Clear All

• Better QB in the NFL - Long Term

Who will have the better career ?
    Andrew Luck
    100.00%
    RG3
    0%
    TEXASMAC

No doubt about it-Luck. he is the prototype stud NFL QB. A pocket thrower first. He has proven it in college. I think with RG III you run the risk of having a guy that is a product of his system. He also got a lot of mileage out of running the football outside the pocket. You can get away with that in college as he was the best athlete on the field. In the NFL, ALL the defenders are at least AS athletic as he is......
    Be careful out there!

Comment

See if this was a soccer post it would have about 9857 replies.
      TEXASMAC

Comment

Really??? Andrew Luck Man you guys are Crazy.
        TEXASMAC

Comment

Originally posted by TEXASMAC View Post
          Really??? Andrew Luck Man you guys are Crazy.
          Really the poll is missing Russell Wilson !! If I remember right he does have a Super Bowl Ring

Comment

Originally posted by gonzo5 View Post
            Really the poll is missing Russell Wilson !! If I remember right he does have a Super Bowl Ring
            This poll was started in 2012 dude...There wasn't much of a Russell Wilson then...He didn't become a Seahawk until like May 2012 and wasn't thought of very highly at the time...And even though today he wears the ring, his stats are not that great...He is a good young QB and he may be a top tier QB someday...What he really has going for him is he is a good kid...If I had a vote, I would vote that someday he will be mentioned as one of the top QBs of his time...But until that time he is good QB who doesn't lose games and who is on a very very very good team..............
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
            X