Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scientist devoted two pages to the altitude drag factor on the ball and the players and stated 4 weeks ago that South American teams have a big avantage in this respect .

The anti drag ball factor on the Eng Germ game is pretty high as its 1500 above sea level so the goalkeepers have to sharpen the reflexes to counter the faster ball as compared to say their home stadium. Im thinking of penalties here.

Well thats enough of the useless trivia , bring it on

Comment

• Oh please Lordy, let Engerland win!

Come on the Pom!!!!
      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• VERY disappointed at the USA's loss and the manner of the loss. Our defensive frailities were exposed once again. Have no idea why we just werent at the races for the first 30 minutes. Tactics, team selection perhaps?? Bradley admitted it really after pulling off Clark after 30 minutes. We had a great chance to make some more noise during the edition of the World Cup but it didnt happen. I dont think we would ahve made it past uruguay in the next round and I dont think Ghana will make it past Uruguay.

I will continue to enjoy the matches and hopefully there will be a lot more compelling drama in most of the matches. I think the USA added quite a bit to this World Cup. I am proud of the team. They are limited but played with a lot og uts and charecter. We not only got out of the group-WE WON IT!!! Not a lot of solace in that right now.

Oh well.......
        BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
        Be careful out there!

Comment

• Farewell USA . Down to England now...
          Attached Files
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• This will be a war!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jun. 27 2010,04:57) VERY disappointed at the USA's loss and the manner of the loss.  
              First off, I don^t understand the game but it seemed to me that Ghana had FAR superior athletes.

The only hope for a team that is physically outmatched is a better system and clever coaching.

Comment

• Just spoted Mick in the stands.

Comment

• Yes Piggdogg. The USA does not have a world class striker or midfielders. They said their goalkeeper was the best in the world but he gave up 5 goals in 4 games. That's hardly world class.

We were outplayed and out classed. Hopefully there will be a time to come, Americans can develop world class players, especially strikers, because scoring goals is the only way to advance. They do have a formidable defense though.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jun. 27 2010,19:57) VERY disappointed at the USA's loss and the manner of the loss.  Our defensive frailities were exposed once again.  Have no idea why we just werent at the races for the first 30 minutes.  Tactics, team selection perhaps??  Bradley admitted it really after pulling off Clark after 30 minutes.  We had a great chance to make some more noise during the edition of the World Cup but it didnt happen.  I dont think we would ahve made it past uruguay in the next round and I dont think Ghana will make it past Uruguay.

I will continue to enjoy the matches and hopefully there will be a lot more compelling drama in most of the matches.  I think the USA added quite a bit to this World Cup.  I am proud of the team.  They are limited but played with a lot og uts and charecter.  We not only got out of the group-WE WON IT!!!  Not a lot of solace in that right now.

Oh well.......
                    BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                    I thought Usa played well,with a lot of spirit.I dont think the tactics were wrong-taking Clark off definitely improved the team.What let them down (again)is the absence of a quality goalscorer.Altidore is just not up to it.Ghana took their chances and the USA didnt.
                    I think USA aquitted themselves well in this world cup-they are improving every tournament,and they are not far away from a real good team-they just need a goalscorer or two.

Comment

• Fuck me....

same old fucking story
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• That was such a soft goal... why the fuck did the goal keeper hesitate? should have dived on it the soft prick.
                        f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• You's should be used to it by now.

Come on Germany !!!
                          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Damnit we're behind! Come on poms.

Comment

• Shocking defending. That should never happen.

Klose = Pele with that goal.

Comment

• Not a bad analysis except we were WOEFUL the first 20 minutes!! There was a point after we scored a deserved equaliser that we should have gone balls to the wall and gone for it. After we scored, we seemed to settle back and things got a bit cagey. That favoered Ghana.

As for Altidore, he CAN/MAY develop into that type of player. hats the problem with the US as our best athletes do not play football. Hell, some unknown named Robbie Findley was a first choice striker. He had a GREAT chance and fluffed it. He is also a young player with bundles of pace-thats something you cannot teach.

Anyway, the post mortem is over. Since we dont have the Euros like you lot do we have to wait another four years...
                                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X