , i hope its not our Ozzie friends. Good luck to them today  
    Attached Files

Comment

• 1-0 Aussies, yay, awesome goal!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• GOAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 19 2010,20:29)  Go AUSTRALIA!  
          Thanks Bumpa... sniff..sniff... I'm all choked up by your generous support of your antipodean brothers.

However I think if you put Jesus, Mohammed and Buddha in their starting line up and with Confusius as coach they could still find a way to fuck it up.

Thats what I'm thinking.

And we lost the fucking Rugby sencond test (England v Aus) 22-21.

Bugger me.
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• A fortuitous goal and what do you know - The Soccaroos are ahead... courtesy of ANOTHER goal keeping fuck up!

Great start, lads...
            SHEMALE.CENTER
            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• FUCK ME!

While I was writing that Aussie scored a goal!

Teach me to be a pessimistic shite bag.
              f0xxee

Comment

• Keep talking!
                SHEMALE.CENTER
                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Hey Foxxee, while you're typing, our team is scoring.

C'mon Aussie, that's one, we need more...      
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Mate I couldn't pick a winner with one nostril and six fingers....
                    f0xxee

Comment

• That's ok, just keep doing what you're doing. I picked Germany and Australia to advance sooo... don't stop.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? RED CARD?!?!? That's not intentional.

Comment

• WTF? Why was he carded? I am watching in Vietnamese and I got no idea....
                          f0xxee

Comment

• Apparently the referee thought he blocked the shot on purpose.

Comment

• Vidic done a handball in the box the other day and got a yellow, but it wasnt a definate goal opportunity. But Kewells was and that is deemed a red card.

Come on the Aussies !!!
                              I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Great! Kewell and Cahill both carded in 2 consecutive games. Is an unintentional handball normally a red card?
                                They must be fucking joking... add a free kick and the referee has just totally manipulated the game20 minutes in.
                                This is total fucking bullshit.
                                The fix is in.

Goodnight.
                                f0xxee

Comment

Working...
                                X