Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Golden thighs Gary Linekar scored Englands last hatrick in a world cup in 86, the last before that was Geoff Hurst in 66.

Maybe we might see Rooney get one against Algeria soon enough.
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

It was Pele in 1958 in Sweden. Had no idea......
      Be careful out there!

Comment

(travis bickle @ Jun. 15 2010,12:09)
        (Grinder @ Jun. 15 2010,12:33) Simone Perotta  
        correct-born ashton under lyne also-world cup winner 2006.

tell me did you google it-or already know it?

would you have got the other 3?
        I'd have only got Styles but the Perotta name I remembered from the last World Cup as I was working at it and it was a fact in one of those booklets handed out by FIFA mandarins. Always thought it might be useful for a quiz in the future!

Comment

46 players have scored hatricks. Including an Ameican.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...Cup_hat-tricks

Yes I googled it. Why wouldnt you?

Comment

Only Gerd Müller from Germany do 2 times a hattrick.... yeah...

But a legend is this guy.. best ever....
            Attached Files
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Or he...
              He win as player and as coach the World championship...

The Kaiser... A legend......
              Attached Files
              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Zidane will go down in history as one of the all time greats. People always be reminded of his headbutt in the World Cup final but I dont think it will be remembered as well as Henry will be for his handball against Ireland. Fucking cheater!!!
                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(Dieter @ Jun. 16 2010,23:08) Only Gerd Müller from Germany do 2 times a hattrick.... yeah...

But a legend is this guy.. best ever....
                  4 players had a hat trick twice dieter.

nice bit of googling that!

Comment

I was going to put Gert Muller in as one of the photos in the Quiz, but thought it might be going back to far. He is a true legend of the game.

Comment

I disagree.

If you watched 2002 and 2006 cups, whenever the announcers would say "great ball from zidane", they were all high and wide.. or else the 2006 world cup final would be 4-1 france in regulation time no less.

Now granted he may be a french legend, but legend to me means playing a position so good, only 1 or 2 come close for a length of a decade.

For me these are legends:

Striker: Pele, Maradona
                      Midfielder: Bobby Charlton, Johan Cryff.
                      Defender: Andreas Brehme, Franz Beckenbaurer.
                      Goalkeeper: David Seaman, Peter Shilton

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Maradona was a midfielder and Johan Cruyff was an attacker.

I think your way off with your assesment of Zidane. I remember all too well his game against Man utd for Real Madrid. He played an amazing game in the centre of the field and didnt give away possession until the 44 minute of the game. Only true greats can do something like that.

Real met Bayer Leverkusan in the final that year and he put in another amazing performance and score a fantastic volley from outside the area. Dont forget France 98, he practically won that for France on his own.

Comment

(whore @ Jun. 17 2010,08:05) Maradona was a midfielder and Johan Cruyff was an attacker.

I think your way off with your assesment of Zidane. I remember all too well his game against Man utd for Real Madrid. He played an amazing game in the centre of the field and didnt give away possession until the 44 minute of the game. Only true greats can do something like that.

Real met Bayer Leverkusan in the final that year and he put in another amazing performance and score a fantastic volley from outside the area. Dont forget France 98, he practically won that for France on his own.
                          gotta agree with Whore here,Zidane was the man,as he says ,took the '98 world cup by the scruff of the neck and practically won it for France,as Maradona did for Argentina in '86.

A great career with Juve also,as well as Madrid.

Comment

I don't know how Peter Shilton can be described as a legend when he never saved a penalty in his career and was instrumental in helping England lose to West Germany in Italia 90.

How about this one:

Which nation withdrew from a World Cup after qualifying when they were told by FIFA they could not play barefoot?
                            Dexter Hines

Comment

good question-was it Kenya?Some African team,its gotta be surely!

PS-I agree with your Shilton assessment-I always thought Ray Clemence was a better keeper-but he was not as flashy as Shilton,or as media friendly!

Another question....who were the first foreign team to beat England ,in England? PS it wasn't the Hungarians!

Comment

(travis bickle @ Jun. 17 2010,08:12)
                                (whore @ Jun. 17 2010,08:05) Maradona was a midfielder and Johan Cruyff was an attacker.

gotta agree with Whore here,Zidane was the man,as he says ,took the '98 world cup by the scruff of the neck and practically won it for France,as Maradona did for Argentina in '86.

A great career with Juve also,as well as Madrid.
                                I'll agree with both the learned brothers .....

Zidane is probably the most complete midfielder I've ever seen , he'd make my all time 11
                                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                                X