Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow I went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea and a quick chat to my Mum and I miss 2 goals by Germany.
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• 2 great ones too. 1 thing about the germans, they don't score cheap goals. They take great pride in their football and it shows the flair they have for the game.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• To all the UK viewers , is James Corden not the most boring fat cunt you've ever seen ?

The most unfunny person I've ever seen on TV .

Oh look at me I'm fat and I'm funny , are you fuck tubby
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (laputanegra @ Jun. 13 2010,20:57) go germanyyyyyy
          Who's side are you on Bitch?    

http://www.threenuns.com/confession.htm
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Should be a good game tomorrow with Holland and Denmark for the early game.
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• 1:0 Podolski  

2:0 Klose  

3:0 Müller  

4:0 Cacau  

This evening I saw the best "team" in the world cup. There is no team who is able to stop us this year.

'54, '74, '90, ('10)

Comment

• 4 - nil! That went well...      

Hats off to Germany, a very good team.

That'll teach me not to ignore the little voice that was telling me I was tempting fate.
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Dae Han min kuk !!!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Hard luck Azza and Pacman. I was cheering for Australia. Hopefully you's will get a result from the next game against Ghana. It will be tough aswell as you's will be missing your talisman Tim Cahill.

But I must tip my hat to the Germans, they were great.

Comment

• (pacman @ Jun. 13 2010,22:04) 4 - nil! That went well...      

Hats off to Germany, a very good team.

That'll teach me not to ignore the little voice that was telling me I was tempting fate.
                      Sorry paccie, I learned 1 thing from watching past world cups.. teams which do the best are average age 25-27. If they get older, they're too slow and I thought the germans didn't get much worse, they got younger and better and they're actually capable of playing better without ballack.

And aussies are good, but they need to get younger. I know it sucks when you hear that.. in 1990 I was rooting argentina all the way and I learned the hard way. But they could rebound too.. you never know.. just need 2 wins.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Thanks Whore, thanks Jake. It appears Azza has already shifted allegiances to South Korea.

I am sure the Aussies will acquit themselves well against Ghana....

in the meantime, Go North Korea...        

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jun. 14 2010,05:15)
                          (laputanegra @ Jun. 13 2010,20:57) go germanyyyyyy
                          Who's side are you on Bitch?    

http://www.threenuns.com/confession.htm
                          Australia at first but got bored with them so i switch to germany
                          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• (pacman @ Jun. 14 2010,09:28) Thanks Whore, thanks Jake. It appears Azza has already shifted allegiances to South Korea.

I am sure the Aussies will acquit themselves well against Ghana....

in the meantime, Go North Korea...        
                            Brazil V North Korea on Tuesday Pacman. I cant wait.

If North Korea win the world cup, I'll win 40,250euro, but I'll be happy with 250euro for them just qualifying from their group.

Come on North Korea !!!

Comment

• Laputanegra dont let Batman4ever see your avatar like that, he's from Denmark.

I dont think we have too many forum members from the Netherlands, but if we do.... Go on Denmark !!!

Comment

• (whore @ Jun. 14 2010,09:51) If North Korea win the world cup, I'll win 40,250euro...

Come on North Korea !!!
                                It would be only natural that you would want to share your good fortune with other North Korea supporters & buy them a drink...        

Comment

Working...
                                X