Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its after the next round I think.

It used to be after the group stages.
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• The way they seem to throw yellows around, that seems a rather stiff penalty (2 yellows in 4 matches?) . . .

Comment

• The sun's comin' up . . .

(got cakes on the griddle... )

Comment

• I like the celebration: subdued . . .

Comment

• terrible penalty shot, he's lucky it hit the post at the right angle to go in.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jun. 27 2010,02:49) terrible
              Not so shabby, imho . . .

Comment

• I knew it -- this tournament is gonna set the record for most time . . . just so I can lose as much sleep as possible . . . .

(the national morning radio calisthenics will be kicking off in me park momentarily . . . )

Comment

• Woah, that's a great goal.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Who wants it most?

This cold be the best 2 mins of football seen so far
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (farangbah @ Jun. 26 2010,20:09)
                      (f0xxee @ Jun. 26 2010,17:04) "Septic Tank" = Yank.  Dont take it personally, its Aussie humour.
                      Not to worry.  We grew out of your rhyming schemes in elementary school...

Meanwhile, your humorists will be convening on the couch tonight as our full-of-shit septic tanks will be playing on the world stage...  
                      I just KNEW one of you would take it personally..... Don't shoot the messenger.... I was only ecplaining the etymology.

PS: Until you have a world class Rugby Tream Farangbah.... then gloat.
                      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• Ghana played better. They deserved to win.    

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jun. 26 2010,09:04) PS: Deepthroat, Seppo is the shorthand of the Aussie  rhyming slang "Septic Tank" = Yank. Rumour has it that it may  do with being full of shit. Dont take it personally, its Aussie humour.
                          I think you'll find Rhyming slang, or "cockney Rhyming slang" to use it's real name, comes from the East End of London not Australia !

Many use the term Septic, but I have heard other, older guys use the term "Taxi" as in "Taxi rank".
                          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (seamus @ Jun. 27 2010,12:37)
                            (f0xxee @ Jun. 26 2010,09:04) PS: Deepthroat, Seppo is the shorthand of the Aussie  rhyming slang "Septic Tank" = Yank. Rumour has it that it may  do with being full of shit. Dont take it personally, its Aussie humour.
                            I think you'll find Rhyming slang, or "cockney Rhyming slang" to use it's real name, comes from the East End of London not Australia !

Many use the term Septic, but I have heard other, older guys use the term "Taxi" as in "Taxi rank".
                            No doubt about it at all my fine Irish friend. It originated in London.

However how do you think it came to Aus? In chains and by sailors would be the answer.

So while Cockney Rhyming Slang is derived from things topical to england, Aussie rhyming slang is topical to Aus. Hence "Drop-kick" and "Berk" being variations on a theme with a National flavour. Note also in Australia it was very much a part of the docks and dockland culture, which was heavily populated by the immigrant poor from London in the early to mid 19h century.

I am quite sure the "Seppo" business started when many US servicemen were stationed in Brisbane, Australia during WWII.
                            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• Incomprehensible.

The rhyming slang, not the US loss.
                              Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jun. 27 2010,13:33) However how do you think it came to Aus? In chains and by sailors  would be the answer.
                                Sounds like Captain Picard's last visit to Sydney

Well done to the USA Wonder if this will put soccer 'on the map' over there ?

Spain looking good...
                                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
                                X