Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (whore @ Jun. 13 2010,12:03)
      (Jake_Sully @ Jun. 13 2010,22:53) Btw this is just for jaidee,

Some of the best goals in the world cup all in 1 game.. its been 20 years but I can't forget this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyGYJagvhoE

The 2nd goal might make some of you poms want to forget about Rob-bish
      Italia 90 was without doubt for me the best world cup ever.

Some of the Irish members might remember singing this tune during Italia 90

We're all part of jackies army, we're all off to Italy, and we'll really shake them up, when we win the world, cause Ireland are the greatest football team.

After we got knocked out by Italy the song was changed.

We're all part of jackies army, we were in Italy, and we nearly won the world cup, but Schillaci fucked us up, and Ireland are still the greatest football team
      86 was when I started watching, I thought 86 was better and poor poms were denied by the "Hand of God"

Oops, did I just remind someone of that?  

And in 1990, I thought the poms were going to get into the finals till Peter Shilton let an easy one in but I think you'd almost rather have him as the keeper at 60 years old than current rob-bish.

P.S. fucking salvatore schillaci. That team was scary with roberto baggio.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Italia 90 was my first real world cup that I can actually remember as I was only 3 years old for Mexico 86.
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Great goal Germany.

Come on Australia
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• ausssieeee goooooo
            You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• Love your av Tan

And nooo I'm rooting for germany.. That first goal was a beauty

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Here is the after match analysis for the England and USA game on Sky Sports

http://www.youtube.com/v/nk28cdhFcMk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/nk28cdhFcMk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

Comment

• What a cracker by the Germans.

Sorry our Ozzie board members looks like its a lose for your first game. Germany are on fire.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jun. 14 2010,01:50) Love your av Tan

And nooo I'm rooting for germany.. That first goal was a beauty  
                    Thanks jake

i would love to cheer for germany but i have more aussie friends than germans  
                    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

Comment

• 2-0    

Odds ... Oz to win at 200-1 .... Or the draw at 35-1   Can't see it happening, but those odds are tempting for a small flutter
                      TT

Comment

• The next goal in that game will be a third for the Germans. They are playing great and entertaining aswell.

Comment

• Just watched the best 45 minutes of world cup football thus far !
                          & I hate the Germans
                          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• What a shame for the Everton man Tim Cahill. Thats Australias world cup over. No way will they get out of their group missing him.

Comment

• world class goal #3

Comment

• go germanyyyyyy

Comment

Working...
                                X