X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A last thought:

Given that goals in soccer (ok fucking football then) are as rare as rocking horse shit anyhow, how can FIFA justify disallowing goals in such a supposedly prestigious tournament without a video referee?

Fuck me you got cunts rolling on the ground diving like Greg Louganis into a bag full of bums wasting time left, right and centre.

Surely a 5 second wait for the video replay for a vital goal is not a huge ask?

Or does it remove FIFA's ability to fix matches?

For what si supposedly the largest single sports event in the world, this oversite is a complete disgrace, given the value of a goal.

Fucking shameful.
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• Not to get off the thread topic but I thought that Diana didnt even MEET Hewitt until AFTER Hary was born........He does look like him though.
      Be careful out there!

Comment

• (Lefty @ Jun. 27 2010,23:39) Der Germans rolled over za hapless English like a mighty Panzer Division,  

It was Monty trying to hold off The Desert Fox all over again.
        Who threw you a Fish?

Twat
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jun. 27 2010,20:05) Oh dear 2-0 with a gaffe Gary "I Fed The Goat And He Scored" Neville would be embarassed about!!!  
          "Tut Tut" BB, your at it again bro with your obsession about Man United , are you sure your not a "Closet Red"?

Comment

• (whore @ Jun. 27 2010,22:23) I wonder who the royal family were cheering for in the England and Germany game?
            I am not amused  

Comment

• I could have meant this royal family.
              Attached Files
              I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Haha Tommy, Now I am amused

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jun. 28 2010,05:58) A last thought:

Given that goals in soccer (ok fucking football then) are as rare as rocking horse shit anyhow, how can FIFA justify disallowing goals in such a supposedly prestigious tournament without a video referee?

Fuck me you got cunts rolling on the ground diving like Greg Louganis into a bag full of bums wasting time left, right and centre.

Surely a 5 second wait for the video replay for a vital goal is not a huge ask?

Or does it remove FIFA's ability to fix matches?

For what si supposedly the largest single sports event in the world, this oversite is a complete disgrace, given the value of a goal.

Fucking shameful.
                  I gree with you 100% but while this stupid game is run by Blatter and his corrupt and ageing cronies it won't change.

There should be a 'rules committee' and they should meet annually to make changes which will benefit the game and the audience.
                  SHEMALE.CENTER
                  World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jun. 27 2010,14:58) Given that goals in soccer (ok fucking football then) are as rare as rocking horse shit anyhow, how can FIFA justify disallowing goals in such a supposedly prestigious tournament without a video referee?
                            This makes sense.      

It doesn^t have to be overused as in the NFL,  most goals would not even require a video review.  If the video is inconclusive hen the original call on the field stands.

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jun. 28 2010,06:07) Not to get off the thread topic but I thought that Diana didnt even MEET Hewitt until AFTER Hary was born........He does look like him though.
                      its the worst kept secret in the uk BB.It is often alluded to on risque talk shows and by comedians,Diana was bang at it with everything with a hard on God bless her.

.....AS for the footie,Blatter is a crook of the highest order,and he's probably waiting until he can set up a touchline technology company of his own before he introduces it into football.

Kind of poetic justice the disallowed goal tho'wasn't it?England were awarded that goal in '66 which turned the match in their favour ,and IMO the ball was never over the line,and yesterday they were disallowed a goal that was clearly over the line...

....you just can't find a Russian linesman when you need one!

Comment

• Blatter has got away with murder for years as he panders to the right people in FIFA . . Countless millions have been siphoned off for a long time through his cronies . The press know about it but are scared of defamation writs and Blatters friends in high places

his greed will be his ultimate downfall.. it always is with these types

Comment

• A few points:

1. Capello chose the wrong players -Glen Johnson and Emil Heskey in particular, neither of whom justified their selection; Walcott was performing poorly last season but might have been invigorated by selection to make the searching runs on the wing nobody else did.

2. Capello's tactics were wrong, he played Terry and Gerrard in positions they don't respond to.

3. England after all these years still has a shortage of world class strikers -world class goalkeeping -world class anything. Spain and Germany nurture young talent from an early age, mould them through school and junior tournaments, and have thousands more coaches than the UK -the FA has undermined a developing infrastructure so that young talent is somewhere on a village green or sink estate car park, unnoticed and unwanted.

4. The body language of the players was critical -after Robert Green's fumble they were broken -both in the Algeria game and Germany, the message was 'I don't care, I just want to be somewhere else'.

Theory 1: Capello blasted Green so badly in the half time break the players thought he had overstepped the mark, that was when Capello lost the dressing room.

Theory 2: John Terry blasted Green and a row ensued between the Terry faction and the Gerrard faction -Capello was unable to impose his authority and lost the dressing room.

Theory 3: there are two factions in the team: one around John Terry -brutal and aggressive; the other around Gerrard -pull together lads and we can win this. Terry was later slapped down by Capello and as Terry was already angry with Capello for losing the captaincy to Gerrard, he threw the Germany game.

How does a 'world class' defender like Terry get it so badly wrong for the first goal alone?

Gerrard and Rooney were demoralised, Rooney possibly not fit but lacking any kind of service from wingers or creative midfielders.

Say what you like about Beckham, he always managed to produce the magic this team of childish losers never had. With Terry, Lampard, James, Barry and Gerrard now history, the England football team faces a wilderness of 10 years unless the FA decides it really does want to invest in football in the UK.
                          Dexter Hines

Comment

• I agree Dexter    

Capello got it badly wrong.

English are not Italians. Lets face it hes a dead man walking . even Sven looks good now. Us Armchair experts uh!.. haha.. we dont know fuck all but it deosnt matter does it, i wasnt paid 6 Million to play 4 4 2. Even the biggest arsehole in the Bar knew that 442 was stupid and Rooney and Gerrard were out of position.

Give old Harry Redknapp the job. At least hes an honest Crook

Comment

• (DexterH @ Jun. 28 2010,10:00) A few points:

1. Capello chose the wrong players -Glen Johnson and Emil Heskey in particular, neither of whom justified their selection;

2. Capello's tactics were wrong, he played Terry and Gerrard in positions they don't respond to.

3. England after all these years still has a shortage of world class strikers -world class goalkeeping -world class anything.

the England football team faces a wilderness of 10 years unless the FA decides it really does want to invest in football in the UK.
                                Well said Dexter  

Comment

• I was just thinking about your statement about the new blood that is needed for England squad, it's the same problem the FAI have here in Ireland, we depend on players playing in England with Irish ancestry just to wear a green jersey.
                                i love t-girls

Comment

Working...
                                X