Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (BlueBallz @ Jun. 27 2010,06:25) That Capello is STEALING his money!
    Isn^t there a English born coach as good or almost as good as Capello?

Why in the world would they go with an Italian??

Comment

• I'm sorry, but technology is good -- when something is as important as this, instant reply is a good thing.

The world should be watching a tie match right now...

Comment

• Italians have a pretty good pedigree with coaching and at The World Cup, Mr pigg....
        Be careful out there!

Comment

• oh to be an England football supporter.

FIFA hold your heads in shame
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• So Enland fans how does it feel to be robbed?? Reverse '66??
            Be careful out there!

Comment

• Agreed. There are far too many dodgy decisions in this tournament. When you can get the facts instantly why wouldn't you?

Where the fuck were the linesmen?
              f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• Fuck do we need to sacrifice Anne Boleyn again or something to get out from under this terrible fifa nonsense?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Anyone know what the Cricket score is?
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Fish 1, Cricket Bait 0 dave.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Jun. 27 2010,21:44) oh to be an England football supporter.

FIFA hold your heads in shame
                      It did NOT cross the line, isnt that right Dieter ?
                      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• That goal that wasnt given, is the worst thing for a ABE like me. No matter what the scoreline is, like if Germany win 5-1, the English media will still say, "we were robbed".

The ref is going to give England the rub of the green now in the second half, so my guess is a penalty will be given to England soon enough.
                        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• And Henry didnt handle the ball either....

Comment

• Is David James afraid of the ball? He's managed to misplay 3 easy shots.

Comment

• well at least I dont have to worry about flying home during the Final

What a complete oad of absolute fucking bollocks.

A disgrace.

Comment

• gosh 4-1
                                You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X